• 13(current)
[RELEASE] Sickbeard XBMC - Control Sickbeard from XBMC
(2015-09-08, 20:47)wolverine30008 Wrote: Good news finally have it working.I just rebooted everything including the modem and router.Every section works except "show list" the error I get is Error: "tvrage_id".that's it I have looked at the logs and there is a url open error so maybe it's on tvrage side.I will look further into it and keep u posted but if your familiar with that error please let me know the fix.Thanks

That's great!

Do the browser test again for the show list that outputs the JSON listing, and copy and paste part of it here for me to see. It doesn't have to be the whole thing, start at the top of the list and do 2 or 3 shows worth, it should be apparent where each show ends based on the braces and repetition.

What version of SR are you using? Is it current or an older version? Is it SickRage or Sickbeard?

Copy and paste the url open error message from the log if you think it's related to the addon.
(2015-07-11, 04:46)Carey Wrote: First make sure you are on the latest versions of both addons. The version of ExtendedInfo that has the correct link to my SickRage addon will be 3.0.1. In 3.0.0 I believe the link was to the original addon of this thread. Next check the version of the SickRage addon, the current one is 1.3.4. Version 1.3.3 had a hard coded link that was generating errors for everyone but me, and is fixed in v.1.3.4. The error you are getting is likely misleading from what the issue might be.

Please check the version numbers and make sure they are current, ExtendedInfo v.3.0.1, and SickRage Addon v.1.3.4 and let me know if you still have a problem, and we will figure it out from there.

Thanks this seems to work with SickBeard server and also using the ExtendedInfo script on Kodi v15.1 Isengard (Windows10).

I did try the original add-on for SickBeard initially and that did not work with ExtendedInfo.

Your repo from this link did not work however and said something about incorrect structure, but the repo zip file from here did work and install OK.

I've only just realised that SickRage server now exists, however SickBeard is still working fine, so if it ain't broke don't fix it?

Cheers
Just found this one on Github as well, is this something different?

https://github.com/frdfsnlght/KODI-SickRage

Thanks
(2015-09-10, 12:11)cw-kid Wrote: Just found this one on Github as well, is this something different?

Thanks

It appears to be from someone else. I'm not familiar with it.
(2015-09-10, 10:53)cw-kid Wrote:
(2015-07-11, 04:46)Carey Wrote: First make sure you are on the latest versions of both addons. The version of ExtendedInfo that has the correct link to my SickRage addon will be 3.0.1. In 3.0.0 I believe the link was to the original addon of this thread. Next check the version of the SickRage addon, the current one is 1.3.4. Version 1.3.3 had a hard coded link that was generating errors for everyone but me, and is fixed in v.1.3.4. The error you are getting is likely misleading from what the issue might be.

Please check the version numbers and make sure they are current, ExtendedInfo v.3.0.1, and SickRage Addon v.1.3.4 and let me know if you still have a problem, and we will figure it out from there.

Thanks this seems to work with SickBeard server and also using the ExtendedInfo script on Kodi v15.1 Isengard (Windows10).

I did try the original add-on for SickBeard initially and that did not work with ExtendedInfo.

Your repo from this link did not work however and said something about incorrect structure, but the repo zip file from here did work and install OK.

I've only just realised that SickRage server now exists, however SickBeard is still working fine, so if it ain't broke don't fix it?

Cheers

You're welcome.

I just checked the repo, installed it from a downloaded zip and using the instructions I posted in the read.me on the github page, and installing the repo both installed fine for me on Kodi 15.2. You'd have to be more specific of the steps that you took that didn't work. It was the repo that would not install? Or it was the SickRage Addon that had the structure error when you tried to install from the repo?
It was the repo from github that wouldn't install on Kodi v15.1 Isengard on Windows 10.

In the github page I just downloaded the zip from the right hand side of the page.
I did try download it twice as well in case it got corrupted or something.

However the other download link you provided worked ok and I was able to install your repo and then in turn the SickRage add-on.

Thanks
(2015-09-10, 16:39)Carey Wrote:
(2015-09-10, 12:11)cw-kid Wrote: Just found this one on Github as well, is this something different?

Thanks

It appears to be from someone else. I'm not familiar with it.

Well your add-on is working so will stick with that.

Thanks
(2015-07-02, 19:47)oWarchild Wrote:
(2015-06-18, 16:16)Carey Wrote: Thanks. It installed and worked okay for you?

I haven't had a chance to try it yet... Blush

BTW, I just came across https://github.com/frdfsnlght/KODI-SickRage in some random google search. It would be great if all efforts would be focused on one project...
Carey, I've finally tried Sickbeard XBMC (on my NVIDIA Shield TV) and it's working fine. Thanks!
Thank you for a neat script! It's just what I was looking for. I'm using it on kodi on Amazon Fire TV 2.

It works well, except for setting episodes' status or downloading episodes where nothing happens for me. Checking sickrage's logs, it says aatypeerror: is not JSON serializable

I'm not a programmer, and understand very little, though I'm happy to test things if you need me to. Thanks Smile

Edit: I'm talking about Carey's at https://github.com/Hiltronix/plugin.video.sickrage
(2015-12-06, 02:48)Bresso Wrote: Thank you for a neat script! It's just what I was looking for. I'm using it on kodi on Amazon Fire TV 2.

It works well, except for setting episodes' status or downloading episodes where nothing happens for me. Checking sickrage's logs, it says aatypeerror: is not JSON serializable

I'm not a programmer, and understand very little, though I'm happy to test things if you need me to. Thanks Smile

Edit: I'm talking about Carey's at https://github.com/Hiltronix/plugin.video.sickrage

I`m glad you are getting some good use from the addon. Smile

Are you having the same issue on any show you try to change the status on?

Are you using SickRage or Sickbeard?
Hi!

I'm using SickRage. I retried on several episodes of different series, and actually no error showed up in SickRage's log. The functions "set episode status" - "set season status" - or "download episode" don't work for me. The menu just disappears. If you tell me where the logs might be, I'm happy to find them and post them here. Smile
(2015-12-07, 04:21)Bresso Wrote: Hi!

I'm using SickRage. I retried on several episodes of different series, and actually no error showed up in SickRage's log. The functions "set episode status" - "set season status" - or "download episode" don't work for me. The menu just disappears. If you tell me where the logs might be, I'm happy to find them and post them here. Smile

Please tell me a specific TV show name you are testing with, so I can test with the same show.

Bare with me, just to be clear, when you select "set episode status" from the context menu while viewing a show season list, you don't get a new menu called "Set Status" that asks, "Wanted, Skipped, Archived, Ignored"? You aren't even getting to that point? And no "Working" busy circle shows at this point in the bottom left corner? You select "set episode status" and the menu simply disappears and you see the show list again?

Can you tell me what version of Kodi you are using, and what version of the SickRage addon you are using? The last released version of the addon should be 1.3.14.

If the "Set Status" menu isn't even popping up, and the "Working busy" indicator isn't showing when you select "set episode status", then the issue shuldn't be with the SickRage server, as the API commands aren't even being sent yet. So the issue will be on the Kodi side. So we need to see the Kodi log file. Getting a log file from Android box isn't usually as easy as with a desktop computer, due to the limited user interface, and access to the file system.

One way to get the kodi.log file on an Android box is to use the process explained at this link:
http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/File_manager_access

Using the Kodi File Manager process explained in that link, after plugging a memory stick or SD card into your Android device, should allow you to copy the log file onto the removable memory device. Then sticking that memory stick/SD card into your desktop, you can get easy access to that file.

I would suggest you not upload your entire log file to this forum, as a log file cold contain usernames, passwords, API keys, etc. If you want, you can email it direct to me at hiltronix ... at ... gmail.com
Obviously do the log copy shortly after doing the failed attempts to change the status in the SickRage addon, so that info is still in the main log file. Full log files are rotated out to old log files as a different name.
You could also make a note of the time you did the tests, as the log file is time stamped, so we can be sure any errors generated are in the log segment you send me.
Hi!

Kodi is giving me a "failed to copy one or more files" when copying the log file to a flash drive. It's formatted to fat32, and I tried a few different drives. Same result. I also added my nas as a source, but with it, it didn't give me the option to copy the file at all.

I tested with Brooklyn nine nine, the blacklist, and many more shows. When selecting any of the options, I'm not getting to the second menu. And no working icon either. The only options that work there are "extended info" and "go back". All the other options simply make the menu disappear and take me back to the season episodes list. I'm using kodi 15.2, SickRage 4.0.75.4 and SickRage add on 1.3.14.

I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful. I'm not sure what else to try to get to the log files.
(2015-12-09, 20:52)Bresso Wrote: Hi!

Kodi is giving me a "failed to copy one or more files" when copying the log file to a flash drive. It's formatted to fat32, and I tried a few different drives. Same result. I also added my nas as a source, but with it, it didn't give me the option to copy the file at all.

I tested with Brooklyn nine nine, the blacklist, and many more shows. When selecting any of the options, I'm not getting to the second menu. And no working icon either. The only options that work there are "extended info" and "go back". All the other options simply make the menu disappear and take me back to the season episodes list. I'm using kodi 15.2, SickRage 4.0.75.4 and SickRage add on 1.3.14.

I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful. I'm not sure what else to try to get to the log files.

It's too bad it's difficult getting the log file. I was hoping you'd have good luck, but not overly surprised as Android is not very user friendly when it comes to a person wanting to move files around. My Android box is a Matricom G-Box-Q, not a Fire TV, so I'm at a loss to give expert advice on what the file transfer issues could be with a Fire TV.

Did you have to side-load Kodi, or do anything special to get Kodi running on your Fire TV? I know you said it's a Fire TV 2. I seem to remember seeing articles of steps required to run Kodi on the original Fire TV. Because Kodi isn't available on the Amazon app store? I wonder if there isn't some issues with running some addons on a Fire TV? I'm totally grabbing at straws here, as the 2 other people (I've had feedback from) that use this addon on their Android boxes have had no issues.

I'm running Kodi 15.2, addon 1.3.14, and current version of SickRage, same as you. So without seeing the log file, I'm not sure what can be wrong. What about posting a question in the forum for Fire TV users, to see if any of them have issues with transferring the log to a memory stick, and see if you can get that resolved? I found an article that says that the Fire TV can format USB memory sticks. Have you tried using the Fire TV to format the stick in case there is some compatibility issue with the USB device?

This article says the the Fire TV 1 USB ports are 3.0 compatible, and need a USB 3.0 flash device. Some USB 3.0 devices are 2.0 backward compatible, and some are not, and maybe you need a USB 3.0 memory stick, and the ones you have are only USB 2.0. Just another thought.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/...=201739940
Thanks for replying, and for trying to help!

I found a micro SD card and used that. The firetv saw it and even added data on it. But Kodi couldn't copy anything on it. It could read stuff off it, just not copy.

I did have to side load kodi through Es explorer. I just found out about kodi log uploaded. I'll try that.

In any case, thank your for your help and for a great add on! Smile
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Sickbeard XBMC - Control Sickbeard from XBMC2