• 43(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
(2015-05-19, 20:30)jmh2002 Wrote: Interesting... It would be really nice if SF could just maybe sync with dropbox or something similar. That would be awesome!

You could host a zip file on Dropbox and synch to that
(2015-05-19, 22:27)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-05-19, 20:37)jmh2002 Wrote: @Spoyser: after recent updates Im having trouble trying to open a YouTube link from within SF. It was working previously but now I get an error message "Mapping for path '/channel/.... ' not found"

The same link in Kodi Favourites opens correctly. This link is not to a video, but to a YouTube Channel.

There have been updates to Bromix YouTube recently too, Im not sure if thats relevant to the interaction with SF?

I'll have to take a look, I know YT have changed a lot recently so could be due to that.

Ok thanks Smile Also, I notice that I cant edit a SF Folder name anymore, I get a script error.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Youtube channels ore playlist will load from superfavo?
Is there fix for this?
Brick 
(2015-05-19, 22:25)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-05-19, 02:48)myfototv Wrote: Hi Spoyser,

I have written a basic Addon with the help of enen92, curti, Martijn, wsnipex , Karnagious and the folks at stackoverflow.

Basically it deletes the Super Favourites folder. Why? so that when the "import from remote location" is used, all old unwanted folders are removed, so when the user imports their New Super Favourites, all the "junk folders" from previous Super Favourites.are gone.

I have created a Super Folder Called "Tools" Inside /addon-data/super favourites and have put the "default.py" from my addon.
and tried to execute default.py with the following.

Code:
    <favourite name="Delete Old Favourites" thumb="">RunScript(&quot;xbmc.executebuiltin(&apos;XBMC.RunScript(&apos;special://home/userdata/addon_data/plugin.program.super.favourites/Super Favourites/Tools/default.py&apos;)&apos;&quot;,&quot; True)&quot;)</favourite>

The code works as an addon perfectly, but I cant get it to run when hosted in Super Favourites. The idea being that, I can export my Super Favourites with this code in a folder and access it via /tools/favourites.xml, incase I want to change the structure of my Super favourites. I have played around with variants of the code with no joy.

Could you please help me out a bit here.

Thanks a million.

Spoyser, I hope it is ok to share this. I'll remove link If not. If anyone wants this addon you can download it here.

https://dl.orangedox.com/XPX8j915Za5tLTH...folder.zip

Extract and copy to AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\

Remember if you use this to delete your old Super Favourites, you cannot recover old list unless you have a backup.

simontfs

No problem with you linking the script.

I would think you need something much simpler like (not at computer so can't check)

Code:
RunScript(&apos;special://home/userdata/addon_data/plugin.program.super.favourites/Super Favourites/Tools/default.py&apos;)

Which you should be able to easily make using the Create manual entry functionality

Hi Spoyser,

got it working Perfectly with this

Code:
RunScript(&quot;special://home/userdata/addon_data/plugin.program.super.favourites/super favourites/Maintenance/default.py&quot;)

Brilliant. Off to learn some more Python now. Smile
Help!
I have researched this for hours. Sad
I can create custom widgets in Aeon Nox skin.

Setup a Widget to show a super favs folder called sport.

On the main menu when you goto "Sport" the widget shows above the menu all fine. But the thumbnails are black for every add-on withing the folder Sad

The custom widget code i am using is: "plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?content=Sport"

If i set the skin to use panel style widgets i get black icons as distributed above.

However if i untick that option the icons appear fine on the right of the screen.
Would be awesome to be able to see the icons pics using panel style widgets.

Help please Smile
trying to add something back to kodi favourites from super favourites and upon clicking that favoruite(in kodi favourite) i get sent to video addon menu, something might have broken from last update?
(2015-05-27, 12:10)MediaPi Wrote: trying to add something back to kodi favourites from super favourites and upon clicking that favoruite(in kodi favourite) i get sent to video addon menu, something might have broken from last update?

Can you post the SF version before you add it to Kodi faves, and I'll take a look,

Did you use the new copy/paste to put it into Kodi faves?
1.0.32 (latest I believe) I didn't realise there was such a feature, Big Grin I'll try that feature out. But no I used context overide feature to add to super favourites, then added to kodi favourite
(2014-12-04, 22:49)spoyser Wrote:
(2014-12-04, 09:53)lowkee00 Wrote: http://gyazo.com/d750b09e0ebd6a1dce9e250748bb6d1c

Black Glass Nova developer said it's your addon. I have used all 3 fonts he offers and still too big.

Ah okay, I see what you mean, leave it with me.

I am having the same problem with Aeon MQ5. What was or is the fix for this?
(2015-05-28, 21:59)brownlkt Wrote:
(2014-12-04, 22:49)spoyser Wrote:
(2014-12-04, 09:53)lowkee00 Wrote: http://gyazo.com/d750b09e0ebd6a1dce9e250748bb6d1c

Black Glass Nova developer said it's your addon. I have used all 3 fonts he offers and still too big.

Ah okay, I see what you mean, leave it with me.

I am having the same problem with Aeon MQ5. What was or is the fix for this?

Get the latest version from my repo (or select show menu as dialog in the settings, not 100% of the wording)
Hello spoyser, your plugin is great.

Would you mind telling me how exactly do you override kodi's context menus and retrieve any folder's path/url at the same time? I would like to add a similar feature in my new addon YouTube Collections
hey Sean, I noticed you updated addon (1.0.32.1). a fix related to adding stuff to kodi favourites.
but although the behaviour has changd (now when I click on a kodi favourite, one that was added from SF I get sent to home)

heres a log is that helps
http://xbmclogs.com/ppe9xmiaj

In the log I added an addon to SF using SF context menu, then went into SF and added to kodi favourites, then tried clicking on that favourite in kodi favourite. end result was I was sent to kodi home.
If the fix wasn't related to what I'm doing here, ignore this message
(2015-05-31, 18:29)MediaPi Wrote: hey Sean, I noticed you updated addon (1.0.32.1). a fix related to adding stuff to kodi favourites.
but although the behaviour has changd (now when I click on a kodi favourite, one that was added from SF I get sent to home)

heres a log is that helps
http://xbmclogs.com/ppe9xmiaj

In the log I added an addon to SF using SF context menu, then went into SF and added to kodi favourites, then tried clicking on that favourite in kodi favourite. end result was I was sent to kodi home.
If the fix wasn't related to what I'm doing here, ignore this message

Yep it was to do with that, is that a problem?
(2015-05-31, 18:39)spoyser Wrote: Yep it was to do with that, is that a problem?
The bug is still there. I get sent to home screen (whereas before I was sent to video menu screen). This is on my Pi. BTW thanks for the continued support!

Code:
17:18:22 T:3059671040   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?label=Genesis&mode=660&cmd=ActivateWindow%2810025%2C%22plugin%3A%2F%2Fplugin.video.genesis%2F%3Fsf_options%3Dfanart%253Dspecial%253A%252F%252Fhome%252Faddons%252Fplugin.video.genesis%252Ffanart.jpg%2526_options_sf%22%29&image=special%3A%2F%2Fhome%2Faddons%2Fplugin.video.genesis%2Ficon.png&fanart=special%3A%2F%2Fhome%2Faddons%2Fplugin.video.genesis%2Ffanart.jpg
17:18:22 T:3059671040   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?label=Genesis&mode=660&cmd=ActivateWindow%2810025%2C%22plugin%3A%2F%2Fplugin.video.genesis%2F%3Fsf_options%3Dfanart%253Dspecial%253A%252F%252Fhome%252Faddons%252Fplugin.video.genesis%252Ffanart.jpg%2526_options_sf%22%29&image=special%3A%2F%2Fhome%2Faddons%2Fplugin.video.genesis%2Ficon.png&fanart=special%3A%2F%2Fhome%2Faddons%2Fplugin.video.genesis%2Ffanart.jpg) failed
(2015-05-31, 21:00)MediaPi Wrote:
(2015-05-31, 18:39)spoyser Wrote: Yep it was to do with that, is that a problem?
The bug is still there. I get sent to home screen (whereas before I was sent to video menu screen). This is on my Pi. BTW thanks for the continued support!

What bug are you referring too?
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6