• 256(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
(2014-12-26, 21:14)warlion Wrote:
(2014-12-25, 22:15)Levi59 Wrote: i have used this skin since the begining of gotham and i love it but since i have upgraded xbmc to kodi, there was some bug...

I would like to know if this skin will be available for helix.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=209412

Shedrock is doing a wonderfull job porting this skin to helix

I second that. Shedrock is working well.

@warlion, nice to see you popping in now and again. This is still a great skin and even thou this thread has died down a bit I know a lot of people still use this skin. We've had some good people following and helping keep this modded skin going. I still use it as my daily driver. Warlion, I hope your feeling better and hope you and everyone here had a great and healthy Holiday. I myself have been M.I.A. for a while, only popping in and out to read some newer posts. I had a accident with my hand and been in and out of the Hospital for a few surgery's. Of course its my right hand. Its been to painful to type other than the quick PM and short posts. Today is a good day for the pain so I hopped online to respond to some long over due PM's. And I figured I'd stop here and Wish everyone well. Again, Happy Holidays!!!

This message has been brought to you by; Me and the wonderful makers of my terrific pain medications!!! (lol)Nod
Aeon xbmc mania is also a good helix version
I find that Aeon Nox Gotham works great in Helix.
LibreELEC 10.0.4 * ViMediaManager or TinyMediaManager | Raspberry pi 4b
Sharing media from NAS via NFS (optical out to receiver, HDMI to TV) | TV remote with CEC / Bluetooth keyboard
Hey guys, does anyone have any idea how to fix the tearing/distortion on the BD covers in cover-flow?

Edit: Direct your attention to the un-focused movies on the left and right of 300. You'll notice they're all fuzzy and distorted.
(2015-01-11, 08:53)kuzeth Wrote: Hey guys, does anyone have any idea how to fix the tearing/distortion on the BD covers in cover-flow?

Edit: Direct your attention to the un-focused movies on the left and right of 300. You'll notice they're all fuzzy and distorted.

What is your resolution set too? On both TV and XBMC
its a normal problem - the cases have normal or "sharp" edges - when they transform a bit ( in this case perspective change ) this ugly borders appears Sad
i try to solve it a bit in shednox mod with a small black outer glow... make the case a bit smoother - but still not perfect

i think we need to live with it ...
Thanks for the replies guys. My resolution is set on both TV/XBMC/PC to 1920x1080, that's a shame schimi2k, I much prefer it to the darker BD covers.
Forgive me if this isn't the place but I've not been messing with my system or skin since a very basic upgrade to Gotham from Frodo but now moving onto Kodi Helix a lot seems to have changed. Going way back I remember someone asking or modding somewhere along the line to be able to use multiple background fanarts and/or posters in the TV menu and submenus for each season.

For example, Game of Thrones has 4 seasons, so season 1 you could use fanart of say Ned Stark then season 2 would switch to say Tyrion and season 3 Danyres and season 4 Jon Snow or whatever.

Just wondered if this rings any bells for anyone and if they know where to find the info on how this may be done?
I guess I was asking in the wrong threda before but I'm trying to find where the code for the movie title in the text box of showcase view is. It's very different than Nox 5.

And is the scroll bar that appears below the title bar in the same place?

TIA.
Hey guys! Couple of things.

I'm trying to get 4 thumbs working, is there any automated process for this or does it need to read the 'folder.png' files from the movie directory?

I also can't get the disc art to show like in that pic either Sad

If you could point me in the right direction for getting this rolling disc, that would be great: http://youtu.be/RkkQ3FLDGrs?t=2m36s

And something like this for collections:

Would be great. I'd also like to hear whatever suggestions you guys have!

Thanks!

Edit: Also is there a way to make the discs themselves interactive so you can choose which movie to play without going into the normal movie sets sub-menu?

(2014-07-19, 21:53)MrPatate Wrote: Hello there.
I really enjoy using this skin, for me just one of the top used on xbmc.
But I have an issue with tripanel view I can't fix miself.

The poster is not in the right place in this screenshot, but I dnon't know how to fix this, please help .

I've got the same problem. My TV's resolution is 1920 x 1080:

Buuuuut... Just yesterday I changed to Helix and installed the Aeon Nox 4 Helix skin so fixing this Gotham version won't help me personally. FYI Aeon Nox 4 Helix exhibits the same problem for me.
Anyone still using this version? If so can you tell me if the sub titles button works on yours. Cause when I click subtitle it doesn't do anything.
(2015-02-21, 23:22)HYPERIONzoom Wrote:
(2014-07-19, 21:53)MrPatate Wrote: Hello there.
I really enjoy using this skin, for me just one of the top used on xbmc.
But I have an issue with tripanel view I can't fix miself.

The poster is not in the right place in this screenshot, but I dnon't know how to fix this, please help .

I've got the same problem. My TV's resolution is 1920 x 1080:

Buuuuut... Just yesterday I changed to Helix and installed the Aeon Nox 4 Helix skin so fixing this Gotham version won't help me personally. FYI Aeon Nox 4 Helix exhibits the same problem for me.

Search this thread someone fixed the tripanel view.
(2015-01-27, 17:57)kuzeth Wrote: Hey guys! Couple of things.

I'm trying to get 4 thumbs working, is there any automated process for this or does it need to read the 'folder.png' files from the movie directory?

As far as I know, thumbs are taken from the extrathumbs folder within the movie folder, just next to extrafanart folder, and named thumb1.jpg,thumb2.jpg,and so on.
In my case I prefer those to be taken from the movie itself (snapshots), so I do it automatically when adding the film, with another program.

HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
Hey is there anyway to integrate the box set animation with the regular aeon nox showcase view? I would love to use this mod, but my android box just doesn't run it well.... I would love to have the box set animation at least!
  • 256(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25