Mod Aeon MQ 5 Kodi 14.1
Can't wait to give this a go, i have an issue though, i use media companion to scrape my films as i add them to my hd, i've only ever scraped a cover and fan art. I have experimented and downloaded disc art and banners on individual films from within Kodi, "get logo/clearart - gui mode" but this is only for one film, i have over 2000 films
is there any methods i can use to add this extra artwork, banners, disc art etc for my whole collection?
(2015-02-14, 00:45)hammerhead69 Wrote: Can't wait to give this a go, i have an issue though, i use media companion to scrape my films as i add them to my hd, i've only ever scraped a cover and fan art. I have experimented and downloaded disc art and banners on individual films from within Kodi, "get logo/clearart - gui mode" but this is only for one film, i have over 2000 films
is there any methods i can use to add this extra artwork, banners, disc art etc for my whole collection?

Yea. It's the same tool used for the gui mode you mentioned called Artwork Downloader by Martijn - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=114633.

Go to your program addons and configure the addon. Then when you start Artwork Downloader through program addons it will go through your whole library and download the images you configured it to.
? download ? Smile
Nice job, congrats
(2015-02-14, 02:54)shinedou Wrote:
(2015-02-14, 00:45)hammerhead69 Wrote: Can't wait to give this a go, i have an issue though, i use media companion to scrape my films as i add them to my hd, i've only ever scraped a cover and fan art. I have experimented and downloaded disc art and banners on individual films from within Kodi, "get logo/clearart - gui mode" but this is only for one film, i have over 2000 films

Yea. It's the same tool used for the gui mode you mentioned called Artwork Downloader by Martijn - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=114633.

Go to your program addons and configure the addon. Then when you start Artwork Downloader through program addons it will go through your whole library and download the images you configured it to.

First off thanks for the tip, worked a treat, took 4 attempts to get the whole lot scraped, but no complaints from me there, i do have over 2,000 films so i expected a little hiccup or so

There seems to be a few that do not have disc art availiable, do you know a way to add your own or create one from the cover art ?
If the scraping can't find the cover art, I usually google for it and can find it..
you can resize it in any photo editor.. I use Gimp or Image Magic on linux. Then just drop them into the proper folder for the movie, tv show etc...

This is awesome. Can't wait for the download links
(2015-02-07, 12:44)Nici Wrote: Hello @all

I work on little, fine things to be come true. It isn´t too much but it takes a little time. Tv Shows has little bug. I fix it today. It's going to perfect down to the last detail. Soon i will release. Hope this weekend. I will release the Skin Mod at the German Forum too. At the moment take a look to the new Video. I be back soon.

This looks amazing. Can you kindly advise how to get movie collection art work like the ones shown in your video. I have tried media elch as a scapper and still can not get movie collections to work. What is the correct file structure to use and labelling etc

Thanks
do we have this mod? I hope so :-)
i don´t think so ....Undecided
any new news ?? i would love to try this out and see how it looks
I like this layout so much, it sparked me to create one for myself, but the process has humbled me. I was very comfortable with HTML in a text editor (before the CSS days) and I'm happy with light/moderate VBA or PHP programming, but this level of "includes" and "localization" makes me bow my head and feel like a little bug.

I'm happy to share what I have, but it's only a XML hack job. Works really nice for movies; not as well for TV shows and everything else, yet.

I can't thank Nici enough for sparking my desire to do this, if only for myself. It's frustrating, but fun at the same time.

@Mark142: Did you find your answer?

Chris.
(2015-02-17, 17:53)hammerhead69 Wrote:
(2015-02-14, 02:54)shinedou Wrote:

First off thanks for the tip, worked a treat, took 4 attempts to get the whole lot scraped, but no complaints from me there, i do have over 2,000 films so i expected a little hiccup or so

There seems to be a few that do not have disc art availiable, do you know a way to add your own or create one from the cover art ?

This is the place for advice how to create art, contributers are welcome.

https://fanart.tv/
hey cwebster can i have a copy of yours please
Hey chr0nic,

Sorry for the delay. I wanted to make it work well for TV Shows as well as Movies. We (my family) use this on our media PC now with no problems. Hope the link works...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByQj3yy...sp=sharing

Cheers.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 5 Kodi 14.12