• 232(current)
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)
Multiple SSIDs in the alpha has bugs, it worked fine yesterday on both networks, but today when I came in from work I could not wake from lan on the 2.4Ghz SSID, but it worked fine on 5Ghz one. Once booted my XBMC only responded on 5Ghz, everytime I manually switched back to 2.4 it stopped working. Incidentally, the 5Ghz SSID is listed first in the app SSID selection. Once I re-selected my two SSIDs and saved I could once again connect to XBMC on either network.
Well as usual and repeated a lot : http://yatse.tv/redmine/projects/yatse/wiki/Debug for logs Smile
Hi, I purchased the unlocker for Yatse yesterday, in the hope I could stream live TV from my Windows and ArgusvTV backend to my Android tablet, however I'm getting 'unsupported media type' when attempting to stream.

I can stream movies no problem, and I can start Live TV from the remote on xbmc.

Is this a known error or limitation or problem with PVR streaming.

Any ideas?
(2015-05-08, 21:21)Tolriq Wrote: Well as usual and repeated a lot : http://yatse.tv/redmine/projects/yatse/wiki/Debug for logs Smile

Sorry, no longer in a position to help. I flashed a custom Rom on my phone the other day and the Yatse alpha does not open where the Play store runs fine so I'm forced to stick with that
@Freakstyler123 : As competitor there's no way for the moment to stream Live TV Sad

@PogMoThoin : Does not open is strange, error message anything ? Anyway I've pushed beta Smile
(2015-05-13, 21:51)Tolriq Wrote: @PogMoThoin : Does not open is strange, error message anything ? Anyway I've pushed beta Smile

No, just a black screen then crashes so nothing I can pinpoint. I'll try the beta and report back
Well I should receive crash report if you send them and do not see ones Sad
@PogMoThoin : Any news I'm preparing the last beta before release ?
Hi,

A quick question about Playlists with Yatse. Is it possible to download/sync a complete Playlist to an Android device?

I'm using Yatse version 5.1.0 unlocked with desktop Kodi Helix 14.2.

I can sync/download music content via the Music Tab but the same option doesn't seem to be available when choosing a Playlist from the File/Playlists Tab. Is this a known limitation and/or will syncing Playlists be available in a future release of Yatse?

Many thanks.
Not for the moment as Playlist support in JSON api is quite limited (like not existent).

But future things will arrive, the main problem about offlining files from the file part is how to present them to users when offline as path can be long and complex and there's no real proper way to handle that.
Hi.. I just got the Yatse from the Google play store a couple of days back and bought the unlocker. The aim is to be able to stream videos from HTPC to my android tablet (HP Pro Slate 12 running Lollipop). I am able to use the remote to play the videos on the TV but no luck with streaming them to the tablet over WiFi. When I choose a movie and tap the play icon on the right I get a menu with "Play" and "Stream". Choosing either takes me to a screen saying "searching for network media players" and then lists Kodi a couple of times - Airplay and UPnP. Choosing either to "stream" only opens up a black screen on the tablet with 4 white icons and play, pause, stop buttons at the bottom instead of the video while the video plays on the tv instead...

What am I doing wrong? Do I need a separate media player on my tablet such as VLC or something?

Edit: Forgot to mention earlier, but the WOL event to open Kodi doesn't seem to do anything for me. It shows the popup on the tablet saying that WOL has been sent but nothing happens on the other end i.e. TV. What am I missing?
Well if you want to play on your device, you should select play locally and not play on network media player Smile

But yes you need a video player on your device like Mx Player.

If you have problem of course be sure to have read : http://yatse.tv/redmine/projects/yatse/wiki/FAQ Smile

And for WOL to open Kodi you need XBMC Starter as the Wiki also explain, in fact Wiki explains a lot of things Wink
Yatse 5.5.0 is published

Important : This version drop support for XBMC Eden.

A lot of internals were updated in this release and bugs may surface even if each release goes through a beta phase with more than 1800 users.
So please if you have any problem contact me for quick support and fixes instead of bad rating.

Important : Due to Google deprecation Cloud Save is migrated from Save State to Saved Games. Please open Cloud Save once for migration of exported hosts and export your settings again.
Reading old saves still works but Google have not given an ETA for complete out of support.

The good new is that all those long timed planned rewrite finally open lot's of new things for future and allow major speed improvements.

Also present :

* New image loading engine based on Glide.
* Add swipe to refresh to start database sync + refresh file mode listing.
* Add new option group movies by set in main list.
* New option to display special episode in seasons listings.
* New screens to help managing offline files. See space used / free, quickly delete multiple files, ...
* Allow importing / renaming of favourites.
* Add easy audio / subtitle delay adjustment during playback.
* Add support for multiple SSID per host.
* Add Vietnamese translation (Thanks ngochoangimsat).
* Other forgotten things.
* Tons of bug fixes / optimizations.

Do not forget to rate the application.
If you like this, please buy the Unlocker to ensure continued development.

Facebook : http://on.fb.me/13QNm5B
Twitter : http://bit.ly/XzZGaz
Google+ : http://bit.ly/1e2iS5z
(2015-05-23, 08:41)Tolriq Wrote: Well if you want to play on your device, you should select play locally and not play on network media player Smile

But yes you need a video player on your device like Mx Player.

If you have problem of course be sure to have read : http://yatse.tv/redmine/projects/yatse/wiki/FAQ Smile

And for WOL to open Kodi you need XBMC Starter as the Wiki also explain, in fact Wiki explains a lot of things Wink

Thanks for your reply. Installing the external player and codec pack resolved the play local issues I was having earlier.

However, I am still not able to open Kodi through WOL. I installed the XBMC starter from the link in the Wiki and configured it on port 12 as recommended. Also changed the port in Yatse. Could this be because my Kodi machine is connected to ethernet/wired connection to the router while my tablet is sending WOL packet over Wifi (same router)?
Well all depends on if the IP are in the same network or not.

And of course check your firewall Smile

If the IP are not in the same network then your firewall need to support WOL via WAN to correctly forward the packet to broadcast.
  • 232(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)24