• 76(current)
[WIP] Metropolis skin
Have this enabled but I don't see any cd art, I have downloaded many and I see it on other skin
It shows in the lower-left corner, wherever possible, along with a spinning disc.
well this is very strange i don't see it...

Go to the Home screen. Do you see it there?

edit: stupid question but.. you do have an album playing in the background yes?
maybe i'm confusing you Blush, i'm talking about this dvd art popping out on the cover page, on other skin is the cdart option that i have enabled

No, there is no disc art option for videos. Only for music.
Ah ok, thanks jingai
I notice this area that is empty,

can you have some more info there, as perhaps how many votes the rating has (7.5 stars, 120.000 votes)
it will be a good info
(2015-04-17, 23:02)MacGyver Wrote: You could use my personal version, it's pretty much current with 3.0.3, but it does still have the IMDB rating. (also no auto-updates, and has zero support from the official devs Smile )

Just wanted to say a quick thank you for your version... I spent about 3 weeks trying to integrate exactly what you have done!!!

Sadly my skinning skills suck and you saved what was left of my hair!!

If there any way you would run off as a official forkHuh
(2015-05-28, 09:17)great_vc Wrote: I notice this area that is empty,

can you have some more info there, as perhaps how many votes the rating has (7.5 stars, 120.000 votes)
it will be a good info

It's actually supposed to have the rating info there. Not sure why it's not printing, but I'll fix it. I usually display the path instead so I just hadn't noticed it went missing.
(2015-05-28, 12:56)ziggy73701 Wrote:
(2015-04-17, 23:02)MacGyver Wrote: You could use my personal version, it's pretty much current with 3.0.3, but it does still have the IMDB rating. (also no auto-updates, and has zero support from the official devs Smile )

Just wanted to say a quick thank you for your version... I spent about 3 weeks trying to integrate exactly what you have done!!!

Sadly my skinning skills suck and you saved what was left of my hair!!

If there any way you would run off as a official forkHuh

His changes will be merged into official soon enough. Be patient please.
@MacGyver, your custom Home mods will make it in faster if you could rebase onto the current upstream master. You don't have to, but the time I can spend on Metropolis is currently a bit limited. My workload will lighten up within the next few months, but I can try to squeeze this in sooner if it merges cleanly.
(2015-05-28, 12:56)ziggy73701 Wrote: If there any way you would run off as a official forkHuh

I help out when I can, and that's about all I can do. It's a lot of work putting out a complete skin and I'm just not that responsible.
Jingai keeps the official version in line and from being a mess. (and always gets the official version out on time Smile something I wouldn't' be able to do)
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
(2015-05-28, 20:32)jingai Wrote: @MacGyver, your custom Home mods will make it in faster if you could rebase onto the current upstream master. You don't have to, but the time I can spend on Metropolis is currently a bit limited. My workload will lighten up within the next few months, but I can try to squeeze this in sooner if it merges cleanly.

I suck at using Git. I can rework anything you want onto a clean fork, but I suck at using Git correctly. I usually have to start fresh and rewrite every time. Tell me the things you want, and I'll rewrite in stages off the master onto a separate fork.
I know all too well how free time comes and goes, tell me what you need from me and I'll help out as I can.
I'm super lazy and don't work well without direction. Cool
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
Basically, it's all just a bit scattered at this point, but more importantly, I don't think it will cleanly merge now.

To make it easier for you, if you can make commit(s) that incorporate the Home screen customization stuff and then identify those to me as the ones I need to pull in, that'd be helpful.

If there's other changes that you'd like to see make it into official, just point those out too.

I just don't have the time atm to go through all of the commits and piece things together.
  • 76(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Metropolis skin5