• 12(current)
[MOD] PosterLite for Aeon MQ5
(2015-03-05, 00:27)CutSickAss Wrote: Have you enabled the option in the Top Menu? Does the discart appear with other viewtypes? Can you provide a screenshot?

(2015-03-05, 09:20)CutSickAss Wrote:
(2015-03-05, 04:43)kiwiuser Wrote: Thanks guys for your reply's. However, I cannot get the disc animation at all. Either the cover opening or the disc popping out. Have tried all setting I can think of.

Does the discart appear on other viewtypes?

Thanks for your help. After experimenting with setting, I have achieved the result.
Hi all... love the mod! Got everything set up and looking awesome. Its really quite the addition to the skin so excellent work
Just one random issue maybe someone can assist me with please =)
All my MPAA ratings are gone.. like at the bottom bar where it lists the IMDB, Disc Type, 1080P, Audio Codec etc. The first box towards the very left where I believe the MPAA ratings go is now blank for all my movies
minor thing but its bugging me lol
Not sure if it matters but I'm running Devilshura's Gloss Media case and color flags... but I believe I have seen someone in this thread running the same and there ratings are still there.....
anyways thanks in advance gents =)

PS-Ratings are fine in TV shows.. its just movies that are effected so I don't think it has to do with any service script
@pauly3069

Have you tried going to Settings -> Appearance -> Skin -> Theme? If it shows you can change it, try that. After the change, wait a while, and then change it back to default. Also, if you've installed the wrong version of this mod, or multiple mods, things may have gotten messed up, so try re-installing the skin.
[quote='CutSickAss' pid='1956802' dateline='1426511467']

Hi CutSickAss

Is possible to increase the height of the synopsis?

MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2015-02-02, 17:58)MANswers Wrote: Quick question here, not sure if this is a question for the mq5 thread or if i could get help from here.
the logos of each movies stored shows correcty, infact every single artwork.
But i the logo does not show up if i navigate into the movie page itself.
for eg:- below in the first image, u can see the logo of the move on the left hand top corner, but when you navigate into the movie page, u dont see the logo but just the text.
is this something that can be enabled?

without logo

Hey MANswers... 2 quick questions if you don't mind
1. How do you get your tagline to match the Logo font? My taglines just come up as the standard font for them all
2. Im having a hard time getting my MPAA ratings to show using this view and the devilshura gloss+color flags theme....I can see on your shot its working. just wondering if you did anything special to get it going?
could please tell me the exact settings to get this view please I have done everything it says but can't get this view[email]http://i.imgur.com/KkvquSds.jpg[/email]
(2015-03-04, 23:48)movie78 Wrote: Do you have a Mod where its in the bottom with other flags?

I know I've said I might add this, but I honestly don't have any time right now.

(2015-03-16, 21:06)movie78 Wrote: Is possible to increase the height of the synopsis?

It is possible, but I won't do it, for three reasons:
  1. It would defeat the purpose of having a plot large enough to be easily read, yet low enough to show most of the fanart.
  2. Since the mod is going to be added to Aeon MQ6, most things should remain as they are, for now at least.
  3. It would hide Rebecca Da Costa's bosom! How dare you!

(2015-03-17, 03:30)mystic84 Wrote: could please tell me the exact settings to get this view please I have done everything it says but can't get this view

I'm assuming you've downloaded the correct version for your Kodi, and extracted the files accordingly. Now open Kodi, go to Movies, press UP three times,
and move down till you find Posterlite. Enable it. If it takes you back, press LEFT or RIGHT till the viewtype shows up. Then press DOWN.
Go to Top Menu by pressing UP once or twice, then go LEFT to Viewtype Settings.
On Infopanel select Auto or Manual, on Icons select Poster, on +Icons select whatever you like.
(2015-03-16, 15:11)CutSickAss Wrote: @pauly3069

Have you tried going to Settings -> Appearance -> Skin -> Theme? If it shows you can change it, try that. After the change, wait a while, and then change it back to default. Also, if you've installed the wrong version of this mod, or multiple mods, things may have gotten messed up, so try re-installing the skin.

Hey mate.. thanks for the reply! once again absolutely LOVE the mod and glad its coming in MQ6, defn deserves it! I don't think i have installed the wrong version as its working fine..Is there a way to check? And if I do reinstall the skin, would I lose all my settings and customisation? And if I do reinstall it, how do I go about doing it? Is it just through KODI or will I have to go into my user data and delete from there?
Thanks for your help
@pauly3069

Re-installing the skin will delete all your settings, not your library of course. You can do a skin reset in Settings -> Skin Settings -> Reset Settings. But first you should keep a copy of your customization, by going to C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata, and backing up guisettings.xml. After you do the reset, if you wish to go back to your customization, just copy your backup file back to this folder.
(2015-03-17, 04:13)CutSickAss Wrote:
(2015-03-04, 23:48)movie78 Wrote: Do you have a Mod where its in the bottom with other flags?

I know I've said I might add this, but I honestly don't have any time right now.

(2015-03-16, 21:06)movie78 Wrote: Is possible to increase the height of the synopsis?

It is possible, but I won't do it, for three reasons:
  1. It would defeat the purpose of having a plot large enough to be easily read, yet low enough to show most of the fanart.
  2. Since the mod is going to be added to Aeon MQ6, most things should remain as they are, for now at least.
  3. It would hide Rebecca Da Costa's bosom! How dare you!

My wife was complaining, i guess she didn't wanted me to look at rebecca Da Costa's bosomBig Grin
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Hello CutSickAss, it has been long time since we talked about the Opne DVD case. The best MOD so far, yesterday I've updated to Kodi, after a couple of hours, everything is OK, thanks to your recent update.

I know that the OPEN CD Case for music collection is not in your priority list, but please consider to include in a future

http://imgur.com/xonAyYY

Many many thanks!!!

Sajarac
Hello CutSickAss,
Thanx for your great work.
is there a chance for an updated mod competible with 14.2 kodi - new 6.1.7 scott967's mq5 mod for Helix?
see here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=208801
the new mq5 helix 6.1.7 is now a repository that can be automaticly updated. I updated to the new ver but it deleted my posterlite mod. when i reinstall the posterlite again i was back on 6.1.4 ver.
I'll check it tonight.

Update: This could be an easy fix, but I honestly don't have the time right now. I'll get on it as soon as I can.
(2015-04-22, 12:36)CutSickAss Wrote: I'll check it tonight.

Update: This could be an easy fix, but I honestly don't have the time right now. I'll get on it as soon as I can.

Looking forward for your fix. the 6.1.8 Ver of mq5 just automatically updated and erased my posterlite view again. then if I manually add the posterlite it downgrade the mq5 Ver back to 6.1.4.
That will likely be because you have left the addon.xml in when copying over the files.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

• 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] PosterLite for Aeon MQ50