• 116(current)
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod
Brilliant mod, thanks.

I have just one small problem.

All works perfect on Windows 7, however I also have a Raspberry Pi 2 which I use exclusively as a mediacenter, running OSMC (Isengard 15.2).

This has worked perfectly for months using the standard Confluence skin. It also worked perfectly for a couple of hours while I installed CCM and setup all my new menus/shortcuts etc.

Then for some reason the mouse pointer/cursor suddenly turned into a spindly little arrow, hardly visible against a light background.

Can't find a setting anywhere to change it back. Have also decompiled Textures.xbt to check, but the cursor images are the standard ones.

Please help. it's driving me nuts!!
(2015-10-02, 09:59)ilomambo Wrote: When I upgraded from 14.1 to 15.2rc2 CCM was my skin, and I did not notice any broken behavior, still works fine as before.

Where is CCM Broken in Isengard?
Why would I change skin, even to Xonfluence?

1 big reason - Jarvis is coming soon, Alpha 3 was just released. I'm sure the skin is going to need some updates...and it seems mudislander has abandoned the project, at least for now. Sad
Is there any way to make custom widget entries? Like you can do in nox, where I can point a widget to a video addon and the folders inside.
Hello I am new to themeing Kodi and I'm sure this has been asked before so sorry if this is annoying. In the description of the the CCM theme there is a small "CCM' icon to the left and I also noticed an Icon on the bottom right of all the themes in the "get more" section of the appearance menu. How do I change these, or which files are these images located? Any help would be appreciated.[/size]
(2015-10-04, 15:10)flhthemi Wrote:
(2015-10-02, 09:59)ilomambo Wrote: When I upgraded from 14.1 to 15.2rc2 CCM was my skin, and I did not notice any broken behavior, still works fine as before.

Where is CCM Broken in Isengard?
Why would I change skin, even to Xonfluence?

1 big reason - Jarvis is coming soon, Alpha 3 was just released. I'm sure the skin is going to need some updates...and it seems mudislander has abandoned the project, at least for now. Sad

Well, I think maybe the skin needs updates for new functionality in Isengard and Jarvis, but the legacy functionality seems to be intact, the skin is not broken yet.
(2015-10-06, 01:28)Crazy3001 Wrote: Is there any way to make custom widget entries? Like you can do in nox, where I can point a widget to a video addon and the folders inside.

Yes, see my posts earlier in this thread with step by step instructions.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2015-10-06, 09:25)jmh2002 Wrote:
(2015-10-06, 01:28)Crazy3001 Wrote: Is there any way to make custom widget entries? Like you can do in nox, where I can point a widget to a video addon and the folders inside.

Ok I'll start looking but theres like 116 pages lol.
I just realised that this is the CCM thread (for Gotham) not CCM for Helix. I can't remember if video node support is in CCM Gotham.

Im not sure why you are using such an old version, but anyway here are my instructions in Helix: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2020347
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
(2015-10-07, 12:38)jmh2002 Wrote: I just realised that this is the CCM thread (for Gotham) not CCM for Helix. I can't remember if video node support is in CCM Gotham.

Im not sure why you are using such an old version, but anyway here are my instructions in Helix: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2020347

I didn't relize this was outdated lol Ill give helix a shot. Thanks!
Also note this post to see that user Helly has ported CCM Helix fixing some things for Isengard and is continuing development of this awesome skin under the name Xonfluence: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2103867
Hi all,
I just installed the blackbox build on my fire tv and wanted to change some of the menu images and add multiple image sideshows to others. Do i need to use a computer or can I do it all from the fire tvHuh

Please post thread number try in advance
(2015-11-18, 17:31)Frannoerr Wrote:

Please post thread number try in advance

(2015-10-07, 12:38)jmh2002 Wrote: I just realised that this is the CCM thread (for Gotham) not CCM for Helix. I can't remember if video node support is in CCM Gotham.

Hi Everyone, Newbie here. I am setting this HTPC up for my neices and nephews and am trying to make the GUI fool proof, so they can easily learn it. There are two things I would like to edit to the CCM skin.

1. I would like to remove items found on the menu that appears after you click a main menu icon(It is not the row that appears below the main menu button, rather the menu that pops up). I know you can program main menu icons to open Add-ons or Live TV, etc. But, I want the Videos to open to a local folder, where home videos are being uploaded. When I set it up, it opens the folder, but if you click the dots at the top of the menu it takes you back to another menu that has 3 items "Files" "Playlists" and "Video Add-ons." I want to either remove the dots that lead to the second menu or remove "Playlists" and "Video Add-ons."

2. I would like to remove the favorites button from the home screen.

Thank you for your help

-Jon
One more thing.

How do you change where recorded television is saved? I have looked all through the skin and add-ons with no luck.

Thank you

-Jon
  • 116(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod11