Movie Collection background art
You need to go back a couple of pages in this thread & make sure your settings for appearance are the same as the screenshots posted.
Thanks, already seen the post and the settings were already the same.
The only problem I'm having is the text won't show up using the white theme. I see the text as the case is opening, but it disappears instantly.
I've quickly mocked up a test "Foldout Collection Background" for Ice Age...and also Aladdin now...

What do people think? It's a start....

Shame there is no section on fanart.tv for these sort of images.. any news on the Movie Set Artwork Automator doing this automatically ?

Thanks all concerned for the hard work put into this... I love it...

Rich
it is just a fanart, buddy.
It's not difficult to chose from images some that looks nice, and making an extra option in Fanart.tv would be lot of energy in exchange.
What some ppl s doing, is attaching may be a clear art or something like that to the fanart u like, in the place u want. So the effect is nicer.
Cheers
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
(2014-05-09, 17:49)toineb Wrote: I use Mediaelch (but really like the way Ember is heading at the moment) in addition to the others too, the problem is at the moment it will scrape movieset fanart and poster and will either save it one single directory for all movieset artwork or save it in the same folder as the movie. Sadly at the moment it will not download the logo for each movieset.

At the moment both the latest Ember and Mediaelch and mber are great for downloading logo's etc for individual movies, the logo's for movie sets still need to be done manually

I prefer to use a parent folder for the movie set, I find it easier to manage to work with movieset automator.

As an example I have my files like this - I like it this way as instead of each artwork needing the movie name it is just calld what it is, logo, fanart, banner etc and it is like this for the set too

J:\Movie Collections\A Nightmare on Elm Street Collection

J:\Movie Collections\A Nightmare on Elm Street Collection\A Nightmare on Elm Street 5 The Dream Child (1989)

But at the end of the day, it is what works best for each person

This is exactly how I have my movie sets structured and yes it does make managing them very easy!
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
If you can see everthing works with Clear Cases (Example) and yes it also works with BD/DVD Cases & Colored Cases.
Show Case:
LowList:

But when you use No Cases.

Then you have this problem:

Is there someway to solve this so that it also works with No Cases?

Also how do you get what for Source it is into the Cases it doesn't find anything?
(2014-05-09, 17:49)toineb Wrote: At the moment both the latest Ember and Mediaelch and mber are great for downloading logo's etc for individual movies, the logo's for movie sets still need to be done manually

I'm using Ember v1.3.0.20, which according to the download and changelog site is the latest. I've double checked my settings and don't see any option to scrape anything but posters, fanart and extrathumbs for Movies. Banners are available for TV Shows. I've heard that version 4 might do logo's and stuff.

What version are you on and would you please point to the option(s) for logos, etc.
(2014-07-13, 05:03)CaptainKen Wrote:
(2014-05-09, 17:49)toineb Wrote: At the moment both the latest Ember and Mediaelch and mber are great for downloading logo's etc for individual movies, the logo's for movie sets still need to be done manually

I'm using Ember v1.3.0.20, which according to the download and changelog site is the latest.

For Ember, I use the 1.4 beta

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=172394
HTPC
PC: Home Built
Processor: i7 6700k
GPU: GTX 980 ti
Ram: 16GB DDR4
XBMC: Kodi Jarvis
Skin: Aeon Badnox Beta

(2014-07-13, 16:13)toineb Wrote:
(2014-07-13, 05:03)CaptainKen Wrote:

I'm using Ember v1.3.0.20, which according to the download and changelog site is the latest.

For Ember, I use the 1.4 beta

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=172394

Didn't realize it was in beta. Thx for link.
is there any news about an addon to "mass" import these backrounds ? i am working on my sets ( about 153 ) and it would take a while when i need to add them all manualy :S ....
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2014-07-23, 16:32)schimi2k Wrote: is there any news about an addon to "mass" import these backrounds ? i am working on my sets ( about 153 ) and it would take a while when i need to add them all manualy :S ....

Use the movieset artwork automator

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=153502

A modded version has been released that does the fanart1 pictures
HTPC
PC: Home Built
Processor: i7 6700k
GPU: GTX 980 ti
Ram: 16GB DDR4
XBMC: Kodi Jarvis
Skin: Aeon Badnox Beta

(2014-07-09, 17:49)WARDL895 Wrote: I've quickly mocked up a test "Foldout Collection Background" for Ice Age...and also Aladdin now...

What do people think? It's a start....

Shame there is no section on fanart.tv for these sort of images.. any news on the Movie Set Artwork Automator doing this automatically ?

Thanks all concerned for the hard work put into this... I love it...

Rich

Why not start a thread here for people so share/make/download these types of artwork (as its aeon nox specific) - maybe like minded individuals may have images that fit well into the three fold space. Smile
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
(2014-07-23, 20:08)toineb Wrote:
(2014-07-23, 16:32)schimi2k Wrote: is there any news about an addon to "mass" import these backrounds ? i am working on my sets ( about 153 ) and it would take a while when i need to add them all manualy :S ....

Use the movieset artwork automator

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=153502

A modded version has been released that does the fanart1 pictures

Thank u very much sir Smile
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Hey does anyone have this mod on an aeon nox 5 modded skin? I can't find any aeon nox 5 skin with this mod...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Collection background art0