• 2(current)
Req Your Requests
(2015-03-01, 18:59)Ziemowit Wrote: Ok. Understand. How about only disabling access from home menu? That should be just a "link" to be removed, right? This kind of "hidden" window doesn't follow BOX's philosophy in my opinion.

The fact, that when you presss your remote button the favourites window appears has nothing to do with the skin.

This is all about your remotes configuration. If you want a different behaviour you just need to change the mapping of your remotw buttons.
(2015-03-01, 10:22)Ziemowit Wrote: When in home window and hitting "menu" button on apple remote, it will show me a list of favorites.
I think you are holding it too long. I believe on ATV pressing takes you to the home menu and holding brings up favorites. In any event if you want to change it there is a keymap add-on where you don't need to edit the xml file it is all gui and very easy.
This is my favorite skin thus far...

Requests:

1. For "TV shows recent" add show name to thumbs (either overlay, or above/bottom thumb). Or better yet, add clear logo (top right overlay) over thumbs.
Reason: Currently you can't tell what the TV show is, unless you hover over it.

2. Add "minimize" to custom menu options.
Reason: when using only a mouse, there is no way to shrink the window to get to the desktop without quitting Kodi.

And again, love this skin!
(2015-03-01, 22:02)DjCisco Wrote:
(2015-03-01, 18:59)Ziemowit Wrote: Ok. Understand. How about only disabling access from home menu? That should be just a "link" to be removed, right? This kind of "hidden" window doesn't follow BOX's philosophy in my opinion.

The fact, that when you presss your remote button the favourites window appears has nothing to do with the skin.

This is all about your remotes configuration. If you want a different behaviour you just need to change the mapping of your remotw buttons.

Ok. I had a wrong understanding of how those skins work and actions are coded. Will have a look into keymap. Thanks for clarifying.
hi everybody!!

congradulation for this skin, i love it!! It is possible to add 3d icon for 3d movies (iso 3d) please?

thanks in advance
hi, great and my favorite skin

only request is improve the skin part for Cu lyrics addon Smile
(2015-03-01, 11:19)Prizm4 Wrote: DJCisco,

- Any thoughts on a Subtitles toggle on/off button in the OSD?

- How about options to disable "watched" icons for TV and/or Movies? It's great for TV episodes to see where you're up to, but for movies it's kinda spammy having a tick on every watched movie poster. It's a little hard to forget that you watched a movie lol

Will be added
Thanks for the skin its great.

Would it be possible to get the rating of a movie or tv show instead of the stars i.e 7.2 etc

Cheers Marvel
Hi there. This skin is on it's way to become my main skin.

For my personal use, I have done some minor modifications that I require, I thought of commenting them here. Maybe they are of use to you or give you ideas you might have in Box.

1. Fullscreen player OSD navigation with up/down buttons. In the player OSD all navigation is done with left-right. For me, getting to Subs button is a very common action (more that pausing, because I use a remote with pause button) so most times I bring the OSD I was pressing menu-left-left-left-OK. So I changed the xml to give the up-down buttons some navigation. From the central buttons (pause, FF, etc.) pressing up gets to the left buttons (subs, audio, etc.). This way I get there in 3 button-press. I would suggest to include more smart navigation this way.
2. One nice option that you might add (for people that have remotes with play control buttons) will be an option to change the default OSD button. Instead of pause (for the reasons I gave on 1) for many people accessing other menus is more common. Some skin go as far as allowing which buttons to show/hide. But I don't think Box need to go that far. A simple box that puts the focus from the pause to other place (subs? audio?) would be nice.
3. Playlists sorting. On some playlists for me it's more convenient sorting things by last watched, instead of the default alphabetical (I wrote about this in the bugs thread, I think). To accomplish that I changed InProgressEpisodes and InProgressTVShows. Also, in Recentmovies (analog to what other skins do) I added a rule to filter already watched movies (<rule field="playcount" operator="is"><value>0</value>).

If you are interested in any of this changes, just let me know. Do you use some kind of public repository?
Always read the XBMC Online Manual,Frequently Asked Questions and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting use -> Log file.

Hi DJ Cisco

First off, great skin! It's my favourite this far, I particulary like the fanart list view which none of the other skins have.

I do have some suggestions for improvements which I hope you will consider:

- DVD menu button in video OSD
- List view with bigger thumbs in TV series
- HD audio tags missing in movie info ( DTS HD Master Audio, Dolby True HD etc.)
Would also like to have audio channels info (5.1, 7.1 etc.)
- Aspect ratio missing on some videos.
- Audio/video info in video OSD. This works while playing in file mode but not library mode. Possibly 'cause movie tagline takes up space. An option to toggle on/off perhaps?

Also the MPAA rating shows a G and R on all movies but it's the same on all skins so possibly a scraper or kodi error

Thanks in advance
Hi, this week changed from xbmc to kodi and the skin that i used is not available so i tried every skin and yours is really the best!! Thanks

Suggestions:

1. Like Jurrabi told in post #24 i think it makes more sense when showing the recent episodes / movies to hide the watched ones. I was able to do this by adding the rule to your smartplaylist but the problem is that i dont know how to refresh the data when i finish to watch something. Any help on this in case you dont want to add this feature?

2. After downloading a subtitle, resume the movie immediately without the pause menu.

3. I dont know if this is a feature or i just missed where this is. I use the TV remote control and i didn't found how to clean / update the library, i have to use the smartphone app.

4. Special eps names in home screen maybe could be Special XX instead of E0SXX

Cheers,

hespanhol
(2015-04-01, 21:09)Marvel Wrote: Thanks for the skin its great.

Would it be possible to get the rating of a movie or tv show instead of the stars i.e 7.2 etc

Cheers Marvel

i will look into this
(2015-04-04, 22:15)jurrabi Wrote: Hi there. This skin is on it's way to become my main skin.

For my personal use, I have done some minor modifications that I require, I thought of commenting them here. Maybe they are of use to you or give you ideas you might have in Box.

Fullscreen player OSD navigation with up/down buttons. In the player OSD all navigation is done with left-right. For me, getting to Subs button is a very common action (more that pausing, because I use a remote with pause button) so most times I bring the OSD I was pressing menu-left-left-left-OK. So I changed the xml to give the up-down buttons some navigation. From the central buttons (pause, FF, etc.) pressing up gets to the left buttons (subs, audio, etc.). This way I get there in 3 button-press. I would suggest to include more smart navigation this way.

Sorry But No: pressing Up or Down to navigate left or right is simply nit ok

Quote:2.

One nice option that you might add (for people that have remotes with play control buttons) will be an option to change the default OSD button. Instead of pause (for the reasons I gave on 1) for many people accessing other menus is more common. Some skin go as far as allowing which buttons to show/hide. But I don't think Box need to go that far. A simple box that puts the focus from the pause to other place (subs? audio?) would be nice.

Sorry But No, thats just to much customization for me

Quote:3.

>>> I will Check this out

Playlists sorting. On some playlists for me it's more convenient sorting things by last watched, instead of the default alphabetical (I wrote about this in the bugs thread, I think). To accomplish that I changed InProgressEpisodes and InProgressTVShows.

For episodes its easier to have it alphabetically sorted, in case you have more than one episode of the same tv show that is currently in progress.

Box can make any custom playlist into a Home Widget, so if you wish for a different behaviour you dont really need to modify the default playlists, you can simply create your custom playlist and select that playlist to be your home widget, That way when the skin updates, you wont loose your changes.

Quote:Also, in Recentmovies (analog to what other skins do) I added a rule to filter already watched movies (<rule field="playcount" operator="is"><value>0</value>).

If you are interested in any of this changes, just let me know. Do you use some kind of public repository?

Good Idea. I have add it
(2015-04-10, 18:13)DjCisco Wrote:
(2015-04-01, 21:09)Marvel Wrote: Thanks for the skin its great.

Cheers Marvel

i will look into this

Done
(2015-04-05, 09:52)tore77 Wrote: Hi DJ Cisco

First off, great skin! It's my favourite this far, I particulary like the fanart list view which none of the other skins have.

I do have some suggestions for improvements which I hope you will consider:

- HD audio tags missing in movie info ( DTS HD Master Audio, Dolby True HD etc.)
Would also like to have audio channels info (5.1, 7.1 etc.)
- Aspect ratio missing on some videos.
- Audio/video info in video OSD. This works while playing in file mode but not library mode. Possibly 'cause movie tagline takes up space. An option to toggle on/off perhaps?

Thanks in advance

Done
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Your Requests1