• 620(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Does PTVL ignore order by parameter in smart playlist? When I try number of votes or rating it creates alphabetical channel is this an error or it is expected?
(2015-04-14, 13:39)co5mo Wrote: Does PTVL ignore order by parameter in smart playlist? When I try number of votes or rating it creates alphabetical channel is this an error or it is expected?

I believe PTVL should respect your smart playlist rules. You can however play around with your channel config in PTVL and some of the advanced rules using the in-app configuration.

If you can't get it working as it should it may be a bug. Post the issue with details and logs in the bugs thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=221352

There is less clutter there so Luna is more likely to see it. But make sure you include a debug log (wiki) so he can see what is going wrong.
I started a new thread in the PTVL sub forum for custom skins. I gathered up all the skins I could find (excluding those included in PTVL by default) and linked them there.

Post #1 is general description and a list of both Working and Work in Progress Skins.
Post #2 is a collection of the Working skins with links and pics.
Post #3 is a collection of Work in Progress skins with pics.

Please let me know if I missed anything and I will update the thread.

Hopefully Luna will sticky it and we can use the thread as a one-stop shop for custom skins instead of having great work lost in this gargantuan main thread.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=224395
(2015-04-12, 00:01)gotxman Wrote: autotune doesn't work anymore? i don't get any channels aside from my ustvnow ones

i believe this is a known issue.
stuff like this should go in the bugs section -- http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=221352
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
@Lunatixz,

Please check your PM when you get a chance.
Any clue why the skin Titan Media Browser won't work with PTVL? It brings up the seek bar, but the author has added this tweak as recommended in the first post.

Tweaks
In-order to Block XBMC's Seekbar from popping up on channel change:
Add the following to your skins visible area in dialogseekbar.xml
For anyone using the amazing skin "Metropolis",here is an update of the classic pseudo tv skin,including all the goodies of PLTV(video window,artwork,logos,sidebar..)
You can use it now as all custom skins.

Metropolis PLTV skin: https://github.com/tromyl/PLTV-Metropolis-skin

watch gallery
looks slick!
@tromy looks good.

Skin added to the custom skins thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=224395
(2015-04-16, 14:39)tromy Wrote: For anyone using the amazing skin "Metropolis",here is an update of the classic pseudo tv skin,including all the goodies of PLTV(video window,artwork,logos,sidebar..)
You can use it now as all custom skins.

Metropolis PLTV skin: https://github.com/tromyl/PLTV-Metropolis-skin

watch gallery

This looks terrific and will be using it. Question, how do I bring up the sidebar? Is it a specific keyboard key? Thank you!
(2015-04-16, 17:41)Chambers Wrote: This looks terrific and will be using it. Question, how do I bring up the sidebar? Is it a specific keyboard key? Thank you!

Info key/button (so 'i' on the keyboard or whatever you have it mapped to on a remote), and then left key/button.
(2015-04-16, 17:45)azrael17 Wrote:
(2015-04-16, 17:41)Chambers Wrote: This looks terrific and will be using it. Question, how do I bring up the sidebar? Is it a specific keyboard key? Thank you!

Info key/button (so 'i' on the keyboard or whatever you have it mapped to on a remote), and then left key/button.

Aha! Thanks! I knew I brought it up at some times but I couldn't replicate. Thanks a ton!!
Not Sure if anybody is interested in any of these for their 'You Tube' Channels, but I created these channel logos for my own YT music video playlist channels a couple of days ago. Happy to share them on the community list if anybody wants to make use of them? Would just need to know how to get them on the list. They could probably do with resizing to a much smaller size.

Since, I have broad template made up in the same format, if anybody has any YT channel logo requests, just let me know. I can either create what your looking for, or send you my channel template:-

(2015-04-16, 19:07)Dumyat Wrote: Not Sure if anybody is interested in any of these for their 'You Tube' Channels, but I created these channel logos for my own YT music video playlist channels a couple of days ago. Happy to share them on the community list if anybody wants to make use of them? Would just need to know how to get them on the list. They could probably do with resizing to a much smaller size.

Since, I have broad template made up in the same format, if anybody has any YT channel logo requests, just let me know. I can either create what your looking for, or send you my channel template:-

Can you post your settings2.xml for these channels too? I am interested in adding them to my channels as well
(2015-04-16, 19:21)Chambers Wrote:
(2015-04-16, 19:07)Dumyat Wrote: Not Sure if anybody is interested in any of these for their 'You Tube' Channels, but I created these channel logos for my own YT music video playlist channels a couple of days ago. Happy to share them on the community list if anybody wants to make use of them? Would just need to know how to get them on the list. They could probably do with resizing to a much smaller size.

Can you post your settings2.xml for these channels too? I am interested in adding them to my channels as well

Hmmmm, there seems to be something very strange going on with my You Tube Plug-In. My playlists are not now playing in PTVL, but were definitely working last weekend when I created the channels, but they are also not playing now either when I'm using the YT plug-In directly outside of PTVL. I tried un-installing the YT plug-In to see if that would fix the problem if re-installed, but I got a dialog box pop up saying that PTVL and My Music depend on the YT plug-In to work and cannot therefore be un-installed/removed. So, I'm not going to remove 2 other Plug-In's as well, just to see if re-installing would fix the YT problem I'm having. If I message you the links for my YT playlists, do you want to try them yourself and see if they work in PTVL for you?
  • 620(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45