• 12(current)
Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple)
ozviewer,
Try to find out what is correct path of your local playlist on android emulator. Use Total Commander or any other file manager to see the real file path.
I got my list to load into android, and the 100 odd list was there.

I did nothing different than before, but viola, when I launched this time, they all loaded.

Channels won't play though.

Don't ever get the spinning white wheel when it is loading, like in windows, wheel either not there or on some restarts, it is straight up on a red wheel.

All same channels work in the Windows version.

I changed the Native Player to untick...made no difference.

I'm determined to get there...any more tips?

Thanks
(2015-04-24, 09:05)ozviewer Wrote: I changed the Native Player to untick...made no difference.
Have you restart player after unchecking Use native player option?

Also, I dont think it's a good idea to run player in emulators in terms of performance.
Thanks nik...yes I have used the refresh button on the menu, as well as complete restarts.

Maybe the problem does lay within the emulator...'tis a pity, as the emulator seems good at everything else.

I'll perhaps try within the Andy help areas, and see if anyone else is trying to use your add-on as well.

Thank you for the replies here, as well as PM

THANKS
(2015-04-18, 21:18)nikman Wrote: 6hzzz,
Your sample has bitmapped subtitles which is not supported yet.
I'll try to implement it by using this sample.

P.S. Thanks for translation!
The new version of the Chinese translation has email it to you.
Photo 

Cool
6hzzz,
Looks cool! Smile

You will oversee the Chinese localization. If you do not mind.
(2015-04-25, 17:46)nikman Wrote: 6hzzz,
Looks cool! Smile

You will oversee the Chinese localization. If you do not mind.
OK!非常樂意!
Hopes to increase the 4K recognition function。
is there a guide for this.. Thanks
New version for Android released PerfectPlayer-1.0.5

Added alternative channels list and plugins view modes (list/details/table), channels numeration, channels list adaptive sorting and other improvements.

Hi,

I have a feature suggestion for you.

Can you please add a feature to remove all non m3u8 links from the list? (PC version)
or maybe a popup to choose what type of links you want to keep (m3u8, udp, ts, rtmp,...)

Thanks a lot and keep up the good work Wink

ps: I can't post comments on your site. It gives an error "403 forbidden"

edit: maybe an option to hide the links based on link type instead of removing them from the list
New version for Android released PerfectPlayer-1.0.7

Added French localization, added and improved custom IPTV provider's configuration features, changes in M3U playlist tags, other fixes.
If anyone has any playlists for bein sports arabic can you send them? Do they automatically updateHuh
Ladies & Gentlemen, good afternoon.

I am pretty new to all this, Kodi / XBMC. Just got myself a Android based box couple days ago and spent like 47 Hours in 2 days playing with it. Lots of fun,and I really enjoy Kodi. Great stuff.

But let me cut through the chase; I do have some "issues" trying to get the TV portion up and working in a convenient way. I started working with m3u lists and found good links, but I am bothered scrolling through 300 channels until I get to my favorit...

When searching for help, I ended up installing Perfect Player trying to get my m3u's in shape. I hope I got to the right place :-)

To get started, here's what my m3u looks like:

#EXTM3U
#
#
# SWISS
#
#EXTINF:-1,S1 HD m3u8 1280*738
http://hasbahcaiptv.com/iptv/de/0081.m3u8
#EXTINF:-1,SRF 1 HD m3u8 1280*738
http://hasbahcaiptv.com/iptv/de/0076.m3u8

What I am trying to do is generating kind of groups (like I used to have "Bouquets"). I figured that Perfectplayer offers a grouping option and tried to use it.

Now, what I tried to do:

1. Loaded my playlist in Perfect Player. It adds the channels to the list, looking fine so far.
2. Added a link to a EPG URL (I used http://tvprofil.net/xmltv/data/channel-l...il.net.xml for a try... if there is better ones, please let me know)
3. Now, I tried to play a channel in the preview window, but nothing happens. Just get the little turning thing on the buttom right telling me that it is
loading or so, but I never got to get any stream playing.
4. Nevertheless, I now selected channels on the left and grouped them. That worked fine as well.
5. When I saved the settings, I got a xml file which looks as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>
<Settings>
<ProvPlaylistURL encoding="UTF8" epgName="" format="m3u" name="TV" value="C:\temp\TV.m3u"/>
<GUILanguage value="Auto"/>
<StartupPlaylistsDownload value="no"/>
<StartupEPGDownload value="no"/>
<StartupCheckChannelsSignal value="yes"/>
<StartupMode mode="Normal" value="settings"/>
<CheckOnlyUDPChannels value="no"/>
<AutoDownloadPlaylistsTimer enabled="no" value="60"/>
<AutoDownloadEPGTimer enabled="no" value="1440"/>
<DownloadEPGOnlyOn value="Sun,Mon,Tue,Wed,Thu,Fri,Sat"/>
<AutoCheckChannelsSignalTimer enabled="no" value="60"/>
<ChannelsWaitingTimeout value="5"/>
<CheckingSignalTriesQnt value="1"/>
<IPTVDataServerEnabled value="no"/>
<FullscreenDisplay value="0"/>
<ZoomSDMedia fitWidth="no" value="1.0"/>
<ChangeFullscreenRefreshRate value="no"/>
<XBMCPlaylist value="C:\temp\TV.m3u"/>
<LogosDirectory value=""/>
<MediaFilesDirectory value=""/>
<DefaultDeintMode value="Default"/>
<RenderPriority value="Quality"/>
<HardwareAcceleration value="Enable"/>
<HideChannelsList value="no"/>
<FontSize value="Standard"/>
<Volume mute="no" value="1.0"/>
<EPGURL jtvDataEncoding="CP1251" jtvFileEncoding="CP866" jtvFormat="no" shortName="TVProfil" value="http://tvprofil.net/xmltv/data/channel-list.tvprofil.net.xml"/>
<EPGFile value=""/>
<ChannelInfo addDate="2015.06.25 16:45:27" group-title="CH" line1="#EXTINF:-1,S1 HD m3u8 1280*738" line2="http://hasbahcaiptv.com/iptv/de/0081.m3u8" name="S1 HD m3u8 1280*738" provider="C:\temp\TV.m3u"/>
<ChannelInfo addDate="2015.06.25 16:45:27" group-title="CH" line1="#EXTINF:-1,SRF 1 HD m3u8 1280*738" line2="http://hasbahcaiptv.com/iptv/de/0076.m3u8" name="SRF 1 HD m3u8 1280*738" provider="C:\temp\TV.m3u"/>
</Settings>

6. I entered the config for the simple tv add-on on Kodi and chose the xml file for both, playlist and epg.
7. Restarted the TV service.

Result>> No Channels loading.

Further I tried renaming the file to m3u or xsp, no success.

Can someone give me a hint on what I am doing wrong? Am kind of lost, spent like 10 hours getting this to work and would so love to have kind of a group choice when I enter the TV menu on Kodi. It is all I am trying to achieve, and I have the feeling, that Perfectplayer will be daddies little helper here.

Thank you all for your very appreciated help.

Cheers, Peppi
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple)9