• 8(current)
[TEXTURES] Aeon MQ 5
Hello everyone!

I followed first page instructions of this thread (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=184816&page=10) and added the GLOW.XBT file to %appdata%/kodi/addons/skin.aeonmq5/media but when inside Kodi I go in Settings -> Skin -> Appearance the "theme" option is grey and I cannot select media case style...

I also followed instructions of this thread and I copied .png files manually (see post #40) but again nothing changed.

Can you help me please??

Win 8.1, Kodi 14.1

Many thanks in advance! Smile

EDIT: I put .xbt file in "skin.aeonmq5" folder instead of "skin.aeonmq5.helixmod"...Thanks for your hard work.
Hi All,

my compliment to everybody for this forum and for the suggestion u are providing.
Compliment to devilshura for his work that I have really appreciated.
For this reason I am here for asking u an help. Infact I am trying to install media gloss MQ5 but i cannot. I prepare my xbt file following MarcosQui instruction, and everything is fine. But I don't know where put this file... I have not any folder in kodi's directory named "skin.aeonmq5".... Does it is probably because I installed AEON MQ 5 for helix? ..or/And maybe because I installed it in kodi from a zip file?HuhHuh
Please give me an help because this thing drive me crazy!!!Confused Confused
thanks
(2015-02-25, 21:32)ziki Wrote: Hi All,

my compliment to everybody for this forum and for the suggestion u are providing.
Compliment to devilshura for his work that I have really appreciated.
For this reason I am here for asking u an help. Infact I am trying to install media gloss MQ5 but i cannot. I prepare my xbt file following MarcosQui instruction, and everything is fine. But I don't know where put this file... I have not any folder in kodi's directory named "skin.aeonmq5".... Does it is probably because I installed AEON MQ 5 for helix? ..or/And maybe because I installed it in kodi from a zip file?HuhHuh
Please give me an help because this thing drive me crazy!!!Confused Confused
thanks

Think this is the location if your using a standard install

Quote:C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq5\media

there is another thread HERE you might find useful
Wow!!
now it's working!!! I missed to read this step you indicated me.
Thanks a lot.
(2014-11-30, 06:00)devilshura Wrote: This link for instant new flags R4.xbt
GlassboxR4.xbt
I also made it with Samu-rai's case if you want it too.
NewFlagsplusSamuraiCase

It was not until I noticed that boxWink I think Blu Ray stamp on the box is too low to be a little higher bo fall over the edge ..

Anyone know how to edit, improve the writing on the box ?? Blu-Ray logo is too low. The author of this box let's improve

well

Badly. too low
(2015-01-25, 21:07)Hetfiled Wrote:
(2015-01-13, 17:48)Ruschi Wrote: is there a chance to get x265 Mediaflag in NewFlagsplusSamuraiCase??

+1 Nod

Another request for h.265 flag and mediacase label as well. Big Grin

Or can someone post instructions on how to manually install the flag if we can make our own. Huh
(2015-04-22, 01:11)kiryu Wrote:
(2015-01-25, 21:07)Hetfiled Wrote:
(2015-01-13, 17:48)Ruschi Wrote: is there a chance to get x265 Mediaflag in NewFlagsplusSamuraiCase??

+1 Nod

Another request for h.265 flag and mediacase label as well. Big Grin

Or can someone post instructions on how to manually install the flag if we can make our own. Huh

Read the first post for instructions.
(2015-04-22, 01:11)kiryu Wrote: Another request for h.265 flag and mediacase label as well. Big Grin

Quote:@SeNtReX
I think it was from no texture for "hevc". You can temporary made it in media folder.
Unless Marcos include its to "textures.xbt".
There are some images to use(right click to save)

But for MQ6... You need to mod include.xml/dialogfullscreeninfo.xml to use old flags style instead of new text label flags. If you have own MQ6 2.0.0...try this.
MQ6 2.0.0 color flags mod

(2015-04-22, 16:34)devilshura Wrote:
(2015-04-22, 01:11)kiryu Wrote: Another request for h.265 flag and mediacase label as well. Big Grin

Quote:@SeNtReX
I think it was from no texture for "hevc". You can temporary made it in media folder.
Unless Marcos include its to "textures.xbt".
There are some images to use(right click to save)

But for MQ6... You need to mod include.xml/dialogfullscreeninfo.xml to use old flags style instead of new text label flags. If you have own MQ6 2.0.0...try this.
MQ6 2.0.0 color flags mod

Yes, thanks for this. I have been waiting for this, but how and what do you mod? Ok, got it. Just copy the files in the corresponding folders. Works! Very nice!
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804
Thanks for the images and instructions devil' ...working great!

Any chance you could post the color flags mod + samurai case as well? Wink
and one with glass cases maby?
Thanks for your work!
(2014-11-30, 06:00)devilshura Wrote: This link for instant new flags R4.xbt
GlassboxR4.xbt
I also made it with Samu-rai's case if you want it too.
NewFlagsplusSamuraiCase

Any idea how to get your cases and flags working within MQ6?

I have tried putting them into C:\Users\Helix\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq6\media

But when I go to settings > appearance your theme does not show up.
It's a different textures layout. Unless you know what you're doing someone will have to pack a new one for you.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

I second this request to have the glass case, and the colored flags for the mq6
I've tried devilshura's skin mod but lost the menu texture.
(2015-07-07, 20:06)Samu-rai Wrote: It's a different textures layout. Unless you know what you're doing someone will have to pack a new one for you.

Thought it must be down to a new textures layout...was hoping it was just a case of them having been named differently so I could just amend my XBT file and repack it Smile
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[TEXTURES] Aeon MQ 57