• 68(current)
Back Row General Discussion
(2015-01-17, 19:00)Honko Wrote: 1) Is it possible to support the VideoExtras Addon, as it would be a main feature for me to navigate to bonusfootage which I stored in an "Extras" folder in each Movie folder...
2) Is there any way to add custom submenus for custom mainmenus (shortcuts)
3) What can I do with the script settings?

thx a lot!

No worries Mario Smile

1) Like I say probably not something I'm interested in adding I'm afraid
2) Yes you can do this in skin settings
3) It just lets you add selected items to a submenu that you can access from underneath the exit control
hey! trying to get to grips with the skin haha
question is.. can i use background images for movies / tv shows . The ones recently added or do i have to use art work stored on my hdd??
last question is i noticed you have the bluray cases. i have changed views and i cant get this to show.
would love the help, thank you :-)

actually i were thick, cases sorted haha any chance to get spinning discs or have you not supported that ??
Still figuring out the background so help appreciated please :-)
Howdy - no sorry I've not got anything for spinning bluray discs just spinning cds in the music visualisation screen.

What do you mean by background images for movies / tv shows? Do you mean fanart images from the movie or show? If so provided you've scanned in the movie or tv show correctly you should see the images show up in the views.
Hey ! The images show up when I am on movies and I go up towards recently added, the background show up then. What I mean though is when I just scroll through on any of the options ie videos , movies or tv shows the only image displayed is the default one of the cinema .
So in wallpaper settings where you can change wallpaper for videos , movies and so on. Is there a way to make it slideshow the recently added movies ? If you get me haha sorry.

Basically recent movies what appear on the top, I want to know if the artwork for them can be turned into a slideshow by adding a specific folder ? Great work by the way !
Right ok yeah you can do that - go into skin settings then under the heading "home" select "use multiple home wallpapers", then also in skin settings under the heading "wallpaper" you can select either single images or folders containing multiple images which it will show as a slideshow.
(2015-01-18, 23:22)Sharpe Wrote: Right ok yeah you can do that - go into skin settings then under the heading "home" select "use multiple home wallpapers", then also in skin settings under the heading "wallpaper" you can select either single images or folders containing multiple images which it will show as a slideshow.

yeah i have done that buddy but it just shows blank. Do i have to choose a folder with artwork created myself or is there something i can add in the kodi folders?? ie where all the fan art is stored ?? if it is stored. Thank you for the replies :-)
Apologies for hijacking this thread but I've used BackRow for over two years now and it's by far my favourite Skin.

Recently, I've enabled the Kodi/Helix PVR functionality and noticed that the Confluence Skin has a neat little "Scheduled/Next/Now recording" programme list on the TV part of home screen which I'd love to somehow integrate within the BackRow Skin.
I would also like to somehow use the EPG Timeline layout from the latest Helix 14.1 Confluence skin into BackRow as this is transparent, has no background, does not distort/stretch my channel logos and also shows the programme information when highlighted. I'm afraid I prefer that timeline layout to the BackRow one but really don't want to any other skin.

Example of BackRow EPG/Timeline

Helix 14.1 Confluence ELG/Timeline

and neat little now recording/scheduled to record programme list..

I'm on Helix 14.1.

Can anyone give me some clues as to which files I need to change or sections I need to copy from one skin to the other?
I've had the lookup some of Confluence skin file contents as they do not appear to be listed under "add-on"s on my file system. I tried some changes to myPvrGuide.xml but it still lists 10 programmes as opposed to 8, and also stretches my channel logos.

Please help

Thanks on advance
(2015-02-04, 20:01)PaKman171175 Wrote: Apologies for hijacking this thread but I've used BackRow for over two years now and it's by far my favourite Skin.

Recently, I've enabled the Kodi/Helix PVR functionality and noticed that the Confluence Skin has a neat little "Scheduled/Next/Now recording" programme list on the TV part of home screen which I'd love to somehow integrate within the BackRow Skin.
I would also like to somehow use the EPG Timeline layout from the latest Helix 14.1 Confluence skin into BackRow as this is transparent, has no background, does not distort/stretch my channel logos and also shows the programme information when highlighted. I'm afraid I prefer that timeline layout to the BackRow one but really don't want to any other skin.

Example of BackRow EPG/Timeline

Helix 14.1 Confluence ELG/Timeline

and neat little now recording/scheduled to record programme list..

I'm on Helix 14.1.

Can anyone give me some clues as to which files I need to change or sections I need to copy from one skin to the other?
I've had the lookup some of Confluence skin file contents as they do not appear to be listed under "add-on"s on my file system. I tried some changes to myPvrGuide.xml but it still lists 10 programmes as opposed to 8, and also stretches my channel logos.

Please help

Thanks on advance

Hi

Yeah I've gotta say I probably couldn't care less about the PVR side of Kodi - which is why it's perhaps not had much love poured on it (between you and me in all honesty I did rush through it a bit) - let me see if I can improve on it a bit now I've got a bit more time Big Grin

Cheers
Thanks Sharpe, I'm sorry about the links, photos, I'll work on fixing those to give you a better idea on what I'm trying to explain there.
Link here to photos
(2015-02-04, 22:49)PaKman171175 Wrote: Link here to photos

It's cool I think know what you wanted changing - anyway I've added the plot summary to the EPG Guide view and made it all a bit more transparent (see screen shot shot below). It's still a bit tricky without an actual tv card to work with but I think it's ok.

Also remember you can customise the background wallpaper if you want to change that in skin settings.

I'll see about adding the home screen widgets for live tv - soon hopefully.

Oh yeah the download link has been updated with the changes on the 1st post of this thread.

Cheers
Wow, that was quick thank you, I will check it out. Can you tell me which individual files I need to download from the link on the first page, i.e which files you changed please?

I'd rather not extract the whole zip as I've made a few little tweaks elsewhere with the skin such as centred and enlarged the clock on the main page, and also enlarged the power button. This TV Guide was way beyond me, I really do appreciate what you've done here. Thank you
(2015-02-05, 01:01)PaKman171175 Wrote: Wow, that was quick thank you, I will check it out. Can you tell me which files I need to download from the link on the first page, i.e which files you changed please?

I'd rather not extract the whole zip as I've made a few little tweaks elsewhere with the skin such as centred and enlarged the clock on the main page, and also enlarged the power button. This TV Guide was way beyond me, I really do appreciate what you've done here. Thank you

Oh right yeah good stuff always support tinkering I've mainly changed anything with pvr in the file name.
New EPG Timeline is much better, thanks again for doing this and also for looking at the widget
No problem - I'll try and look into the widget over the weekend.
  • 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Back Row General Discussion6