• 9(current)
Release ESPN 3 Fork
@Romans yeah, everything looks good.

if you could, make that change in the color code, that @MetalChris mentions above.
Code:
ename = '[COLOR=ffff5f5f5]'+" - ".join((etime, ename))+'[/COLOR]'

like I was telling @MetalChris, with my skin / color scheme, the blue was very distracting. I like his brighter white.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i've been trying to get the 'Replay All' working again.
there's some "bug" that is showing up anytime the days exceed 60.
I've noticed it in the Replay Days section as well. there is an empty placeholder at the top of the list.

As if there is an Event (Sport), that is no longer in the list.
I've tried to search for it, but I can't find it... tried deleting the videocache.xml, but it still shows up.

I've reinstated the "Replay All" section in my github, if you -- or EVERYONE, feel it's worth looking into.
I'm hoping it's something on their end, and that it will clear itself out.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
espn 3 has been working brilliant but tonight im getting a script error. Attached is my log maybe its an issue at my end. Thanks in advance!

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=349325

Disregard please post please. I just tried it again and it's working. Could've been a bad connection or something. My apologies. And keep up the great work with this addon! Cheers!
@MetalChris -- i just looked at your hex color code, and noticed that there are a lot of digits.
should it be only 6Huh 8 (w/ alpha channel) at the mostHuh

also, i've added an Addon setting so that people can put in their own color if they would like to change it.

I will put it on my github if you'd like to try. You'll have to probably get the whole thing, since there are changes to the resource folder as well.
@Romans, feel free to try it out as well.

maybe if i like it, I'll send a pull request.
(2014-11-13, 16:58)locomot1f Wrote: @MetalChris -- i just looked at your hex color code, and noticed that there are a lot of digits.

I just looked at my github and it only has 8 digits [fff5f5f5]. I copied and pasted into the thread wrong.

Quote:also, i've added an Addon setting so that people can put in their own color if they would like to change it.

Cool idea!
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: NEWSnet | NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
(2014-11-13, 18:37)MetalChris Wrote:
(2014-11-13, 16:58)locomot1f Wrote: @MetalChris -- i just looked at your hex color code, and noticed that there are a lot of digits.

I just looked at my github and it only has 8 digits [fff5f5f5]. I copied and pasted into the thread wrong.

Quote:also, i've added an Addon setting so that people can put in their own color if they would like to change it.

Cool idea!

Should we expect a new version soon?
maybe... once i work out any bugs, and it gets approved by @Romans
secretly working on adding subtitle service for this addon.

if anyone is familiar with TTML files to get to ttl format, let me know!
http://ak-replay-ttml-origin.espn.go.com..._100m.ttml
@locomot1f Did you want me to submit the current version with the latest pull request or should I wait for what other changes you are currently working on. The moderators don't like too many updates so if you will have a different version soon I will wait.
Enjoy my work? Check out my other projects.

XBMC Add-ons

Android Games
no don't wait, go ahead and submit what you have to fix the duration label on the replay section.

the closed captioning might take a while -- if ever.
finding out that the ttml format is not very user friendly, and I haven't found anything to convert it.
it would take making a script from scratch, and I'm not sure I have the time.

talk soon!
I've been searching this thread and was wondering if there is anyway to save the Replayed games to a file in order to archive them?

thanks again for a great Addon
(2015-01-22, 23:43)uncertainty Wrote: I've been searching this thread and was wondering if there is anyway to save the Replayed games to a file in order to archive them?

thanks again for a great Addon

No.
Would anyone happen to know what the affiliate ID is for Bright House Networks or how I can find it ? Running http://http://broadband.espn.go.com/espn3/auth/userData is returning "invalid" as the ID:

<user>
<affiliate>
<name>invalid</name>
<imageUrl>http://a.espncdn.com/espn360/images/affiliates/</imageUrl>
<websiteUrl></websiteUrl>
<localAdAccountId/></affiliate>
Kodi Newb here. I've been thru 120 pages between the original tread and this one.
Goal is to watch Collage softball mostly on ESPN3, live and previous (Charter TV and cable).
I installed the addon (ver 1.0.2) I see menus "Playback, Days, and live event color" No option to login.

Can it be done with this add on and if so, where do I start?
(2015-02-10, 19:25)boydn1 Wrote: Kodi Newb here. I've been thru 120 pages between the original tread and this one.
Goal is to watch Collage softball mostly on ESPN3, live and previous (Charter TV and cable).
I installed the addon (ver 1.0.2) I see menus "Playback, Days, and live event color" No option to login.

Can it be done with this add on and if so, where do I start?

No need to login in this Fork. ESPN3 videos are freely available both on their website and in this addon.
Wondering if there are any update on this addon? I am on the 1.0.2 release ESPN 3 and not able to resolve any links.

Does living in Canada have anything to do with it?

Android MBOX, MXIII,
KODI 14.1
1GB Ram / 8GB
Quad core, 4K display
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ESPN 3 Fork2