• 52(current)
v14 Xperience1080 3.x
Hi ! Big Grin

I recently purchased a Rpi, on wich i have installed openelec. After i tried nearly all the skins available, i made my choice for yours.
It's almost perfect as things stand, a big thanks for that, you guys did an amazing job !

And yet, i have one little request to enhance my Xperience (Tongue), hope it's doable.
I wish to replace the two tiles on the right side of Movies and TV Shows menu by a second widget so that i can stick a widget for new movies/tv shows and an other widget for movies in theater/ongoing tv shows.
In other words, i simply would like to do the same thing that we can currently see on the home menu (2 Tiles on the left + 2 widget, a big one in the middle and a thinner in the right).

I looked for, but didn't find how to add widget instead of tiles.
If it's possible (and i hope so), is there a way to hide the home menu ? I find it superfluous with the two others wich are complete enough : it adds nothing valuable.

Thanks in advance. Love

(Sorry for my English, i'm french and my english is a little rusty)
Does anyone know how to open the quicknav windows on an Android device using this skin?
(2015-04-06, 09:35)davidgilmore Wrote: Does anyone know how to open the quicknav windows on an Android device using this skin?

If you have a mini keyboard press m...Or use a normal wireless pc keyboard...
(2015-04-05, 03:10)DoVi44 Wrote: Hi ! Big Grin

I recently purchased a Rpi, on wich i have installed openelec. After i tried nearly all the skins available, i made my choice for yours.
It's almost perfect as things stand, a big thanks for that, you guys did an amazing job !

And yet, i have one little request to enhance my Xperience (Tongue), hope it's doable.
I wish to replace the two tiles on the right side of Movies and TV Shows menu by a second widget so that i can stick a widget for new movies/tv shows and an other widget for movies in theater/ongoing tv shows.
In other words, i simply would like to do the same thing that we can currently see on the home menu (2 Tiles on the left + 2 widget, a big one in the middle and a thinner in the right).

I looked for, but didn't find how to add widget instead of tiles.
If it's possible (and i hope so), is there a way to hide the home menu ? I find it superfluous with the two others wich are complete enough : it adds nothing valuable.

Thanks in advance. Love

(Sorry for my English, i'm french and my english is a little rusty)

1) There will never be an option to hide Home in the base version of this skin - it's an integral part. There are mods to do so.

2) There is no option to add another 'slide' widget without modifying the source.

(2015-04-06, 09:35)davidgilmore Wrote: Does anyone know how to open the quicknav windows on an Android device using this skin?

'M' on a keyboard, or you can map it to a button for your device remote. You don't need to ask in here and make a new thread with the same question.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2015-04-07, 07:39)Piers Wrote: 1) There will never be an option to hide Home in the base version of this skin - it's an integral part. There are mods to do so.

2) There is no option to add another 'slide' widget without modifying the source.

1) I saw that Xperience1080+ mod enable that, but i prefer the original skin for each others features. Sad

2) Any track to do that ? I'm not afraid of getting my hands dirty but i need some help : i'm sadly not at ease with all that. I looked for some tuto or whatever that can help me to do that, but found nothing clear.

I saw that on a WIP skin (1080LX) :
Would love the same for Movies and TV Shows, i know it's possible ... but how ? Confused

Thanks in advance !
Wink 
The best skin!!!

Please add mouse control
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2015-04-26, 09:43)Blurayx Wrote: The best skin!!!

Please add mouse control

Mouse control will never be in this version of the skin, it's simply not designed for it.

Hi,

Your skin is the best. I just have a little request. Sometime I use it for a media center with a video library so the widget are very nice and used, but something I use it on a little media center box without library. In this case I would like to be able to replace widget by more video tile to be able to facilitate the access to more videos addons...

Take you..
(2015-05-10, 04:05)bgagne Wrote: Hi,

Your skin is the best. I just have a little request. Sometime I use it for a media center with a video library so the widget are very nice and used, but something I use it on a little media center box without library. In this case I would like to be able to replace widget by more video tile to be able to facilitate the access to more videos addons...

Take you..

Sorry, that's not going to be changed. What I might do is add an alternative (and very basic) home screen for people who don't have a library.

Edit: If I do add this then it won't appear for testing until well after Kodi 15 is released.

Hi, first of all,

@Piers ,great skin great work.

after a 1 year using kodi how could I not take notice of the best Skin ever Big Grin. It looks clean ,simple.
All other skins looks often childish but this skin looks very noble. I´m happy i finally found my favorite skin.

BUT for me there is only one thing that can be improved

I got a video-addon with movies and series to stream, their can only displayed by 2 view types ( List/ Thumbnail)
In list view the images are so tiny,so i have to choose thumbnail and this is also not optimal for the covers to get recognized by the eye when you sit on the couch.

Movies and other things offer good view types and I am satiesfied with them.

Will be there an improved for this issue.
(2015-06-12, 07:39)koby23 Wrote: Hi, first of all,

@Piers ,great skin great work.

after a 1 year using kodi how could I not take notice of the best Skin ever Big Grin. It looks clean ,simple.
All other skins looks often childish but this skin looks very noble. I´m happy i finally found my favorite skin.

BUT for me there is only one thing that can be improved

I got a video-addon with movies and series to stream, their can only displayed by 2 view types ( List/ Thumbnail)
In list view the images are so tiny,so i have to choose thumbnail and this is also not optimal for the covers to get recognized by the eye when you sit on the couch.

Movies and other things offer good view types and I am satiesfied with them.

Will be there an improved for this issue.

What's the add-on name? If it's on the list of banned add-ons then no, there won't be any support.

@Piers
It´s the malimar..tv addon (for asian video streaming) from dknight ,

This is similar to amazon prime addon for kodi by addonscriptorde

A premium website which allows to you to stream legal content by paying

but its not only this addon, spiegel tv,arte tv and the others are also limited with 2 suboptimal view types

only the amazon prime addon provides a other "thumbnail" view which can also be found in "Movies" (the one with the big poster on the right ) when you choose a thumbnail

by the way I´m using the Xperience 4.202.01 skin in Kodi Helix 14.2, because Isengard causes many interruption in videostreaming, I posted in the wrong Thread ,because i dont know which version of xperience I used.
Hi!

First thing I have to say: This Skin is awesome! It looks very light, modern and handy

But I have two questions:

1. Poster only in Movie Detail view

Is it possible that instead of the fanart, the poster only is displayed? I am talking about this view: http://i.imgur.com/D4pJ8jL.jpg

2. Spotlight isn't working

My "Spotlight" in Home is always empty. I unticked "watched only". Can't help myself. I don't find any more settings.

Thank you and go on!!Rofl
(2015-06-17, 20:31)MoraX92 Wrote: Hi!

First thing I have to say: This Skin is awesome! It looks very light, modern and handy

But I have two questions:

1. Poster only in Movie Detail view

Is it possible that instead of the fanart, the poster only is displayed? I am talking about this view: http://i.imgur.com/D4pJ8jL.jpg

2. Spotlight isn't working

My "Spotlight" in Home is always empty. I unticked "watched only". Can't help myself. I don't find any more settings.

Thank you and go on!!Rofl

1. Yes, it's possible. It's not going to be changed but you can mod it yourself. You'll need to think about where to place the buttons. Unless, that is, you just want to have a cropped poster view.

2. It works with what's in your library. If it's not populating then you have no library content.

Is there a way to enable the Xbox dashboard sounds from 1080XF in Xperience1080 3.50?
  • 52(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 3.x8