• 677(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2015-07-19, 06:10)phsyraxion Wrote: Do Youtube channels via Search still work?

Code:
"5" Search Query w/SafeSearch = Search pattern or term, examples (Football+Soccer) & (Football Soccer). For SafeSearch use one of the two options (moderate or strict), No option disables SafeSearch ! Example: (strict|Dick+Cheney).

All my other channels and youtube channel types work but the "Search" based ones have not worked since the update from youtube breaking a while ago.

Yes I miss this feature too hope to see it come back unless it already has and we are doing something wrong. A similar feature that already basically works on some plugins is plugin search channels. The only problem is every time the channel gets reset the search dialog appears and you have to type your search in again.
(2015-08-25, 21:09)fairplay89 Wrote: I have been following this project for 2+ years in hopes of a stable build but each time I install, I get a complete lockup of Kodi when opening the guide.

Can't say I'm asking too much of it. All I want in my list are TV channels and movie genres. From the config menu, looks like ~80 channels.

Things I've done:
- Moved devices from Rpi 1 > AFTV > AFTV Stick > Rpi 2... issue remains on each device
- Set device type as Android and or Pi depending on device... no effect
- Completely uninstalled Kodi and PTVL, defaults work on first boot... guide freezes again on next run
- Gave up on my old .xml and had PTVL build its own... still locks up
- Disabled almost every PTVL setting that would take CPU/mem/internet... same issue
- Dropped playlist items from 100+ down to bare minimum... no change
- Switched up connection types, locations, etc... same issue

It'd be great if I could get this working on the AFTV considering I have several off them which I had hoped to use for this setup.

Current Device:
- Rooted AFTV w/ rbox OS
- Kodi 15.1 for ARM
- Wired/Wireless to network
- Media located on SMB share (mounted by IP)

What gives with this plugin? Is it not stable?

(2015-08-26, 15:35)jxke Wrote: I've tried to get this add-on to work many times. Even with a fresh install and following various YouTube tutorials.

I cannot get this to work on the Fire TV Stick at all. The YouTube options are greyed out in the context menu. The only channels it will load are the 7 basic channels from USTVNow and when it plays the channels, there is no video and it states that the guidedata is missing.

I'm at wits end and there's no real setup guide from the developer that I can find.
I have no stored media setup yet. I'm simply trying to get the Live TV options and guide working correctly and playing video.

Why he hasn't released a full rom/or copy that is preconfigured and somewhat works is beyond me.

I see these 2 posts...but i dont see a log so Luna can troubleshoot the problems you are both describing.

Devs dont see what you see, and the only way they can help is with a debug log Smile

I have been using PTVL for least a couple years now with no issues. Most mine is all local files and PVR, no streaming addons. So it does work

Cheers!
(2015-08-27, 00:03)wyild1 Wrote: I see these 2 posts...but i dont see a log so Luna can troubleshoot the problems you are both describing.

Devs dont see what you see, and the only way they can help is with a debug log Smile

I have been using PTVL for least a couple years now with no issues. Most mine is all local files and PVR, no streaming addons. So it does work

Cheers!

Exactly. Read the faq folks. No log, no fix. Lots of times when a log is posted the fix is pushed the same day if there is a problem found.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2015-08-27, 00:03)wyild1 Wrote:
(2015-08-25, 21:09)fairplay89 Wrote: I have been following this project for 2+ years in hopes of a stable build but each time I install, I get a complete lockup of Kodi when opening the guide.

Can't say I'm asking too much of it. All I want in my list are TV channels and movie genres. From the config menu, looks like ~80 channels.

Things I've done:
- Moved devices from Rpi 1 > AFTV > AFTV Stick > Rpi 2... issue remains on each device
- Set device type as Android and or Pi depending on device... no effect
- Completely uninstalled Kodi and PTVL, defaults work on first boot... guide freezes again on next run
- Gave up on my old .xml and had PTVL build its own... still locks up
- Disabled almost every PTVL setting that would take CPU/mem/internet... same issue
- Dropped playlist items from 100+ down to bare minimum... no change
- Switched up connection types, locations, etc... same issue

It'd be great if I could get this working on the AFTV considering I have several off them which I had hoped to use for this setup.

Current Device:
- Rooted AFTV w/ rbox OS
- Kodi 15.1 for ARM
- Wired/Wireless to network
- Media located on SMB share (mounted by IP)

What gives with this plugin? Is it not stable?

(2015-08-26, 15:35)jxke Wrote: I've tried to get this add-on to work many times. Even with a fresh install and following various YouTube tutorials.

I cannot get this to work on the Fire TV Stick at all. The YouTube options are greyed out in the context menu. The only channels it will load are the 7 basic channels from USTVNow and when it plays the channels, there is no video and it states that the guidedata is missing.

I'm at wits end and there's no real setup guide from the developer that I can find.
I have no stored media setup yet. I'm simply trying to get the Live TV options and guide working correctly and playing video.

Why he hasn't released a full rom/or copy that is preconfigured and somewhat works is beyond me.

I see these 2 posts...but i dont see a log so Luna can troubleshoot the problems you are both describing.

Cheers!

1. Downloaded Kodi Log Uploader
2. Enabled Kodi Debug Logging
3. Enabled PTVL Debug Logging
4. Shutdown Kodi & Rebooted AFTV
5. Re-launch Kodi followed by PTVL
6. Launch PTVL, wait for channel to start playing.
7. Open guide... complete lock up of PTVL (can still pause Kodi video but no way out of PTVL).
8. Attached my log here: http://xbmclogs.com/pcgla9bfl

Please advise on next steps or if further info is needed.

Thanks!
I'll upload my log a little bit later today.

Update to the situation. I tried Kodi 16, 15, and 14 last night with PseudoTV and I'm getting all of the same results with PTVL 06.6d
The Youtube and Local Media options are greyed out under Autotune. The only options i can select are HDHomerun and USTVNow. I do not have a HDHomerun device so thats useless to me.

Upon opening PseudoTV Live, The guide shows up and allows me to change channel but there's no video and it states that there is no guidedata, Please check channel configuration.
And when i try to change the channel, the actual Settings screen shows up (Add-ons, Services, and etc). And this happens on every version of Kodi.

At this point I'm not sure a log would even help because its happening on all versions of Kodi with a fresh start and no other plugins and with 06.6D but I'll send it anyway later
I've even tried it with Silencerom and Chris B's beast rom. Same results. I've double checked that each install was infact downloading the dependencies and installed what it needed to run.
I downloaded my version of Pseudo from Add-on Installers Lunatixz repo,

I also noticed that most of the Youtube tutorials have an option to select a skin under the menu such as Concast. I do not have the skin option available on 06.6d.
I'm wondering if that would be part of the problem since the guide has no skin to load?
Can you use the YouTube add-on outside of ptvl? Did you even try that? No custom skins at the moment. Read the faq please
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Yes, I tried that and USTVNow. They both work fine outside of PVTL.
I've tried to read this "FAQ" and when I click on the link it sends me further down the 1st page of the thread to a picture of Stewie. I doubt Stewies going to help me.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1462524
Still no luck. I will upload log later this evening.
(2015-08-27, 00:38)bry- Wrote:
(2015-08-27, 00:03)wyild1 Wrote: I see these 2 posts...but i dont see a log so Luna can troubleshoot the problems you are both describing.

Cheers!

Exactly. Read the faq folks. No log, no fix. Lots of times when a log is posted the fix is pushed the same day if there is a problem found.

Here's my logs.

Your debug kodi.log:
http://xbmclogs.com/p46mnbiou
Your debug kodi.old.log:
http://xbmclogs.com/pctqu1vuw
I dont know if this really is the issue but this is what i saw:

1: This isnt a debug log:

Code:
10:30:49 T:1526313344  NOTICE: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.

See this debug log (wiki)

2: i see LOTS of addon errors. If your only using addons and no local media, this might be the issue:

Code:
10:32:08 T:1735325128   ERROR:   File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.israelive/resources/lib/livestreamer/plugins/afreecatv.py", line 4, in <module>
                                                from livestreamer.plugin.api import http, validate
10:32:08 T:1735325128   ERROR:   File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.israelive/resources/lib/livestreamer/plugin/api/validate.py", line 25, in <module>
                                                from singledispatch import singledispatch
10:32:08 T:1735325128   ERROR:   File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.israelive/resources/lib/livestreamer/plugin/api/singledispatch.py", line 15, in <module>
                                                from singledispatch_helpers import MappingProxyType, get_cache_token
10:32:08 T:1735325128   ERROR:   File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.singledispatch/lib/singledispatch_helpers.py", line 19, in <module>

Code:
10:32:16 T:1735325128   ERROR: Failed to load plugin alieztv:
10:32:16 T:1735325128   ERROR:   File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.israelive/resources/lib/livestreamer/plugins/alieztv.py", line 7, in <module>
10:32:16 T:1735325128   ERROR:   File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.israelive/resources/lib/livestreamer/plugin/api/validate.py", line 25, in <module>
10:32:16 T:1735325128   ERROR:   File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.israelive/resources/lib/livestreamer/plugin/api/singledispatch.py", line 15, in <module>
10:32:16 T:1735325128   ERROR:   File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.singledispatch/lib/singledispatch_helpers.py", line 19, in <module>
                                                from ordereddict import OrderedDict
10:32:16 T:1735325128   ERROR: ImportError: No module named ordereddict
10:32:16 T:1730888120   ERROR: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.pseudotv.live/resources/lib/Overlay.py:199: DeprecationWarning: object.__init__() takes no parameters
                                              xbmcgui.WindowXMLDialog.__init__(self, *args, **kwargs)
10:32:16 T:1735325128   ERROR: Failed to load plugin ard_live:
10:32:16 T:1730888120   ERROR: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.pseudotv.live/resources/lib/Overlay.py:59: DeprecationWarning: object.__init__() takes no parameters
                                              xbmc.Player.__init__(self, xbmc.PLAYER_CORE_AUTO)
10:32:17 T:1735325128   ERROR:   File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.israelive/resources/lib/livestreamer/plugins/ard_live.py", line 6, in <module>
10:32:17 T:1735325128   ERROR:   File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.israelive/resources/lib/livestreamer/plugin/api/validate.py", line 25, in <module>
10:32:17 T:1735325128   ERROR:   File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.israelive/resources/lib/livestreamer/plugin/api/singledispatch.py", line 15, in <module>
10:32:17 T:1735325128   ERROR:   File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.singledispatch/lib/singledispatch_helpers.py", line 19, in <module>
10:32:17 T:1735325128   ERROR: ImportError: No module named ordereddict
10:32:20 T:1674772904  NOTICE: PseudoLibrary - readSettings

If your using addons for streaming in PTVL, i would check to make sure they work outside of PTVL

Maybe luna will have a better answer, but he will want a proper Debug log

Cheers!
(2015-08-27, 23:11)wyild1 Wrote: I dont know if this really is the issue but this is what i saw:

Code:
10:30:49 T:1526313344  NOTICE: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.

2: i see LOTS of addon errors. If your only using addons and no local media, this might be the issue:

Code:
10:32:08 T:1735325128   ERROR:   File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.israelive/resources/lib/livestreamer/plugins/afreecatv.py", line 4, in <module>
10:32:08 T:1735325128   ERROR:   File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.israelive/resources/lib/livestreamer/plugin/api/validate.py", line 25, in <module>
10:32:08 T:1735325128   ERROR:   File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.israelive/resources/lib/livestreamer/plugin/api/singledispatch.py", line 15, in <module>
10:32:08 T:1735325128   ERROR:   File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.singledispatch/lib/singledispatch_helpers.py", line 19, in <module>

Code:
10:32:16 T:1735325128   ERROR:   File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.israelive/resources/lib/livestreamer/plugins/alieztv.py", line 7, in <module>
10:32:16 T:1735325128   ERROR:   File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.israelive/resources/lib/livestreamer/plugin/api/validate.py", line 25, in <module>
10:32:16 T:1735325128   ERROR:   File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.israelive/resources/lib/livestreamer/plugin/api/singledispatch.py", line 15, in <module>
10:32:16 T:1735325128   ERROR:   File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.singledispatch/lib/singledispatch_helpers.py", line 19, in <module>
10:32:16 T:1730888120   ERROR: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.pseudotv.live/resources/lib/Overlay.py:199: DeprecationWarning: object.__init__() takes no parameters
10:32:16 T:1730888120   ERROR: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.pseudotv.live/resources/lib/Overlay.py:59: DeprecationWarning: object.__init__() takes no parameters
10:32:17 T:1735325128   ERROR:   File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.israelive/resources/lib/livestreamer/plugins/ard_live.py", line 6, in <module>
10:32:17 T:1735325128   ERROR:   File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.israelive/resources/lib/livestreamer/plugin/api/validate.py", line 25, in <module>
10:32:17 T:1735325128   ERROR:   File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.israelive/resources/lib/livestreamer/plugin/api/singledispatch.py", line 15, in <module>
10:32:17 T:1735325128   ERROR:   File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.singledispatch/lib/singledispatch_helpers.py", line 19, in <module>

If your using addons for streaming in PTVL, i would check to make sure they work outside of PTVL

Cheers!

I'm reloading Kodi 15 right now with just PVTL and its required addons. I will post another proper debug log with only PVTL in a few when I'm done.
(2015-08-28, 00:13)jxke Wrote:
(2015-08-27, 23:11)wyild1 Wrote: I dont know if this really is the issue but this is what i saw:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Cheers!

I'm reloading Kodi 15 right now with just PVTL and its required addons. I will post another proper debug log with only PVTL in a few when I'm done.

Here's the new log with everything and debugging enabled. Fresh install of Kodi 15. No other addons except for PTVL and its required files
And to update everyone on the issue. It's not playing anything from the 7 channels on USTVNow or adding any channels from Youtube or any other addons for Live TV. Youtube and Local media options are greyed out and unavailable.
http://xbmclogs.com/ptgybex82
Well i guess its because I'm inside the US that it's not working for USTVnow.
@jxke try with a clean install. you have so many repo's that have errors and banned add-ons.
I posted a clean install log 2 comments above.
  • 677(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45