• 201(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
Hi

I'm having trouble with the latest update of aeon nox on my raspberry pi 2. I am running isengard and it installs fine but it wants to install extendedinfo. I click okay and get a failed message. If i try to manually install it from the kodi repository I get an error of extendedinfo "failed to install a dependency". Extendedinfo installs fine on my nuc running the latest beta. Any help would be most appreciated .

Cheers

Edit to say I have solved this by upgrading to a newer build of kodi.
I don't want to offend BN, but I have a skinning question. Since Nox5 doesn't show enough fanart for me, I've been editing some views.

As you can see, I'm now missing the first aired etc info. I just want to know if I can show that info when no episode plot summary is avaible with some kind of condition.
CoreElec on a tn95 (s905x). Onkyo NR-656. Canton Movie CD-1000. LG 55B6V.

If it ain't broke: break it, fix it, repeat
Should be
Code:
IsEmpty(ListItem.Plot)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2015-07-13, 23:14)phil65 Wrote: Should be
Code:
IsEmpty(ListItem.Plot)

Thanks Phil!

CoreElec on a tn95 (s905x). Onkyo NR-656. Canton Movie CD-1000. LG 55B6V.

If it ain't broke: break it, fix it, repeat
I'm not sure if it has already been brought up but I found an issue when navigating to other titles through the cast list.

How to reproduce:
Open a movie and choose to view the cast.
Select a cast member who you know has other works in your library.
Select any of their other works.

The underlined part in the title should not be there.

sorry if this has been answered but. My have Isengard RC1 on my box and noticed when Aeon Nox updated I lost all sound. I went back to Helix 14.2 and sound is still gone.

Only way I can get my sound back is to reflash my box with the rom that has 14.2 helix on it and install my back up.

I'm running OpenELEC Linux by the way. Sound only disappears after Aeon Nox updates.

Thanks
(2015-07-15, 03:35)AL8782 Wrote: sorry if this has been answered but. My have Isengard RC1 on my box and noticed when Aeon Nox updated I lost all sound. I went back to Helix 14.2 and sound is still gone.

Only way I can get my sound back is to reflash my box with the rom that has 14.2 helix on it and install my back up.

I'm running OpenELEC Linux by the way. Sound only disappears after Aeon Nox updates.

Thanks

Sounds are addons now so you can download one from the Kodi repository when on Isengard. They are under the GUI Sounds section. The default sounds in Aeon Nox 5 are from Confluence.
(2015-07-15, 08:28)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-07-15, 03:35)AL8782 Wrote: sorry if this has been answered but. My have Isengard RC1 on my box and noticed when Aeon Nox updated I lost all sound. I went back to Helix 14.2 and sound is still gone.

Thanks

Sounds are addons now so you can download one from the Kodi repository when on Isengard. They are under the GUI Sounds section. The default sounds in Aeon Nox 5 are from Confluence.

Ok thank you sir.
If anybody is running the skin from GitHub, be aware that there's a new branch isengard for v15. Development will now continue for v16 in master branch.
Running master branch on v15 will break some things.
Hi,

I am having a strange issue with Aeon Nox 5.7.2 on Openelec 5.95.3.

I have had a few different skins before I tried Aeon Nox and did not have this issue, so I believe its skin related.

For some reason periodically Aeon Nox will automatically run a library clean and as a result remove a dozen or so TV series from my main screen. I can still find them in the library, but they are no longer scraped. I select TV Show Information in the library view it pops up the correct info, I select OK and it updates the TV series and replaces it into the main screen. A couple of days later, sometimes on first boot up or even a while after Kodi has been running it will run the automatic library clean again and I am back to square one.

the Auto Clean Library always runs after an automatic scan for new shows, however an auto scan for new shows does not always lead to an auto clean library.

I have scoured the internet for info for a week plus with no results. I have also looked at and for any system or skin settings that could account for this to no avail. I am hoping someone a lot smarter then me could advise me of what is going on and how to fix it, or at least how to disable the auto library clean.

Thank You Kindly
This skin does not have an auto clean function and I do not think Kodi does either... Maybe you have an addon installed and it is doing it for you Huh Could be an openelec bug also...
Hellow

it possible to set the video(trailer or another file from the movie folder) to background instead of fanart?

for example a video from the main menu Bluray disc
and it starts playing on the background when I select the movie\series in the list?
Hi BigNoid

Thanks for all your work on Aeon Nox. It's still the best skin since the xbox days. I have two questions:

- is it working with Isengard yet? I'm waiting to upgrade until it does...
- will you ever implement proper support for rom collection browser? The gui is quite messed up on Nox. It's a great addon, and there are lots of people using it for their retro games.

Keep it going! : )
Aeon Nox 5.7.2 is dedicated to Isengard, as Aeon Nox 5.6.0 is for Helix, so you can upgrade right now Wink
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Hi mikesilvo164

Thank you for your help, but I do not believe its an addon or openelec issue as it was not happening with the previous two skins I was using, and I did not make any changes to my system other then changing to Aeon Nox. Also, there does not seem to be any logical reason why some of the tv series get removed. At first I thought it was because there were no episodes in the folder, but upon closer examination, its always the same tv series that get removed and there are other empty folders that do not get touched. I am going to try deleting my TV server and re addidng it to allow Openelec to rescrape all my shows while in the Aeon Nox screen and see if that fixes the issue.

Thanks
  • 201(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537