Poll: Most Desired Feature To Be Added
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Other Movie Ratings
5.45%
Download Movie Trailers
28.04%
Home Automation scripting
24.22%
Other Movie Streaming Location
9.04%
Trivia Intro Fixed
11.24%
Cartoon Video Option
14.72%
More Videos for before Feature(s) - Specify how many
7.30%
Total
863 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

• 281(current)
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script
Will there be home automation integration in CinemaVision?
Star 
(2015-07-10, 17:44)greg_p Wrote: Amazing!! I cant wait for the new version you are releasing. I have used the original a lot over the years but the last 12 months or so nothing but problems so i stopped using it altogether. This was my favorite feature of the original XBMC, and if you can get this working again for kodi I would be ecstatic!
Waiting with baited breath for the release.

We're very excited about it. I'm hoping that a working Alpha is a few weeks away. It is being written from the ground up, and will only support Kodi 14+, so if you haven't upgraded, get ready to.

(2015-07-10, 17:59)Dave the Minion Wrote: Will there be home automation integration in CinemaVision?

Yes there will. Right now, we're planning on including Event Ghost, RPi.GPIO and Z-Wave home automation support. We'll include others if there's enough requests for them, but they won't be included at launch - we want to get the plugin released as soon as possible. We will need help from members of the community to create and publish working home automation scripts! On another note, I'm going to see your new movie this weekend! Wink
Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
(2015-07-10, 18:51)CinemaVision Wrote: ! On another note, I'm going to see your new movie this weekend! Wink

Skip the movie. Just pay me your 10 bucks and I'll tell you everything that happens Wink
CinemaVision Add-on thread here. There's a preview video of the current build, too. Enjoy!

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
OK, I'm done with Windows Media Center and moving on to Kodi.
Can anyone help me with the Cinema Experience add-on.
I have downloaded the add on , installed it and configured it as much as I could.
I have added one intro folder on my D: drive and configure a single file to play from that folder.
After reading several pages and making several attempts, I still cannot get it to run properly on Kodi 15

I tried editing the DialogVideoInfo.xml file as suggested, and still no go.
Is there a skin that is available somewhere that I can use?
I appreciate any help that can get me going.
Thanks

EDIT:
Never mind, I finally got it to work by reading more and more.
Thanks to the great posts everybody!
I'm having issues getting the Question and Answer Slides functioning.

I'm using PB's slides 1
format "slide{0-100}_a.png" and "slide{1-100}_b.png"

Directory Structure:
Cinema Experience
->Slides
---->Q&A
--------->PB Trivia
----------------->slides.xml
----------------->{slides}
---->Stills

The stills work fine but the Q&A does not.

slides.xml Format:
[PRE]
Code:
<slides>
    <slide>
        <slide rating="G">
        <question format=".+_a.png" />
        <clue format="N/A" />
        <answer format=".+_b.png" />
    </slide>
</slides>
[/PRE]

Any help you can provide? I also checked the name of Default in skins and added a symlink to default->Default
(2015-05-30, 00:55)Larbfit Wrote: I was fumbling around and discovered that if I enabled the setting to launch CE when play is pressed it worked, so that will be a good “Plan B.”

Hello Larbfit
Can you send me or tell me how to modify the script to launch CE when play is pressed please?
Thanks
(2015-07-28, 18:19)brochild Wrote: Hello Larbfit
Can you send me or tell me how to modify the script to launch CE when play is pressed please?
Thanks

I believe he was talking about the experimental Override Play Button setting in Cinema Experience. I can't remember where it's located, but it's in there somewhere.

(2015-07-28, 21:51)CinemaVision-Scott Wrote:
Thanks

I believe he was talking about the experimental Override Play Button setting in Cinema Experience. I can't remember where it's located, but it's in there somewhere.

It's in the miscellaneous section
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

Thanks

Thanks Scott for your reply - looed under Cinema Experience setting but could not find it,
Its not that important, I will wait for Cinema Vision Big Grin
(2015-07-28, 21:59)wints Wrote:
Thanks

Thanks - still cant find it Huh
I was wondering if the "Cinema Experience" button can be placed under the movie information area.
For Video and Movies, under View option, I have the View set to Fanart.
So when I mouse over a movie, its "Movie details" information screen is opened (on top of the listed movies) where I can see the title, Fanart, video info, audio info etc.
How can I place the cinema experience button in that screen?
It would prevent me from right-clicking and then go to the next screen, select movie-info, and then select Cinema.
Image is shared on Google Plus
Confluent Screen Shot
(2015-07-29, 15:37)brochild Wrote:
(2015-07-28, 21:59)wints Wrote:
(2015-07-28, 21:51)CinemaVision-Scott Wrote: I believe he was talking about the experimental Override Play Button setting in Cinema Experience. I can't remember where it's located, but it's in there somewhere.

In KODI, open Settings > Add-Ons > Enabled Add-Ons > Program Add-Ons >Cinema Experience. Choose Configure from the menu here. Make sure the miscellaneous option is selected, and move the cursor into the settings for that option. Select the Override Play Button option, and enable it. Once it's enabled, you have to restart KODI for it to work.
(2015-07-29, 18:51)Larbfit Wrote:
(2015-07-29, 15:37)brochild Wrote:
(2015-07-28, 21:59)wints Wrote: It's in the miscellaneous section

In KODI, open Settings > Add-Ons > Enabled Add-Ons > Program Add-Ons >Cinema Experience. Choose Configure from the menu here. Make sure the miscellaneous option is selected, and move the cursor into the settings for that option. Select the Override Play Button option, and enable it. Once it's enabled, you have to restart KODI for it to work.

Larbfit
Thanks for your quick reply.
I will try this when I get home tonight.
(2015-07-29, 21:20)brochild Wrote:
(2015-07-29, 18:51)Larbfit Wrote: Thanks - still cant find it Huh

EDIT:
I feel like a dope!
I was able to locate it, finally by using my keyboard to go extreme right to see the button.
I was using the mouse previously.
Its working fine thanks
  • 281(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script24