• 97(current)
librtmp - Help Thread
kodi 15 final released, anybody compiling apk with latest librtmp?
use +/- ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓
hehe wait... i already have it compiled but i was fixing some libcurl problems on the android builds... Fixed just now... damm little thing took me 4h to find a fix lol...
Later today they gone be on my mediafire account.
is available here.... May patch...

http://bit.ly/SCLibrtmp

Enjoy it
Thanks buddy
use +/- ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓
Hey superceleron, is that arm apk contains the updated so file as well? i can see the so file there too.
thanks for the good work!
Yes shani-08 the files on kodi15 folder are all new ones, that include the apks with the updated lib Wink
Btw don't try to use android Kodi14 lib on Kodi15, it wont work... Kodi crashes Tongue
(2015-07-22, 20:15)superceleron Wrote: Yes shani-08 the files on kodi15 folder are all new ones, that include the apks with the updated lib Wink
Btw don't try to use android Kodi14 lib on Kodi15, it wont work... Kodi crashes Tongue

I will load 15.0 today sometime and will test with the latest 15.0 Libs and report back

Is the Lib folder in the same place for 15.0 ??
yes the new libs are on 15 folder
(2015-07-27, 16:24)superceleron Wrote: yes the new libs are on 15 folder

Sorry, I meant are the libs in the same location on 15.0 as they are on 14.2. I'm sure they are, but thought I would check to see.
If i want to install isengard with latest librtmp do I need to install from your folder or can i download from kodi's official site as well ? I heard stock Isengard version do come with latest librtmp . Can u confirm please .
(2015-07-28, 14:38)DJB628 Wrote:

Sorry, I meant are the libs in the same location on 15.0 as they are on 14.2. I'm sure they are, but thought I would check to see.

Hoo ok Tongue my bad yes they are Smile

(2015-07-28, 14:40)furiqb Wrote: If i want to install isengard with latest librtmp do I need to install from your folder or can i download from kodi's official site as well ? I heard stock Isengard version do come with latest librtmp . Can u confirm please .

What device?
And yes Kodi comes with the latest ORIGINAL librtmp Smile
hello superceleron i have a fireTv box when i try to install one of yours spmc apk the installation failed can you please guide me wish one i have to install
(2015-07-28, 14:47)superceleron Wrote:
(2015-07-28, 14:38)DJB628 Wrote:

Hoo ok Tongue my bad yes they are Smile

(2015-07-28, 14:40)furiqb Wrote: If i want to install isengard with latest librtmp do I need to install from your folder or can i download from kodi's official site as well ? I heard stock Isengard version do come with latest librtmp . Can u confirm please .

What device?
And yes Kodi comes with the latest ORIGINAL librtmp Smile

I have M8N box. I've tried your android version isengard but it crash everytime i open kodi .
(2015-07-29, 02:07)manoflorida Wrote: hello superceleron i have a fireTv box when i try to install one of yours spmc apk the installation failed can you please guide me wish one i have to install

Sorry i dont have a firetv :/ but if you are trying to update it wont work because of the signature you need to 1º uninstall the other you have make a backup...

(2015-07-29, 02:14)furiqb Wrote: I have M8N box. I've tried your android version isengard but it crash everytime i open kodi .

dunno, here works just fine... try the spmc see if it does the same.
What was the same of the apk you tried?
(2015-07-22, 13:31)superceleron Wrote: is available here.... May patch...

http://bit.ly/SCLibrtmp

Enjoy it

Super I tried installing your Kodi 15.0 Android modified APK with modified Libs, but it won't allow to install on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, it works on my other devices even older ones, but not the Tablet, it says there is a problem parsing the package, I've tried everything I could think of, do you have any suggestions to get it to install ?? Huh
  • 97(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
librtmp - Help Thread8