• 139(current)
OS X ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X!
I might add TMDB set info in the future, but the set manager has a handy trick to make things quicker as well, just enter 'Alien' as the set name, and it'll try to find all the "Alien" named movies and add them to the set automagically.

I believe it already adds a youtube trailer link to the .nfo if it finds one, or the first best link available.
ViMediaManager - The Best Media Manager for macOS
Question for you, I am trying to scrape a Specfic TV show using only the IMDB as scraper not use TVDB for the epsoides at all. Is that possible with VIMM?
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
hmm, you can at least prevent it from moving episode files by disabling 'Keep media folders organized' under 'Preferences' > 'General', but it'll still download episode information.
Ya, it's a cartoon that has multi files per file, but worse cuse it's like 1x01x02 then the third one is from season 2
According to TVDB anyway.
The IMDB has it listed correctly ಥ_ಥ
Not sure how to deal with this one
Normally multi file eps are atleast in order.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
just saw an recommendation article on a german mac tech webpage:

http://www.macwelt.de/produkte/Test-Spie...24954.html
Thanks for the note! too bad they spell ViMediaManager wrong Tongue
any roadmap for the anime feature?
I am dying for this xD
I would really like to separate normal series and anime series Wink

Anyways.. great work Marius... using vimediamanager since a few years and it works great. (thx to ur great support)

//edit

Short question:
How does the actor download work? Because the actors won't show up on kodi/xbmc. Is it maybe skin related ? (Aeon MQ5)
it's planned to be re-introduced in v0.8, however development of that is in flux, so i cannot say when it'll come out.

Version 0.5.4 should still be able to support anime, though I haven't tested this lately, you can use it side-by-side with the current version.
https://github.com/downloads/vidalvanber...-0.5.4.dmg
thx
I will give the old version a try.
(2015-02-08, 18:35)mydsmbr Wrote: ...

//edit

Short question:
How does the actor download work? Because the actors won't show up on kodi/xbmc. Is it maybe skin related ? (Aeon MQ5)

Marius,

if you have time - maybe you know something about this?
Smile

thx
@MariusTh86 would it be possible to allow the TV show Specials to be stored in Season 00 instead of Specials? My media player (Boxee) doesn't use Specials (afaik, I've had luck with Season 00). Plus thetvdb.com shows them as Season 00 too.
Hi Marius, hi @ all,

trakt login is not working for me, my failure or trakt failure?

thx for info

greetz
Andreas
@mydsmbr: Actor Download downloads thumbnails of actors to an invisible '.actor' folder inside the movie folder and sets the absolute file path in the .nfo file, then XBMC/Kodi should pick up on that and load them.

@RandomSkratch: I've made a note of it, i'll see what I can do.

@dergerman: Trakt recently changed it's API, and I currently don't know how to fix it, hopefully i'll be able to add it back in the future.
Hello.

I have a few movies, in my Movies folder, that are not being detected by ViMediaManager. It had gone unnoticed until recently. For some reason, the movies aren't being pulled into the menu after a scan. I should also mention that said movie folders have the same information (files) as the other folders, as they were once created in an earlier version of ViMediaManager.

Any reason these aren't being detected?
If they really aren't detected, ViMM might not recognise the movie format, what extensions do the movie files have?

You can also try to rescan all folders from scratch by selecting 'Files' > 'Rescan Folders'.
  • 139(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X!19