• 10(current)
Release Carbon Skin
great skin
Hello, i wanted to completely copy the design of the Apple TV latest update, i tried within the skin settings but it wasn't even close as i wanted pixel to pixel copy of the apple tv interface. I just wanted to modify the skin for personal use please.

(2015-02-06, 20:04)a_guy Wrote: I've noticed an issue with the OSD playback. the "show video info" option loads white text on top of a white background so I'm unable to read the description and when i exit out of the video info via back or exit button "menu" button it exits out of the video instead of closing the info box I'm forced to load the playback menu then select the "show video info" option again in order to close the info window without closing the video. can you make the "video info" box a custom background option like you did with the osd background? maybe add a "video info background" to the "customize osd" list? and maybe the ability to exit out of the video info window via exit/back button without exiting out of the video itself? do you think you'll get rid of the cinema experience it doesn't function properly and I'm unable to delete it since the skin requires it.

can you make the "black.jpeg" in the backgrounds folder 1080p?

I will do all of this and fix cinema experience if possible in next update.

Fyi I have noticed alot of bugs recently (too many to name) and plan to fix them as well.
(2015-02-06, 20:14)Jakeround98 Wrote: Hello, i wanted to completely copy the design of the Apple TV latest update, i tried within the skin settings but it wasn't even close as i wanted pixel to pixel copy of the apple tv interface. I just wanted to modify the skin for personal use please.

I am borrowing an Atv3 off my friend and plan to start a replica iOS/ATV skin I am going to call iOS-X. It will be alot lighter than Carbon and SiO2-X. But will have far less customizable colors and features at first though and will be based on SiO2.
Awesome, just what i've been wanting!! Thanks best of luck i'll be following your thread's
Updated
------------------------------
0.9.9 (Feb19-15)
* Fixed Disable Homescreen Label
* Fixed DialogFullscreenInfo Bkgd
* Fixed Orange & Green Icons (SiO2 Layout)
* Fixed FileManager Alignment
* Adjusted Default Selector Color
* Removed Cinema Experience support
* Increased Fanart Darkness 5
* Reorganized Power button menu
* Added Next View Mode to ContextMenu
- Only enabled when "View options dialog" Disabled
Hi,

I love the easy customization of the icons, but would it be possible to remove the shelf completely?
I really only need the icons and from looking at the home.xml file, it looks like you planned something like this ("homeiconnoshelf").
(2015-03-04, 12:40)Valen42 Wrote: Hi,

I love the easy customization of the icons, but would it be possible to remove the shelf completely?
I really only need the icons and from looking at the home.xml file, it looks like you planned something like this ("homeiconnoshelf").

Yes all the code is there. I can activate this next update, just need to test it before releasing.
great skin
(2015-03-05, 04:04)iCanuck Wrote:
(2015-03-04, 12:40)Valen42 Wrote: Hi,

Yes all the code is there. I can activate this next update, just need to test it before releasing.

That's great. If you need any help testing, feel free to contact me.
Guys I've been dealing with some health issues recently and haven't been around my PC.
Please don't think this project is abandoned... Be patient and there will be updates in the future, no eta however.

Thanks,
iCanuck
Think about your health first,
Get well soon.
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
(2015-04-03, 07:44)iCanuck Wrote: Guys I've been dealing with some health issues recently and haven't been around my PC.
Please don't think this project is abandoned... Be patient and there will be updates in the future, no eta however.

Thanks,
iCanuck

Health always comes first
The repo is empty on kodi 14.2.
(2015-04-07, 01:33)Hinkel Wrote: The repo is empty on kodi 14.2.

Force Refresh, I have confirmed it is working.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Carbon Skin18