• 15(current)
Release [Helix-Isengard] WiMM - Web interface Media Manager for Kodi
(2015-05-07, 20:07)Batiatus Wrote: OK so I upgraded to Isengard Beta1 to find out my web interface no longer worked. Looked into it and found multiple updates to the change over to WiMM (even though the main page is sorely out of date) and got the latest 5.0.3 installed. Now my web browser just sits with 2 spinning blue half-circles and no interface comes up.Rather disappointing.

I said the same in post #206.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2015-05-02, 15:59)bobrap Wrote: Would love to try the new interface wimm-ng, but, I can't connect. If I select wimm, all i well. When I choose wimm-ng all I see is the spinning circles. The about page shows not connected under Kodi. Any ideas? Thanks

Same here. Any ideas?
Press F12, refresh. What's the console error?
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
(2015-05-08, 21:36)Mizaki Wrote: Press F12, refresh. What's the console error?

Is that supposed to fix the blue circles of nothingness? If so, no.
You guys that experience this problem, should read https://github.com/slash2009/XWMM/wiki/F...at-do-i-do

Then provide some better information to work with.
(2015-05-09, 13:01)uNiversal Wrote: You guys that experience this problem, should read https://github.com/slash2009/XWMM/wiki/F...at-do-i-do

Then provide some better information to work with.

Chrome error.

WebSocket connection to 'ws://192.168.0.139:9090/jsonrpc' failed: Error in connection establishment: net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

IP is correct. Port is correct. Still just spinning blue semi-circles. Sad

Edit: Needed to do a clean install on my machine after some garbage infected it so now that things are back and running I can use the new WiMM. Looks interesting so far. No idea exactly what got things to "fix" either.
Try a different browser. No other clews here either.
A Button to output the missing movies would be very usefull:
grep "won't be added" -i /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi.log | cut -d"'" -f2
Welcome to forums.

This is mutiplatform, grep cant be used everywhere and especially since this is javascript of some sort or other. This is a web interface, I suppose some python could be used. No idea.

Feature requests please only on Github. In forums they will be lost, and cannot be tracked.

Thx
2 problems with this new version that weren't in the previous XiMM.

No search box to search for things by title or partial title. So to get to a certain movie that's not brand new I have to scroll through my entire library to find it.

Second, only 24 items per "page" gives me 96 pages to work through to find a movie.

These 2 things are a big pain in the butt. My browser can handle more than 24 items and not being able to search makes finding things super tedious. I like the newly added feature but that's not always the only search I require.

Also,. the web layout is far more difficult to navigate, read and find things than before. Some good changes but too much has gone the wrong way.
Please open a git issue and suggestion for those.

Bare in mind that old wimm was while a work in progress it was a more developed program, the new wimm has nothing in common with old one and isn’t by far finished. its a developer preview to iron out the bugs.
So bare that in mind, fyfe has already said that the Look and feel will be the last thing on the agenda.

I for one cant wait for the end result and the death to old wimm that really is missing much more crucial things than anyone believes.

Having said that theres no reason why the entries can't be loaded on a rolling bases. Such feedback is important imo, But you need to make such suggestions @ Github so they don’t get lost and are trackable.
Any updates on changes or improvements for this add-on?

At the least, what file and where in the code is the limit for only 25 items per webpage? If I can find that I can change it myself and it will make using the app much easier. Search would be awesome as well.
https://github.com/fyfe/WIMM-ng/search?u...93&q=items
(2015-06-06, 22:12)uNiversal Wrote: https://github.com/fyfe/WIMM-ng/search?u...93&q=items

This links to a developer version containing files I don't have. And still, seeing all the places "items" appears doesn't present the indication of how this code works to limit pages to 24 or 25 items only. I can adjust the size of the items on the page by messing with numbers.
Two posts back you were talking about the new version, so I assumed it was this you looking for.

Ill try to find out where to do it in default old WIMM but dont hold your breath.

Ive also asked you to open issues and feature request for it on the relevant github and you done neither which indicates you may not be that worried about it.
Also I have currently nothing to do with development for the new WIMM-ng 5.0 whatsoever and old WIMM is pretty much done I think since the efforts are probably being concentrated on NEW WIMM.
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Helix-Isengard] WiMM - Web interface Media Manager for Kodi1