• 198(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2015-06-17, 23:36)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-06-17, 23:23)Magic815 Wrote: Is there a way to change the size (height, width) of dialog boxes that appear in the Aeon Nox skin? Something I can edit in the XML files?

You can try replacing THIS FILE (right click save as) in the skins 1080i folder then restart but it depends on the dialog popping up.

That worked! I checked what you modified, and pushed it a little bit further on the width, and it worked great. Thanks!
Is there a way to change the main menu fonts, like the shape and size.

Thanks
Is there a setting you have to activate in order to be able to use search/skip functions when the player info screen is on, or has that functionality been removed from this skin as well?
Is there a way to make main menu items background images based on playlists random? Nox 4 had this, but 5 plays them in order. I like the random ones better, reminds me of what I have in my library better.

Also, my main reasons for sticking to Nox 4 were the new bannerplex and the shift views. They don't show enough fanart imo. I suck at skinning but this is what I came up with:

movies (more like nox4m smaller art, centered layout):

tvshows:

tv shows is not up to par, but for now, I'm happy with it.
CoreElec on a tn95 (s905x). Onkyo NR-656. Canton Movie CD-1000. LG 55B6V.

If it ain't broke: break it, fix it, repeat
(2015-06-24, 22:46)Raytestrak Wrote: Is there a way to make main menu items background images based on playlists random? Nox 4 had this, but 5 plays them in order. I like the random ones better, reminds me of what I have in my library better.

Also, my main reasons for sticking to Nox 4 were the new bannerplex and the shift views. They don't show enough fanart imo. I suck at skinning but this is what I came up with:

movies (more like nox4m smaller art, centered layout):

tvshows:

tv shows is not up to par, but for now, I'm happy with it.

You can try creating a new playlist using the same filters and set it to sort by random. I never tried it though so I do not know if it will work or still play them in order.
I am using Advanced Launcher for Games, and would like to have a video window that can auto play game trailers, when I am browsing through my library. There is an option in AL to add a game trailer path, but videos don't show in Aeon Nox 5. Is it possible to add support for this?

Also, is it possible to improve support for RCB? Atm it sort of works, but doesn't dislpay that well compared to other skins. Aeon MQ5 looks great, but I really want to stick with Aeon Nox 5.
I'm new to all this trying new skins... So I've installed aeon nox 5.6.0 after seeing some screen shots and loving the look. In those screen shots I saw different widgets styles that I can't seem to setup up besides just the default ones for movies /tv shows. Any way to get more widget styles?
Next Up Notifications

This mod is my take on the Next Up Notifications add-on created by "im85288" http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=228435
Its a simple minimalistic approach, but that's what I was going for. Wink

Download

Note 1080i only. Extract downloaded files to the skins 1080i folder
(2015-06-26, 05:34)Steveb Wrote: Next Up Notifications

This mod is my take on the Next Up Notifications add-on created by "im85288" http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=228435

As usual Smile fantastic work Steveb! Nod
(2015-06-24, 23:36)mikesilvo164 Wrote: You can try creating a new playlist using the same filters and set it to sort by random. I never tried it though so I do not know if it will work or still play them in order.

Works like a charm, thanks. I can sort by title to keep the views alphabetical, but my fanart is now random.

hello,

First of all thank you for making this skin, I like it very much for quite a lot of features.
However I am missing the progress bar when in "full screen mode" (tab) playing music or I don't know where to turn it on, if at all?
(2015-06-26, 05:34)Steveb Wrote: Next Up Notifications

Nice, I'll add that to the skin if you don't mind. Thx Smile
No we don't mind at all :-D
Is it possible to invoke Artwork Downloader for a specific TV Show? In Nox 4 (maybe one of the unofficial ones) it was possible to invoke it to download, let's say, a season poster. In Nox 5 I don't see that option. I can choose "choose art", but that lets me scan from the initial scan. I can also run Artwork Downloader from Programs, but that automatically scan all my files/folders. Am I making any sense?

(2015-06-26, 22:45)Raytestrak Wrote: Is it possible to invoke Artwork Downloader for a specific TV Show? In Nox 4 (maybe one of the unofficial ones) it was possible to invoke it to download, let's say, a season poster. In Nox 5 I don't see that option. I can choose "choose art", but that lets me scan from the initial scan. I can also run Artwork Downloader from Programs, but that automatically scan all my files/folders. Am I making any sense?

When you open the info window there is a + sign click that and choose Artwork Downloader:Manual
  • 198(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537