• 114(current)
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod
It's either that or edit guisettings.xml directly - which might be quite a bit quicker if you're happy doing it.
Can some one help me please?

I would like to change the item position and quantity of the Recently added widget.

Should I be looking at these?

.kodi/addons/skin.ccm.helix/720p/IncludesHomeAddOnSystem.xml
.kodi/addons/skin.ccm.helix/720p/SkinSettings.xml

Any hints?
Does anyone have any experience using Super Favorites. with the CCM skin? I am trying to use a SF folder of tv shows via as a widget on my home screen. I get the list of shows, art & etc to display fine as a widget under the home section I want but when i click one of them, the episode content flashes briefly then disappears and I am taken default Videos folder (i.e. files, playlist & video add-ons). It would be an amazing option to use a SF folder as content for a widget! how can i get this to work? why is it taking me to the default Videos folder and not to the SF link location? everything work fine if I access all the favorites within SF but doesn't work via widget in CCM. Thanks for the help!
i cant seem to install the skin from the repo , on my phone running the kodi 15 beta 2.
i can install the repo, but i can not open it to choose the skin.

any ideas? or is it helix only?

thanks
(2015-05-26, 21:34)Tuanhuy Wrote: Hello all,

Is there a way for me to change the word "LIVE TV" to "TV"?

What xml file should I modify to have this change?

Thanks in advance,

For future reference you can change this by editting the label in /userdata/guisettings.xml

Code:
<setting type="string" name="skin.ccm.helix.HomeItem.4.Label">TV</setting>
(2015-06-22, 18:40)K405 Wrote:
(2015-06-21, 12:27)Andy L Wrote: Just started using CCM and pleased with it so far. I have a couple of questions:

1. How do I get the main menu items to display in all caps?

Hi Andy,

I ended up doing them all over as there is no option to rename. So go to Skin settings -> Home Menu Items -> Menu Item - 1 -> Clear Menu Option that deletes that entry. Recreate the entry and after the 1st OK keyboard dialog pops up with the name, change it to all caps. Maybe someone else has a better option. Smile

(2015-06-22, 18:43)trogggy Wrote: It's either that or edit guisettings.xml directly - which might be quite a bit quicker if you're happy doing it.

Thanks - I ended up editing guisettings.xml directly and that's done the trick.
Hi newbie here. I've been very pleases with Kodi and its capabilities using it this past week. The one thing that bothers me is that on the Movies page, when I have added enough to my library (3000+ titles), it is taking forever to load the page. I noticed that it seems to be adding up the movie duration and updating the label on the lower right. So I poked around and found the skin include.xml file that has that control. I commented out the control so it doesn't show anymore. But it still takes forever. I have a feeling that even if that control doesn't show it, the skin or Kodi is still calculating the total duration. I was hoping that this skin will do it differently, but apparently not. Is that something that you can look into? Or is it something that's native to Kodi? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
(2015-06-23, 22:43)MOBIDROID Wrote: i cant seem to install the skin from the repo , on my phone running the kodi 15 beta 2.
i can install the repo, but i can not open it to choose the skin.

any ideas? or is it helix only?

thanks

i got this working in Kodi 15 beta 2

it took a while for the repo content to become visible and accesible.

is working fine now , thanks
Good morning

Under scraper, you can have the "Manage ...> Edit sort title" as in skin Aeon Nox?

Thanks
Hi, I'm a newbie who's just installed CCM. I've got a question which may be obvious to others.

I've setup the menus and submenus the way I want them but I want to know whether it's possible to click on a menu item and just bring up the submenus without any other action.

To try to make it clearer - I've created the main menu items by either choosing a menu type like 'Videos Menu' or 'Music Menu'; or else by using 'Selected Favourites'.

The problem with this is that clicking on the menu item will open a window, whereas all I want it to do is display the submenu.

Thanks.
System > Skin > Home Menu Items

Find the one you want.
Check what submenu, addons etc are associated with it.
Now click on it and scroll down the list on the RHS to 'Kodi Command'.
Click on that and enter 'Down' (not the ' ') as your command and then Done.
Restore the label to what you want, set the original sub-menu, addons etc back.
That's it.
(2015-07-02, 12:55)trogggy Wrote: System > Skin > Home Menu Items

Find the one you want.
Check what submenu, addons etc are associated with it.
Now click on it and scroll down the list on the RHS to 'Kodi Command'.
Click on that and enter 'Down' (not the ' ') as your command and then Done.
Restore the label to what you want, set the original sub-menu, addons etc back.
That's it.
Big Grin
That's brilliant, thanks. I've been mucking about for days trying to figure it out.
Hello!

I have searched high and low in the thread, and no it was not by reading every single post... lol... my apologies!

I love the confluence ONLY because of one very neat feature. It being able to differentiate between a list of types of movies (genres, years, search in genisis for instance) versus the movies themselves when the skin selects the view to implement.

CCM:

Original Confluence:

IN the original confluence when I choose "genesis" I am able to get a worded 'list' (movies, tv shows, actors... etc.), and when I choose a genre, say 'animation' I get a thumb nail view instead! Personally awesome for me and my family.

I absolutely love this CCM! However, In CCM this is not set as a default option. Everything is instead in a list. Is there any way of getting this feature as the default confluence has? Thanks for any help!
Please can someone help me. I am reading through this forum and looked on google but still cannot do the following:

I have Minix Neo X8-H with Confluence running Kodi. I only have WEATHER VIDEOS MOVIES MUSIC PROGRAM SYSTEM.......HOW do i get more like above with KIDS LIVE TV SPORTS etc etc??

Also i have downloaded 1080 wallpapers as advised and when i go SYSTEM APPEARANCE change background....i can only change background once and not a different wallpaper for each individual category. Any help gratefully accepted.
  • 114(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod11