• 125(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
(2015-02-12, 03:46)baskinghobo Wrote: How do i add already scraped movies into sets?

Tools, Sets Manager
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
(2015-02-11, 19:31)Cocotus Wrote: Can you post an example of a movie you can't scrape?
An outline on moviepilot site is marked as bold text, i.e.
http://www.moviepilot.de/movies/inception

It does not work for any of the ~80 movies in my collection. Examples are 12 years a slave, Harry Potter movies or the Star Wars movies. They all have that bold text on moviepilot, but when scraped with ember, I just get a blank box. I take it, that scraping is working fine for you? Then at least I know it's a problem on my end..

A couple of months ago it was working just fine, but as far as is remember, I did not change any of my configurations..
(2015-02-12, 07:24)CaptainKen Wrote:
(2015-02-12, 03:46)baskinghobo Wrote: How do i add already scraped movies into sets?

Tools, Sets Manager

That was true in older versions but not now

Select the set tab and right click and create a new set,
Search all movies and push it to the left window
(2015-02-12, 18:38)T-bird_se Wrote:
(2015-02-12, 07:24)CaptainKen Wrote:

Tools, Sets Manager

That was true in older versions but not now

Select the set tab and right click and create a new set,
Search all movies and push it to the left window

Oops, sorry forgot this was the 1.4 version thread.
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
My apologies in advance if this has already been covered. There would seem to be several flags missing for video codecs, specifically microsoft, v_mpeg2, and mpeg2video. Is there a way to add these to EMM? In addition, XBMC/Kodi do not officially recognize microsoft or v_mpeg2. I have updated the EMM tables to translate these to wvc1 and mpeg2video respectively. Is this the proper approach? If so, could these be incorporated into the product?

Thanks
(2015-02-12, 10:36)skaxx Wrote:
(2015-02-11, 19:31)Cocotus Wrote: Can you post an example of a movie you can't scrape?
An outline on moviepilot site is marked as bold text, i.e.
http://www.moviepilot.de/movies/inception

It does not work for any of the ~80 movies in my collection. Examples are 12 years a slave, Harry Potter movies or the Star Wars movies. They all have that bold text on moviepilot, but when scraped with ember, I just get a blank box. I take it, that scraping is working fine for you? Then at least I know it's a problem on my end..

A couple of months ago it was working just fine, but as far as is remember, I did not change any of my configurations..

I will check it this weekend and report back.

EDIT:
Found problem! It seems moviepilot changed website a bit, I fixed scraping of plot - tested with 12 years a slave and its scraping the outline. Will commit this to Dan for next Beta later, thanks for reporting!
2 Questions, 1 "bug" (All for Manually created Episode NFOs. Not scraped from TVDB)

Questions

1. Is there a way to disable the <dateadded /> field completely. I don't want it saved in my NFOs?
  2. Is there a way to only get the metadata for Runtime and not save the rest (codec, resolution, etc..)

Bug

In the date added, the date format is "invalid". It will write the date like 2015-02-1 instead of 2015-02-01

-Pr.
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
Bug: will be fixed in next release.
Dateadded: i can add a setting to enable/disable write to NFO
Metadata: not yet (please add a feature request)

Btw, i have added a new solution for your "webisodes" in next release. This will solve the -1 EP # problem.
(2015-02-13, 23:19)DanCooper Wrote: Bug: will be fixed in next release.
Dateadded: i can add a setting to enable/disable write to NFO
Metadata: not yet (please add a feature request)

Btw, i have added a new solution for your "webisodes" in next release. This will solve the -1 EP # problem.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Just found another bug/annoyance. Again with my "webisodes"... The NFO has no <rating /> tag but once i edit anything in ember and save it, it automatically adds the tag with a rating of 0.

It would be best to just not add it if it's null and the minimum rating should be 1.

Danke very much my friend!
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
Ok, i will check the rating bug.
Hi DanCooper,

I just wanted to confirm if all trailer scrapping is broken or just the youtube one?

Was reading in this thread and you mentioned Youtube scrapper in particular and another user responded to my post that all scrapping is broken.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1910902

When I scrape I get a listing of TMDB trailers and I can even watch them but when I try to download it I get the "Trailer could not be parsed" message
Only YouTube downloading is broken. But TMDB has only YouTube-URLs.
(2015-02-13, 22:08)Cocotus Wrote: I will check it this weekend and report back.

EDIT:
Found problem! It seems moviepilot changed website a bit, I fixed scraping of plot - tested with 12 years a slave and its scraping the outline. Will commit this to Dan for next Beta later, thanks for reporting!

Thanks a lot!
(2015-02-14, 09:22)DanCooper Wrote: Only YouTube downloading is broken. But TMDB has only YouTube-URLs.

Oh, that makes sense. Thanks! I forgot that TMDB used youtube-URLs!
I've just installed 1.4.0.7 on my Win 8.1 machine and I have hit a bizarre problem, when I go to add a source location in either TV or Movies I do not see any mapped drives. All of the local physical drives are visible but not the mapped shares. This is a bit of a problem for me as my media is on my NAS so all mapped drives on my laptop.

Any thoughts you have would be appreciated.
  • 125(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread8