• 41(current)
Win HTML Creator for Kodi
Hi i tried your app and that's exactly what i need :)

I could export my list to html but i have a problem.

I don't understand how your app works, because my list in XBMC Gotham is perfect, but the list i obtain with XBMC html generator is different, the folders scanned are differents, and i don't understand why / how.

In XBMC i have 4 series and 440 movies. And in the html generated i have the 4 series and 383 films, and in these 383 films i have some cartoons (for my nephews). These cartoons are not referenced in my XBMC, so i don't don't understand where Html generator go search them (the only place where this cartonns are is : E:\username\Videos\Animés ) and this folder isn't scanned by XBMC.

So i have cartoons that i shouldn't have in the list, but i have less movies referenced in the html with this cartoons that the number of movies referenced in XBMC.

Could you help me to understant how it works ?

Thx
(2014-12-02, 20:48)Michel Michel Wrote: Hi i tried your app and that's exactly what i need Smile

I could export my list to html but i have a problem.

I don't understand how your app works, because my list in XBMC Gotham is perfect, but the list i obtain with XBMC html generator is different, the folders scanned are differents, and i don't understand why / how.

In XBMC i have 4 series and 440 movies. And in the html generated i have the 4 series and 383 films, and in these 383 films i have some cartoons (for my nephews). These cartoons are not referenced in my XBMC, so i don't don't understand where Html generator go search them (the only place where this cartonns are is : E:\username\Videos\Animés ) and this folder isn't scanned by XBMC.

So i have cartoons that i shouldn't have in the list, but i have less movies referenced in the html with this cartoons that the number of movies referenced in XBMC.

Could you help me to understant how it works ?

Thx

It takes everything you ever scanned inside Kodi, when you open the program theres a button named "Exclude Sources" on the "Other Settings" tab disable that anime folder there)
Ok thank you.

Much of my films are on my NAS (Z:\) and my NAS is full, so there are also movies on my PC (F:\)

Z: and F: are the only 2 drives scanned by XBMC.

The folders Html generator scan are very old, because now D:\ is a programs volume for a long time. And it doesn't scan my NAS (Z:\)

How could i manually force it to add the source Z:\Videos|films\ ?
(2014-12-03, 13:35)Michel Michel Wrote: Ok thank you.

Much of my films are on my NAS (Z:\) and my NAS is full, so there are also movies on my PC (F:\)

Z: and F: are the only 2 drives scanned by XBMC.

The folders Html generator scan are very old, because now D:\ is a programs volume for a long time. And it doesn't scan my NAS (Z:\)

How could i manually force it to add the source Z:\Videos|films\ ?

Are you sure you use the newest generated .db? Are you using the latest xbmc ? E.g Kodi? In that case u have to fiddle arround, select the db manually inside the kodi folder, (be sure to set file type to All Files)
I'm actually using XBMC 13.2 "Gotham", because no stable version of kodi was released.

I don't know what .db file i'm using, i didn't change anything...
(2014-12-03, 16:01)Michel Michel Wrote: I'm actually using XBMC 13.2 "Gotham", because no stable version of kodi was released.

I don't know what .db file i'm using, i didn't change anything...

Ye it should use the newest. I'm not sure, try deleting the database file of my program and rescan it..
on my side the program gets stuck by fetching the movie images - or could this really need to have hours to be done?
cause I didn't see any process / or process information by the program...

[20:33:31] Config: Loaded successfuly.
[20:33:31] Initializing database
[20:33:31] Initializing database: DONE
[20:33:35] Beginning MySQL Connection
[20:33:35] Connecting to MySQL: server=192.168.1.2;port=3306;database=xbmc_video78;user id=xbmc;password=xbmc
[20:33:35] Connected to MySQL: OK
[20:33:35] ----
[20:33:35] Scraping librarys...
[20:33:35] Aquiring sources.. (MySQL: True)
[20:33:35] Scraping 0 TVShows.. (MySQL: True)
[20:33:35] Aquiring Data of 0 TVShows..
[20:33:35] Getting show data: DONE
[20:33:36] Scraping 1025 Movies.. (MySQL: True)
[20:33:40] Aquiring Data of 1025 Movies..
[20:33:56] Merging Seasons
[20:33:56] Fetching TV Show Images
[20:33:56] Fetching Movie Images
(2014-12-12, 21:35)Crema Wrote: on my side the program gets stuck by fetching the movie images - or could this really need to have hours to be done?
cause I didn't see any process / or process information by the program...

[20:33:31] Config: Loaded successfuly.
[20:33:31] Initializing database
[20:33:31] Initializing database: DONE
[20:33:35] Beginning MySQL Connection
[20:33:35] Connecting to MySQL: server=192.168.1.2;port=3306;database=xbmc_video78;user id=xbmc;password=
[20:33:35] Connected to MySQL: OK
[20:33:35] ----
[20:33:35] Scraping librarys...
[20:33:35] Aquiring sources.. (MySQL: True)
[20:33:35] Scraping 0 TVShows.. (MySQL: True)
[20:33:35] Aquiring Data of 0 TVShows..
[20:33:35] Getting show data: DONE
[20:33:36] Scraping 1025 Movies.. (MySQL: True)
[20:33:40] Aquiring Data of 1025 Movies..
[20:33:56] Merging Seasons
[20:33:56] Fetching TV Show Images
[20:33:56] Fetching Movie Images

Did you try checking the debug log (you have to enable it), and also if the mysql connection really works from the same pc, and if myxbmc really has permissions to the network ?
any chance this will be updated to work with Kodi?
It was working with Kodi for me with videoDB v89 and v90.
(2014-12-27, 01:30)buda81 Wrote: any chance this will be updated to work with Kodi?

Probably not anytime soon, barely have time and money for this project, sorry.

Edit: But like the other guy said, it probably still works, you just have to manually select the db.
I always told you this was an amazing product and I know you dont have time but if you ever do.... Please give us some awesome updates Smile)))))

Thanks again.
Well it's great with local database except the fact that we need to copy thumbnails folder. Better if it can scan in its original folder. But what about an exported database on a nas using mysql ? Can't scan video.sql so....
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

(2015-01-18, 20:50)wilmans2m Wrote: Well it's great with local database except the fact that we need to copy thumbnails folder. Better if it can scan in its original folder. But what about an exported database on a nas using mysql ? Can't scan video.sql so....

Um scan mysql itself? or export the mysql db to sqlite (there are tools for that)
And about the thumbnail,. if you talk about using mysql i assume you do not use this on the same pc, so.. no access to the texture database.. thus you have to manually copy it.. no way arround it
and if you use it on the same pc, it should find the texture db (unless you use Kodi(14.something) and it changed.. then it might not

For others, if the texture .db changed.. try renaming it to the old name and see if it works, maybe only small things, not conflicting the program, have changed.
Have you thought about releasing the source? The program works great for me except one small problem where it loads the wrong posters... But in the future a small change in the db could break it, as an opensource project, it would be constantly updated.
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HTML Creator for Kodi7