• 3(current)
Bug Bug Reports
Jurialmunkey:

Once you select the movie, then cast, when you highlight the director, you see the fanart on the left instead of the actual photo of the person.
reposting, just in case it got lost in the shuffle.

also, notice that I can not select any item in the ©ontext menu.
I can press 'M' to get the menu to do stuff like; remove, or move an item.
but I can not do anything else.

(2015-04-08, 16:09)locomot1f Wrote: it seems that the context menu for the playlist has changed... or maybe i'm missing something.

it seems that now, when I have videos in a queue (playlist),
when a video is playing, and I press 'C' on the keyboard, I get the queued items.
but, I could have sworn I was able to push right on the keyboard, and get another context menu to do other things -- like adjust the 'Replay Off/On' settings.

I like the thumbnail approach to the queued items though! keep it classy! Cool
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
(2015-04-10, 04:05)Edworld Wrote: Jurialmunkey:
Once you select the movie, then cast, when you highlight the director, you see the fanart on the left instead of the actual photo of the person.
Yep know about this one. Unfortunately I'm not aware of a fix as there isn't a way to grab the director image (actor images are supplied by the cast list, but the director isn't in there - I just fake it to make it look like it is).

(2015-04-13, 01:01)locomot1f Wrote: reposting, just in case it got lost in the shuffle.

also, notice that I can not select any item in the ©ontext menu.
I can press 'M' to get the menu to do stuff like; remove, or move an item.
but I can not do anything else.

(2015-04-08, 16:09)locomot1f Wrote: it seems that the context menu for the playlist has changed... or maybe i'm missing something.

it seems that now, when I have videos in a queue (playlist),
when a video is playing, and I press 'C' on the keyboard, I get the queued items.
but, I could have sworn I was able to push right on the keyboard, and get another context menu to do other things -- like adjust the 'Replay Off/On' settings.

I like the thumbnail approach to the queued items though! keep it classy! Cool
Oops, thumbs not supposed to be default, big list is - just mucked something up when I made a change to make big list double paned for standard views. You should still be able to access the side menu though.... try with latest git and also check that you don't have kiosk mode turned on.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2015-04-13, 03:09)jurialmunkey Wrote: Oops, thumbs not supposed to be default, big list is - just mucked something up when I made a change to make big list double paned for standard views. You should still be able to access the side menu though.... try with latest git and also check that you don't have kiosk mode turned on.

yup! that did it! Cool
I had the extendedinfo bug metioned in the release thread. Launching extendedinfo by clicking on an actor would cause the script to crash, and left the skin stuck in a loading animation.

The workaround I found was reverting script.extendedinfo prior to commit b5f2e08. Everything is working so far.

Here is what the debug log looks like with the latest version of extendedinfo:

http://www.pastebin.ca/2971906

Perhaps it's a problem with how the script is called, or with the script itself; I haven't looked in to it.
Hi jurialmunkey, I'm running the latest version of your skin from Github version 1.2.11. I noticed that the music player OSD is white when in the skin options under OSD I selected use the black OSD. The video player OSD is black when this option is selected. I also noticed that notifications are in a white box but with no text shown, maybe the text color is white also?

I use the Skin default color which is the light color.

Overall amazing work on this skin
(2015-04-14, 03:45)misterhek Wrote: I had the extendedinfo bug metioned in the release thread. Launching extendedinfo by clicking on an actor would cause the script to crash, and left the skin stuck in a loading animation.

The workaround I found was reverting script.extendedinfo prior to commit b5f2e08. Everything is working so far.

Here is what the debug log looks like with the latest version of extendedinfo:

http://www.pastebin.ca/2971906

Perhaps it's a problem with how the script is called, or with the script itself; I haven't looked in to it.
Yep would be a problem with the script, not the skin.

(2015-04-15, 14:38)Talguy Wrote: Hi jurialmunkey, I'm running the latest version of your skin from Github version 1.2.11. I noticed that the music player OSD is white when in the skin options under OSD I selected use the black OSD. The video player OSD is black when this option is selected. I also noticed that notifications are in a white box but with no text shown, maybe the text color is white also?

Ah you are right, was a few issues with some conditions, should be fixed now. Can you test with 1.2.12 and report back?
Hi jurialmunkey

sorry posted this a few days ago in the wrong post Confused

great skin probably the best one ive seen

anyway one problem

In the tv shows library when there are more than 9 specials the large text overlaps the episode title (just like it did when there were more than 99 episodes.)

is there a fix for this?
(2015-04-16, 02:43)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2015-04-15, 14:38)Talguy Wrote: Hi jurialmunkey, I'm running the latest version of your skin from Github version 1.2.11. I noticed that the music player OSD is white when in the skin options under OSD I selected use the black OSD. The video player OSD is black when this option is selected. I also noticed that notifications are in a white box but with no text shown, maybe the text color is white also?

Ah you are right, was a few issues with some conditions, should be fixed now. Can you test with 1.2.12 and report back?

Fixed. Thanks
*** Not a bug, please post support questions in main thread *** - jurialmunkey
jurialmonkey - thanks for your great skin and for supporting the VideoExtras Addon.

However when I go into the VideoExtras screen, there is a rendering issue. Items only show up when highlighted. The following images may explain better:

The initial screen, "Play All" is highlighted, it doesn't look like any videos are actually in the list:

Press down and the video title is highlighted and is visible. "Play All" disappears:

EDIT: Should have said, OpenELEC (official) Version: 5.0.8 on ION2 hardware (so nVidia) and Arctic Zephyr 1.2.4. Cheers.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Using the YouTube Search the view is always resetted to "Wide" with every page change or when opening the Search again.
I don't know if it's an issue of the skin or the addon.
Arctic Zephyr 1.2.12

** Addon issue. You can set an override view id in youtube addon settings ** - jurialmunkey
(2015-04-18, 03:27)nickr Wrote: jurialmonkey - thanks for your great skin and for supporting the VideoExtras Addon.

However when I go into the VideoExtras screen, there is a rendering issue. Items only show up when highlighted. The following images may explain better:

Can you test latest git? Should be fixed now I'm pretty sure.
(2015-04-16, 14:41)Cartman255 Wrote: Hi jurialmunkey

sorry posted this a few days ago in the wrong post Confused

great skin probably the best one ive seen

anyway one problem

In the tv shows library when there are more than 9 specials the large text overlaps the episode title (just like it did when there were more than 99 episodes.)

is there a fix for this?
Not yet, but will let you know.
(2015-04-25, 02:03)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2015-04-18, 03:27)nickr Wrote: jurialmonkey - thanks for your great skin and for supporting the VideoExtras Addon.

Can you test latest git? Should be fixed now I'm pretty sure.

Thanks, will do.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug Reports3