• 55(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
(2015-07-01, 19:35)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-07-01, 18:43)mjbxx Wrote:
(2015-07-01, 18:34)spoyser Wrote: I could add it as a setting

Sorting would be a great feature addition to Super Favourites. Thanks for considering it and hopefully implementing it.

If you're capable of installing from zip you can try this beta version out:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1155...BMC/sf.zip

This has the sorting as an option in display settings

Got it and it works really well. It will make life easy going forward relating to the sorting of Super Favourites folders. Surprised that sorting has not been requested before. Thanks So Much!
I'm doing something wrong, I can't find isearch xml
I found favourites.xml in
/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/resources/Search

and it seems to be the right file since it has all the other isearch searches
I placed your code inside and had to delete the empty spaces and I can't see it up.
(2015-07-01, 20:05)mjbxx Wrote:
(2015-07-01, 19:35)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-07-01, 18:43)mjbxx Wrote: Sorting would be a great feature addition to Super Favourites. Thanks for considering it and hopefully implementing it.

If you're capable of installing from zip you can try this beta version out:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1155...BMC/sf.zip

This has the sorting as an option in display settings

Got it and it works really well. It will make life easy going forward relating to the sorting of Super Favourites folders. Surprised that sorting has not been requested before. Thanks So Much!

It probably has lol

Just to point out if you turn off the alpha sorting it will return to the previous order.
Sean it has :p shocked you did it so fast lol
(2015-07-01, 20:07)MediaPi Wrote: I'm doing something wrong, I can't find isearch xml
I found favourites.xml in
/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/resources/Search

and it seems to be the right file since it has all the other isearch searches
I placed your code inside and had to delete the empty spaces and I can't see it up.

Go to SF user data folder and open the folder called S

In there is a favourites.xml file, edit that one
(2015-07-01, 20:09)MediaPi Wrote: Sean it has :p shocked you did it so fast lol

I'm on a roll!

You probably realise but adding the word wallpaper to the google search stuff tends to finds large images that are great as fanart
got it working thanks

its still does something after I type my isearch item.
i.e.
type search term press select
busy
taken to next screen thenn busy icon pings up again

same thing if I search for another item whilst I have isearch list up

Its working though, quite nicely to, I'm able to paste fanart to, nice! but one question, why is it that kodi wants to zoom in? I added fanart two ways one was copy and paste
the other was I saved to local and then chose fanart
both gave same results but goto say we have alot more images to chose from now LOL
good job from me, I think its a keeper Big Grin
(2015-07-01, 20:34)MediaPi Wrote: got it working thanks

its still does something after I type my isearch item.
i.e.
type search term press select
busy
taken to next screen thenn busy icon pings up again

same thing if I search for another item whilst I have isearch list up

Its working though, quite nicely to, I'm able to paste fanart to, nice! but one question, why is it that kodi wants to zoom in? I added fanart two ways one was copy and paste
the other was I saved to local and then chose fanart
both gave same results but goto say we have alot more images to chose from now LOL
good job from me, I think its a keeper Big Grin

Nice one.

I'll look into the busy thing, not really noticed but my machine is quite quick.

SF does a lot of clever stuff to keep the navigation process intuitive so might be something to do with that.

Not sure about the zoom, might be an aspect ratio issue, does it do it in all view modes?
yes all view modes, have you not noticed that yourself?
I do have an old crt tv though lol its aspect ration is 4:3 so that could be it haha

also if you use something like

anime wallpaper 1080p, I think you might get good results and stuff but its nice. Smile
to many choices now haha
I was thinking Sean of this

If I created a folder called, "horror movies" and I wanted a nice background for it it would be more convenient (and hence more likely to be used) if I could bring up context menu - edit super favourite - Choose thumbnail from google images, then keyboard popsup with search term "horror movies" and I can edit to include words like wallpaper or gore or whatever press enter and I can choose

really simple

I did have ruuks addon in mind but really what I been thinking was why not integrate google image search yourself into your addon, you'll have better control over it and also use it more in a way that suits SF's

you've done it with youtube, imdb why not google images? makes sense to me. you did have fun adding imagery I think this could make it fun.

have a look at what imagery you get for "horror movies"
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=horror...4Byo65M%3A

I really like this one
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s36/D...orror2.jpg
(2015-07-02, 16:11)MediaPi Wrote: I was thinking Sean of this

If I created a folder called, "horror movies" and I wanted a nice background for it it would be more convenient (and hence more likely to be used) if I could bring up context menu - edit super favourite - Choose thumbnail from google images, then keyboard popsup with search term "horror movies" and I can edit to include words like wallpaper or gore or whatever press enter and I can choose

really simple

I did have ruuks addon in mind but really what I been thinking was why not integrate google image search yourself into your addon, you'll have better control over it and also use it more in a way that suits SF's

you've done it with youtube, imdb why not google images? makes sense to me. you did have fun adding imagery I think this could make it fun.

have a look at what imagery you get for "horror movies"
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=horror...4Byo65M%3A

I really like this one
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s36/D...orror2.jpg
Nice idea again but once again the limited space on the context menu arises again.

I'll think of a way it could be implemented.

One thing I was going to do as add another Google search item to iSearch that automatically adds the word wallpaper
You could make the extra word user configurable, such as stating dimensions also, wallpaper 1080 x 1980
You could have 2 submeunus

Choose fan art

Google images
Local drive
(2015-07-01, 19:53)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-07-01, 19:50)MediaPi Wrote: I can't see the google image search either?

Manually add this to your iSearch xml file

Code:
<favourite name="Google Image Search" thumb="special://home/addons\plugin.image.google\icon.png">    ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;plugin://plugin.image.google/?mode=103&amp;name=Search%20icon&amp;page=1&amp;url=q%3d[%SF+%]&quot;,return)</favourite>
can a code be made to pass arguments into iRecommend
want to assign a button to it
I'm new to this forum so forgive any stupidity I may demonstrate! :-)

My version (1.0.35) simply doesn't seem to work right at all...

I have no entry in the Settings for 'Override Context Menu' so making the whole process long-winded
When I make an AddOn favourite, it does not appear in the 'Explore Kodi Favourites' listing
Half the time, when I press the programmed SF key, it doesn't go to SF
When I try to programme the entries with BOLD [B] or [COLOR}, it ignores my entries and just displays the [B] etc., codings

Can anyone tell me what's going on?
  • 55(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6