• 58(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
can you try a different url
Code:
https://r15---sn-aigllnly.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?signature=65195A8F31BED9DE6A7825ED7E43A44A55CB6905.25B51457A1D76A1CFD15A99D6CAAE7FEE908D646&source=youtube&ip=82.27.147.173&id=o-AJD8K-_6nefYDV4o6KuHsJ-7Ws52LIldDtKDbuE3zHZE&key=cms1&mime=video%2Fmp4&sparams=dur,expire,id,initcwndbps,ip,ipbits,itag,lmt,mime,mm,mn,ms,mv,nh,pl,ratebypass,requiressl,source,upn&expire=1436718050&fexp=901816%2C9408142%2C9408420%2C9408710%2C948605&lmt=1416827326411830&dur=596.520&itag=22&ratebypass=yes&sver=3&requiressl=yes&upn=2UPtZbix27s&ipbits=0&pl=23&redirect_counter=1&req_id=2fba6452c945a3ee&cms_redirect=yes&mm=30&mn=sn-aigllnly&ms=nxu&mt=1436696451&mv=m&nh=IgpwcjAxLmxocjA3KgkxMjcuMC4wLjE
also taken from youtube

am I correct in assuming you just replace the preious url with this
yeah theres something being changed as I paste on here and copy back

just tried copying and pasting the above url I posted, and its not opening up in forefox
I don't know why but instead of copying your code directly I pasted the url into your code (if that makes sense and it works)
thanks!

I'm seeing if I can do the same with other videos(urls)
surprised that I don't see much that much reduced loading time, I thought it would load instantly

edit: nope doesn't work with any videos inserted into your code
(2015-07-12, 13:41)MediaPi Wrote: I don't know why but instead of copying your code directly I pasted the url into your code (if that makes sense and it works)
thanks!

I'm seeing if I can do the same with other videos(urls)
surprised that I don't see much that much reduced loading time, I thought it would load instantly

edit: nope doesn't work with any videos inserted into your code

When you get it to work it should be orders of magnitude faster especially on a RPi as it won't need to load up the appropriate addon, run its code (which will almost certainly involve involve a http request) and then set the resolved URL for kodi to finally play.
thats what I thought (and hoped for) I think my Pi is acting up.

it works for gta 5 video but if I replace the url with the another It doesn't? I'm hoping to manually add the resolved url inside SF for certain videos. and see if the videos change url
(2015-07-12, 14:14)MediaPi Wrote: thats what I thought (and hoped for) I think my Pi is acting up.

it works for gta 5 video but if I replace the url with the another It doesn't? I'm hoping to manually add the resolved url inside SF for certain videos. and see if the videos change url

The problem is that those links expire, even the GTA one doesn't work now. If the links do not expire then they would work (as long as you copy them correctly), eg my Super Cartoons addon links do not expire so they would work using this approach, give it a try, you can get the resolved URL from the Kodi log once a video starts streaming.
I think the links from youtube all expire, they even have an expire word in the url LOL but I think like you said some addons links don't, yeah I'm going to mess around with this and I think it should be nice on my setup. thanks for your help!
Hey Spoyser,
I'm having an issue where things seem to go awry when I add several youtube videos to a SuperFavs folder via the global SF Context Menu. After working fine for about 2 or 3 times, the context menu doesn't want to load anymore. Then, other links will buffer, but never load. I'll back out of the the YT playlist and I can't seem to load it again until a Kodi Restart. It also seems to effect other addons as well, as I wasn't able to upload a log through the Kodi Log Uploader AddOn. Hence, the dropbox link for the log below:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gcoxty1en69n9ne/kodi.log?dl=0

I'm wondering if this has to do w/ YouTube and Android. It seems I've been having a permissions issue w/ PTVL and YT lately, and I can't seem to get a resolve for the issue. Please help.
(2015-07-13, 01:42)harpua1982 Wrote: Hey Spoyser,
I'm having an issue where things seem to go awry when I add several youtube videos to a SuperFavs folder via the global SF Context Menu. After working fine for about 2 or 3 times, the context menu doesn't want to load anymore. Then, other links will buffer, but never load. I'll back out of the the YT playlist and I can't seem to load it again until a Kodi Restart. It also seems to effect other addons as well, as I wasn't able to upload a log through the Kodi Log Uploader AddOn. Hence, the dropbox link for the log below:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gcoxty1en69n9ne/kodi.log?dl=0

I'm wondering if this has to do w/ YouTube and Android. It seems I've been having a permissions issue w/ PTVL and YT lately, and I can't seem to get a resolve for the issue. Please help.

Nothing in your log, and I can't really imagine this is a SF issue as SF simply launches the YT addon, might be better to raise the question in the YT thread.

Buffering certainly isn't anything to do with SF as it doesn't play anything.
(2015-07-09, 19:48)MediaPi Wrote: another home run! works perfectly, tried it without the feature on and with it on. the results are exact. really complete feature now! I love it, thankyou, you done alot for me recently and for ages.

I'm thinking for new users to this feature they won't know how it works so maybe add "not the iRecommend I'm after" after a movie listing,
i.e. "evil dead - not the iRecommend I'm after"
or
"evil dead - alternate iRecommend"

I'll let you decide on that but its amazing for me! thanks Sean, I've been waiting for this feature for a long time and you more than exceeded my expectations for this Smile

Hi, I have added a preview image feature to the context menu, see here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1155...BMC/sf.zip
nice doesn't cover that, thats beautiful! Smile
first I thought it was pure asethetics, but I'm assuming you not only preview full images but SF copys full images, whereas before it copied smaller images (eg 250 x 250 for thumbnails etc) they def seem bigger to me and looks FAB Smile
nice work Sean.

on a side note I notice there are two "movie information" in context menu. the second link from top does nothing...
some ideas,
1/ get rid of preview images
when user clicks on "copy images and desciption" bring up the screen with images, user just presses any button to dimiss the images

2/ lambda uses some code that alters his context menu according to what is set in settings of his addon

can you not prominently have "copy thumbnails/copy fanart/copy descriptions" higher up in your context menu, once a user has placed images in clipboard, since users that click on copy images are wanting to paste the images straight afterwards?
Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but could the global super favs menu be called w/ a different key and setup through the settings, similar to how the QuickStart Hotkey is programmable to the settings?
(2015-06-25, 19:49)spoyser Wrote: Latest version 1.0.36 pushed, only in my repo at the moment.

When adding an item from SF to Kodi faves it will ask if you want it to cache results, select No for search type favourites.
Hey Sean this is MediaPi, I locked myself out of the other username, was trying to stop come on this site lol anyway I'm using this username and see how I go.
Haven't seen you around Sean. I check up on this thread and surprised everyone quiet including you! I hope your good Smile

just to put to your attention, this feature never worked for me, openelec gotham pi.
though I don't use this feature and use your script instead, but some guys here
http://forums.tvaddons.ag/threads/34006-...-Main-Menu

are also not able to see that feature.
anyway everything okay with you?
(2015-07-27, 19:58)detach Wrote:
(2015-06-25, 19:49)spoyser Wrote: Latest version 1.0.36 pushed, only in my repo at the moment.

When adding an item from SF to Kodi faves it will ask if you want it to cache results, select No for search type favourites.
Hey Sean this is MediaPi, I locked myself out of the other username, was trying to stop come on this site lol anyway I'm using this username and see how I go.
Haven't seen you around Sean. I check up on this thread and surprised everyone quiet including you! I hope your good Smile

just to put to your attention, this feature never worked for me, openelec gotham pi.
though I don't use this feature and use your script instead, but some guys here
http://forums.tvaddons.ag/threads/34006-...-Main-Menu

are also not able to see that feature.
anyway everything okay with you?

On holiday at the moment, but I have replied on other forum.

I'm wondering if I reverted the code by accident, does it ask about caching when you add the kodi faves?
  • 58(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6