• 653(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Many thanks,

Yeah, I read that it was work in progress. Gonna try it out to be prepared when Luna has some nice stuff running for us.
Is anyone else having issues with xmltv data? I have xmltv enabled, but I keep getting "Guide-data from xmltv is currently unavailable" in the EPG.

Here is the top of my "xmltv.xml" file

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
<!DOCTYPE tv SYSTEM "xmltv.dtd">

<tv source-info-name="Zap2it" generator-info-name="mc2xml" generator-info-url="mailto:[email protected]">
        <channel id="INHL.181049313.microsoft.com">
                <display-name>NHL NHLNET</display-name>
                <display-name>NHL</display-name>
                <display-name>NHLNET</display-name>
                <display-name>NHL Network</display-name>
                <display-name>Sports Satellite</display-name>
        </channel>
        <channel id="INHL.182598034.microsoft.com">
                <display-name>NHL NHLHD</display-name>
                <display-name>NHL</display-name>
                <display-name>NHLHD</display-name>
                <display-name>NHL Network HD</display-name>
                <display-name>Sports Satellite</display-name>
        </channel>
        <programme start="20150703200000 -0400" stop="20150703233000 -0400" channel="INHL.181049313.microsoft.com">
                <title lang="en">2015 Blackhawks Stanley Cup Championship Parade</title>
                <category lang="en">Hockey</category>
                <category lang="en">Special</category>
                <category lang="en">Sports</category>
                <episode-num system="ms_progid">1.SH022111780000</episode-num>
                <episode-num system="dd_progid">SH02211178.0000</episode-num>
                <previously-shown />
        </programme>

Here's my settings2.xml
Code:
<settings>
    <setting id="Channel_1_type" value="8" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rulecount" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_1_id" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_1_opt_1" value="NHL Network" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_1" value="INHL.182598034.microsoft.com" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_2" value="plugin://plugin.noneofyourbusiness/stream" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_3" value="xmltv" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_changed" value="True" />
</settings>

What am I not doing correctly? I'd really like to get EPG data going for my live channels.
Wetek Play + LibreELEC
On an unrelated note to my last post, PTVL just simply exploded on itself. I finished watching an episode of a show on one channel, and then suddenly it began to change channels every few seconds while trying to load the streams. I've never seen anything like it. Kodi ended up completely locking up due to it. Here's a log...

http://xbmclogs.com/pfkkmtyct
Wetek Play + LibreELEC
(2015-07-05, 01:40)ryanmcclure Wrote: On an unrelated note to my last post, PTVL just simply exploded on itself. I finished watching an episode of a show on one channel, and then suddenly it began to change channels every few seconds while trying to load the streams. I've never seen anything like it. Kodi ended up completely locking up due to it. Here's a log...

You have no debugging info... you need to enable it in Kodi, read OP to learn how, Thanks

BTW Please report bugs in the proper topic...
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=221352
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2015-07-05, 01:44)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-07-05, 01:40)ryanmcclure Wrote: On an unrelated note to my last post, PTVL just simply exploded on itself. I finished watching an episode of a show on one channel, and then suddenly it began to change channels every few seconds while trying to load the streams. I've never seen anything like it. Kodi ended up completely locking up due to it. Here's a log...

You have no debugging info... you need to enable it in Kodi, read OP to learn how, Thanks

Sorry, didn't expect the explosion, so I didn't have debugging enabled. Wasn't sure if the log would have any hints as to what may have happened, so I thought I'd share it anyway
Wetek Play + LibreELEC
(2015-07-04, 17:10)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-07-04, 07:03)jctennis Wrote: Luna, autotune now works as expected with favorite channels. I still have the HDHomerun as a path under the file manager. That may be the magic bullet for those having trouble.
HDHR auto tuning is "independent", hehe from Kodi... So doubtful source paths matter....

I have two kodi installs the one was running an older version of PseudoTV Live and it was working with the HDHomerun Prime. When I upgraded that one to the new version it did continue to recognize my channels after the upgrade. I then tried an experiment where I reran the autotune and now I have the same problem as my new installation. It does not see the channels from the HDHomerun Prime. Maybe this has something to do with the new firmware. I just upgraded the firmware on the HDHomerun Prime a few days ago.
Hey guys, I haven't used PTVL in a while and it looks like some things may have changed? I am just trying to set up one Youtube channel, but when I select "browse community list" it says "please configure community list access". I am a donor and have my donor credentials inserted. But I see no "Donor list" in the channel setup, just "community list". And when I go to activate community list, it want's my gmail address and my gmail password.... and I know that can't be right. Anybody know how I can get this working?

I am using Kodi 15.0 Beta 2 if that matters. Openelec.
@tommymsw create a new Gmail for this purpose. It states this in the add-on
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
I see that Direct PlayOn was removed. Is there still a way for me to add PlayOn channels, without having to use mylibrary/pseudo library to rip them? Keeping the files up to date has caused me issues in the past, so it would be easier if I could just take the my list folder from netflix and just make it a channel.
(2015-07-04, 17:07)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-07-04, 06:47)bornagainpengui Wrote: Ever since this latest update I've been getting a notice saying that I need to activate my Donor features--thing is as far as I know I should be activated already(!) since it's the first thing I do when going for an autotune,

Any ideas what is going on here?
Have you tried reentering your user:pass info?
I have. It was the first thing I tried. Also the second. And I tried it again just now to no avail.

Are we supposed to re-enter every update? Also is there a way to not hide the text entered when entering the username:password it can be a little difficult to make sure you copy the code correctly when you can't see what you're entering...
Hi

Since The Update when i installed kodi and the PTVL when i try to run it i get an error about it can't find the default skin

no matter what i do i cannot find where to change the skin so downloading a new skin isn't helping me any

Thanks

Mike

04:37:30 T:3484 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting C:\Users\MikeyPooh\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.pseudotv.live\resources\skins\Default
04:37:30 T:3484 ERROR: EXCEPTION: XML File for Window is missing

http://www.xbmclogs.com/pixaz7ufj
I've checked release notes and the OP, so apologies if this has already been covered, but could you clarify the current support for FilmOn? It had been working for me but has recently been broken again in the newer updates. Recently I started my PTVL configuration again from scratch, but I wasn't able to find any relevant options.
(2015-07-06, 05:23)bornagainpengui Wrote:
(2015-07-04, 17:07)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-07-04, 06:47)bornagainpengui Wrote: Ever since this latest update I've been getting a notice saying that I need to activate my Donor features--thing is as far as I know I should be activated already(!) since it's the first thing I do when going for an autotune,

Code:
http://xbmclogs.com/px6npyn7u

Any ideas what is going on here?
Have you tried reentering your user:pass info?
I have. It was the first thing I tried. Also the second. And I tried it again just now to no avail.

Are we supposed to re-enter every update? Also is there a way to not hide the text entered when entering the username:password it can be a little difficult to make sure you copy the code correctly when you can't see what you're entering...

It's not required to reenter info after each update... But you said you have a problem... and ATM there are absolutely no known issues; so you have to rule out issues on your end... I'd try reentering info, click okay... try again.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2015-07-06, 16:25)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-07-06, 05:23)bornagainpengui Wrote:
(2015-07-04, 17:07)Lunatixz Wrote: Have you tried reentering your user:pass info?

It's not required to reenter info after each update... But you said you have a problem... and ATM there are absolutely no known issues; so you have to rule out issues on your end... I'd try reentering info, click okay... try again.

I have also been having issues with pseudotvlive retaining donor status... however for me it is very random.... sometimes it is fine and other times it wont even retain status right after I enter it (even though it says it has been activated successfully)

it also randomly needs to be re-activated when restarting kodi.

it is hard to grab a log with it being so random but I will keep trying to get one.

Edit: Ok now even if I get it to successfully activate, I no longer get any donor exclusive features... I will grab a log when I get some free time.
any ETA on getting the PiP video back up? i updated to Isengard RC1, meh... anyway want to get the PiP back up in my skin. any progress?

Just wondering.
  • 653(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45