• 3(current)
Req Your Requests
(2015-03-01, 11:19)Prizm4 Wrote: DJCisco,

- Any thoughts on a Subtitles toggle on/off button in the OSD?

Done
(2015-04-07, 23:10)hespanhol Wrote: Hi, this week changed from xbmc to kodi and the skin that i used is not available so i tried every skin and yours is really the best!! Thanks

Suggestions:

2. After downloading a subtitle, resume the movie immediately without the pause menu.

Cheers,

hespanhol

Done
(2015-03-13, 18:09)adrianhn Wrote: hi, great and my favorite skin

only request is improve the skin part for Cu lyrics addon Smile

What should be improved? Maybe hint me into the functionality of another skin, so I can check what could be added.
(2015-03-12, 21:58)tony_the_unik Wrote: hi everybody!!

congradulation for this skin, i love it!! It is possible to add 3d icon for 3d movies (iso 3d) please?

thanks in advance

I Will look into this
Hi again Smile

I dont know if someone has this problem, but i think the left menu where i choose the subtitle from a zipped file is a bit small. Usually the file names are big and it takes a while to see the whole name.
(2015-04-14, 21:50)hespanhol Wrote: Hi again Smile

I dont know if someone has this problem, but i think the left menu where i choose the subtitle from a zipped file is a bit small. Usually the file names are big and it takes a while to see the whole name.

Choose a aubtitle from a zip file?? I dont think that is possible. Please explain further .
Hey! First off, amazing skin.. It's my new daily. 1 wish I have is to have an always on clock.. I get very wrapped up in my shows and next thing I know, it's 5 o'clock in the morning lol... I had found a blog on Reddit to edit the xml for confluence to do it so I tried it and it messed everything up Sad any way you could add this feature? Thanks
(2015-04-15, 17:23)DjCisco Wrote:

Choose a aubtitle from a zip file?? I dont think that is possible. Please explain further .

I dont know how to take a screen capture from kodi via terminal so i took a photo. sorry for the bad quality

The left menu maybe could be a little wider to fit the menu title and the subtitle name?
(2015-04-16, 22:18)hespanhol Wrote:
(2015-04-15, 17:23)DjCisco Wrote:

I dont know how to take a screen capture from kodi via terminal so i took a photo. sorry for the bad quality

The left menu maybe could be a little wider to fit the menu title and the subtitle name?

Interesting, I havent seen that behaviour before.
Normally when selecting a zip file kodi automatically downloads the correct file from the pack.

From your screenshot it seems, that the substitle pack contains more than one matching subtitle, so you get a windows to select a file.

I will try to replicate it and see which window is that.
(2015-04-18, 21:29)DjCisco Wrote:
(2015-04-16, 22:18)hespanhol Wrote:
(2015-04-15, 17:23)DjCisco Wrote: Choose a aubtitle from a zip file?? I dont think that is possible. Please explain further .

Interesting, I havent seen that behaviour before.
Normally when selecting a zip file kodi automatically downloads the correct file from the pack.

From your screenshot it seems, that the substitle pack contains more than one matching subtitle, so you get a windows to select a file.

I will try to replicate it and see which window is that.

If you want to replicate just use the Legendas.tv subtitle provider and set the desired language to portuguese-br. It happens everytime.
Hey Cisco! Did you have any interest in the static clock idea? No biggie if you don't, I know we are all in search of the perfect skin. Is just that yours is so close! Big Grin
Thanks
(2015-04-19, 09:27)DJJayTee Wrote: Hey Cisco! Did you have any interest in the static clock idea? No biggie if you don't, I know we are all in search of the perfect skin. Is just that yours is so close! Big Grin
Thanks

The clock already appears on every window. I supppse you mean that the watch should be visible while playing a video. If thats the case the sorry but no. If you want to know the time, you can simply bring up the osd.
(2015-04-05, 09:52)tore77 Wrote: Hi DJ Cisco

First off, great skin! It's my favourite this far, I particulary like the fanart list view which none of the other skins have.

I do have some suggestions for improvements which I hope you will consider:

- DVD menu button in video OSD

Done
Hi

Please add filename in movie/tv show info screen:

thanks
DjCisco

Still loving the skin! One thought. At start up, tv channel scrapping and Genesis TV updates (along with any Kodi plugin updates) all appear at the top of the screen and push down the icons and clock. Would it be possible for such updates to appear along the bottom instead? I feel this would be much cleaner in appearance.

Thanks for all your efforts with the skin. Really completes my Kodi experience.

Stovies
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Your Requests1