• 37(current)
[RELEASE] Project xbmc-addons-chinese (Chinese addons for Kodi)
See below log file when trying to play letv. Unfortunately, something appears to be broken.

http://xbmclogs.com/pagqeco0r
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
(2015-05-24, 12:28)steve1977 Wrote: See below log file when trying to play letv. Unfortunately, something appears to be broken.

http://xbmclogs.com/pagqeco0r

Cmeng updated it to 1.4.4 and it's working properly now.

Thanks CMeng!
I have two asks, one is pretty normal and one is pretty crazy. Thank you for listening!

Normal ask: Can we add DNS option in the settings for all the add-ons? For those of us who need to use a DNS service to watch certain add-ons.

Crazy ask:
I would love to be able to switch to a different dub soundtrack version of an existing movie/tv show.
For example: listening to the Mandarin or Cantonese dub of a Disney movie, or switching between the Mandarin dub or original Cantonese soundtrack of a Hong Kong drama or movie
For add-ons like "Youku", it can be done by setting the language preference, but it can't be done on the fly when watching something. So the ask is "Change to the add-on"
For movies/shows in general regardless of add-on, is there a website out there that would allow for scrapping different dubs of shows/movies? So the ask is "a new service"
Having problems with all Chinese add ons, e.g. Azdrama script error as I try to install.
Using a fire TV stick, put the latest helix 14.2 on. Genesis works fine.
Tried downgrading to Gotham 13.2, same script errors, does anyone have any ideas on how to fix?
Added the repositories in instructions of azdrama but they have script error too.
Thanks I'm a newbie to the sticks
Anyone else getting "script error" when trying to load tv series on Letv?
Letv appears broken again. Anyone knows the developer and can ping him?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
Hi,

Awesome package guys! My family loves it.

But some shows or channels cannot be played or gives an error. I am guessing that it is because I am overseas (Canada) and these servers blocks content that are out of their area. Is there anyway to work around that? or if that is even the issue?
Hey is LeTV still broken? =(((
(2015-08-07, 04:43)johnnywang Wrote: Hi,

Awesome package guys! My family loves it.

But some shows or channels cannot be played or gives an error. I am guessing that it is because I am overseas (Canada) and these servers blocks content that are out of their area. Is there anyway to work around that? or if that is even the issue?

You need to set up the appropriate DNS to access certain contents from China
https://github.com/zhuzhuor/Unblock-Youku/issues/406
I am unable to use most of the chinese addons. Youku is able to load and show movies list, but after selecting the movie it will only buffer for a few seconds. I am able to watch youku on my laptop, win7. I realize youku movie is stream by more than 1 link part by part. Is that why youku is not able to watch on kodi? Able to load letv until it says searching / loading videos, then an error I suppose is more than 1file not working or something??
Just a question, not to offend anyone, with so many people wanting to watch chinese shows, how come it's not possible to get this plugin consistently running?

Is it because it's constantly changing?
[plugin.video.qiyi] update to v2.1.8
[plugin.video.cntv-replay] add v1.0.0
[plugin.video.asia-tv] add v1.0.0
(2015-08-28, 12:19)jang430 Wrote: Just a question, not to offend anyone, with so many people wanting to watch chinese shows, how come it's not possible to get this plugin consistently running?

Is it because it's constantly changing?

video service site change frequently, and addon developers works on spare time. can't ensure have time to work on it everytime. need more fans to work together.
Taxigps, thanks.
Thanks, letv is broken for over a month now. Any hope that one of the developers can help with a fix?
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Project xbmc-addons-chinese (Chinese addons for Kodi)7