Release Black Glass Nova 4.x for Kodi 15.x Isengard
(2015-08-20, 15:33)hn3012 Wrote: Hi i love this skin, but there is one thing i wish was possible.... making thumbnails the default view instead of list's.
Please make this a choice in the same way that it is now with tree different list choices in skin setup
thanks

Please have a look at this post:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1991750

Tgx
(2015-08-20, 15:36)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2015-08-20, 15:33)hn3012 Wrote: Hi i love this skin, but there is one thing i wish was possible.... making thumbnails the default view instead of list's.
Please make this a choice in the same way that it is now with tree different list choices in skin setup
thanks

Please have a look at this post:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1991750

Tgx

Ahh bummer Sad
Hi Tgxcorporation, I've made a screensaver for Kodi, unfortunately addons can't use their own Fonts and we have to rely on skins to provide them.
Would you please add one font size?
I've tested it already with Black Glass Nova and that font size should work perfectly.

If you need any more information please let me know.
Thank you for your help!
Digital Clock Screensaver with a lot of options - check it out!
hope u can help me. I have created a build using this skin. Installed all the addons i want and made menus and submenus. Background pics etc.. All worked and looked amazing. I then backed it up and copied the backup files onto USB stick to transfer to my amazon fire tv box. I used the restore function to load it all up. Seemed ok, menu items and backgrounds were there but then the skin decided to rebuild and all of a sudden all ive got its the default looking black glass skin and menu items. All the addons are installed etc but ...i dont kow whats heppening.
(2015-08-23, 10:51)mattyspurs76 Wrote: hope u can help me. I have created a build using this skin. Installed all the addons i want and made menus and submenus. Background pics etc.. All worked and looked amazing. I then backed it up and copied the backup files onto USB stick to transfer to my amazon fire tv box. I used the restore function to load it all up. Seemed ok, menu items and backgrounds were there but then the skin decided to rebuild and all of a sudden all ive got its the default looking black glass skin and menu items. All the addons are installed etc but ...i dont kow whats heppening.

I think the main menu has been rebuilt because you did not backup the config files of the skinshortcuts addon:

usedata/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts

Tgx
yep cant see that in there. any idea how to fix it? Hate to think ive lost 4-5hrs of work yesterday
(2015-08-23, 11:03)mattyspurs76 Wrote: yep cant see that in there. any idea how to fix it? Hate to think ive lost 4-5hrs of work yesterday

Copy those files from your working config to the new one, same location.
Didnt work. Rebuilt my build again and seemed to work this time. Wish you could see it. Looks awesome. tried to put a link on here before but against rules lol
Black Glass Nova 4.5.0 is out!

Changelog:
  • Improved management of volume bar with OSD.
  • Improved VideoFullScreen with missing pvr infos.
  • Improved Seekbar with seek position.
  • Improved radio buttons.
  • Updated support for Extended Info.
  • Added support for GamePad.
  • Improved Video Playlist screen.
  • New cursor for more precision.
  • Improved management of header subtitles.
  • Improved mouse navigation in left menu.
  • Updated languages from Transifex.
  • Bugs fixed.

Thanks

Tgx
Hey there Smile

First of all, you really still impress me with your skill work!

Followed you back to Mediaportal time, and allways the best there is Smile

When that being said, i have personal been working on Logitech mediaserver for linux, and integrated in to Kodi.

If you dont now Logitech mediaserver, this is the same as SONOS / MULTIPLE SYNC MUSIC IN DIFFERENT ROOMS when you play music.

In kodi world we have this thing called Xqueeze, this is a very nice plugin, but just like the developer says, he is not skin master.

Can my god TGX somehow work on skin integration with Xsqueeze ? This plugin is getting very popular, and its just awesome!!

Ps. If you would like, then i can send you a raspberry pii2 img. file, with the Logitech mediaserver inside, if you would like to check it out ?

Have a nice evening my man, and keep up your perfect work!
Hi,

I have set the default background as a multi selection and used browse to set the path to the folder to display.

All working OK except the sequence the images are displayed. I would like the images to be displayed in ascending name sequence, but they are being displayed in another sequence.

A bit of background info. I loaded the images to a folder on a SD card which I inserted into my Minix android box. I then used ES explorer to check the images loaded OK, again the sequence was not what I wanted, checking view it was sorted by image size so I resorted by ascending file name and in ES explorer all OK.

But as stated above in Kodi/BGN4 the images are not being displayed in ascending file name, any way to force the images to be displayed as I would like them.
(2015-10-07, 23:10)Jeffers24 Wrote: Hi,

I have set the default background as a multi selection and used browse to set the path to the folder to display.

All working OK except the sequence the images are displayed. I would like the images to be displayed in ascending name sequence, but they are being displayed in another sequence.

The images pulled from a folder are always randomized. If you want to be in alphabetical order you need to edit the file "Includes.xml" and set the "randomize" tag to "false":

https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...s.xml#L682

Tgx
(2015-10-08, 10:33)Tgxcorporation Wrote: The images pulled from a folder are always randomized. If you want to be in alphabetical order you need to edit the file "Includes.xml" and set the "randomize" tag to "false":

https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...s.xml#L682

Tgx

Thanks for quick reply.

Where will I find the "includes.xml" folder, is it a Kodi or BGN folder, am I correct in assuming that an update will reset the folder and I will have to re-apply the change?
On Android the file should be in:

Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/skin.blackglassnova/1080i/Includes.xml

An official update will overwrite the changes.

Tgx

EDIT: This change will make every image from a folder (skin wide) to be displayed in alphabetical order.
(2015-09-30, 20:40)cdonnie Wrote: Can my god TGX somehow work on skin integration with Xsqueeze ? This plugin is getting very popular, and its just awesome!!

Ok, it's in my to-do list.

Thanks

Tgx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black Glass Nova 4.x for Kodi 15.x Isengard2