• 35(current)
[RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.3
The fetching stops when reaches a TV Show that does not exist on IMDB (i manually created it on my Library), does not continue scanning, stops on that particular show. Is there anything I can do to avoid that show from being scanned?

EDIT:

Same problem on this user

(2015-06-07, 22:16)Surlias Wrote: Thanks for the cool add-on! Running into a problem though: it freezes up on the show "Carl's Pissed". Doesn't even pop-up a notification to search or skip, have to Alt-F4 to get out of Kodi. Any ideas? Running 14.2, script v1.4

I realize Carl's Pissed isn't a "real" show and therefore doesn't exist on IMDB, I'm just looking for suggestions on how to work around instances like this. My workaround for now is to remove the show from my library.
(2015-10-09, 17:57)djhifi Wrote: The fetching stops when reaches a TV Show that does not exist on IMDB (i manually created it on my Library), does not continue scanning, stops on that particular show. Is there anything I can do to avoid that show from being scanned?

EDIT:

Same problem on this user

(2015-06-07, 22:16)Surlias Wrote: Thanks for the cool add-on! Running into a problem though: it freezes up on the show "Carl's Pissed". Doesn't even pop-up a notification to search or skip, have to Alt-F4 to get out of Kodi. Any ideas? Running 14.2, script v1.4

I realize Carl's Pissed isn't a "real" show and therefore doesn't exist on IMDB, I'm just looking for suggestions on how to work around instances like this. My workaround for now is to remove the show from my library.

There is actually... there's an option that you can select 'Set this TV Show to skipping always'.
The option is option is available during the scan, you'll get the opportunity to manually select the series after doing a search, at that time you could select 'Set this TV Show to skipping always'.
The other option is to open the add-on's settings, select the option under Managing IMDB ID (TV Shows) and select TV Show and then 'Set this TV Show to skipping always'.

watch gallery
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
Mate, i you don't get it, when the show is being scanned, it does nothing, No virtual Keyboard and no "set this show to skip", i already went to the module, the show is not there. The scanning simply freezes and the show does not go to the rudatabase.db

I even went to that file, but i can't edit it, it's in SQL

EDIT:

ADDON NO LONGER WORKS (in kodi isengard or kodi jarvis)

I found a workaround which is pressing the home key on the remote, altough as of Isengard, this addon no longer works (does not update any show) and the new shows ive added to the database, all of them, are no recognized. Sad
(2015-08-15, 15:46)marhutchy Wrote: Any thought of adding the Top 250 TV to addon now?
It's a new feature from IMDB.

Of course. When Kodi's Team will implement it Big Grin

Download from GoogleDrive
script.ratingupdate-1.4.1.zip

Download & Install my unofficial KODI repository
repository.m4x1m.zip

Code:
v1.4.1:
- Fixed Kodi freezing during the search of TV Show by the title.
- Updated IMDbPHP Version 2.3.6 to new Version 2.6.1.
- Updated some english string (thanks to oleroc).
- Prevent notify messages output from PHP.
- Renamed XBMC referer to KODI.
LG M227WD - ASUS S1-AT5NM10E - LOGITECH HARMONY 300i - MINI KEYBOARD USB
Running Ubuntu Precise 12.04.04 - FRODO 12.03 - Transparency!
Movies: 996 - TV Show: 98 - Albums: 1161

My Script: Rating Update - Thumbnails Cleaner
For the record, I can delete rutorrent and dtach, right? I only need the php-cgi correct?
(2015-10-30, 03:54)djhifi Wrote: For the record, I can delete rutorrent and dtach, right? I only need the php-cgi correct?

Right! Wink

I've not pulled any logs off yet but it seems to be locking up for me when searching for Nitro Circus Crazy Train. It won't even let me cancel all I can do is Sudo Reboot. I'll try and get a log tomorrow night
When you update votes and ratings, is there a way it can update the nfo file?

thanks
(2015-12-09, 01:31)Edworld Wrote: When you update votes and ratings, is there a way it can update the nfo file?

thanks

To update the nfo file uses kodi export with overwrite on, it is the easiest way!

(2015-12-15, 10:10)m4x1m Wrote:
(2015-12-09, 01:31)Edworld Wrote: When you update votes and ratings, is there a way it can update the nfo file?

thanks

To update the nfo file uses kodi export with overwrite on, it is the easiest way!

How do we do that?
I did know we could do that?
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
(2015-12-15, 11:42)marhutchy Wrote:
(2015-12-15, 10:10)m4x1m Wrote:

thanks

How do we do that?

Hello, you can find the related HOW-TO at the following link Nod
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
(2015-10-24, 19:47)m4x1m Wrote:
(2015-08-15, 15:46)marhutchy Wrote: Any thought of adding the Top 250 TV to addon now?
It's a new feature from IMDB.

Of course. When Kodi's Team will implement it Big Grin

Download from GoogleDrive
script.ratingupdate-1.4.1.zip

Download & Install my unofficial KODI repository
repository.m4x1m.zip

Code:
v1.4.1:
- Fixed Kodi freezing during the search of TV Show by the title.
- Updated IMDbPHP Version 2.3.6 to new Version 2.6.1.
- Updated some english string (thanks to oleroc).
- Prevent notify messages output from PHP.
- Renamed XBMC referer to KODI.

Thanks m4x1m for your work!

Just one question for clarification: does the add-on run in an automatic way or need to be launched manually? If automatic, which is the periodicity that the add-on uses to update the informaitons (e.g. ratings/top250/MPAA)?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
(2015-12-15, 13:11)axlt2002 Wrote: Thanks m4x1m for your work!

Just one question for clarification: does the add-on run in an automatic way or need to be launched manually? If automatic, which is the periodicity that the add-on uses to update the informaitons (e.g. ratings/top250/MPAA)?

RU can be run as a service, in the Addon Settings click on the Background Tab for the setup. The periodicity is Weekly.

(2015-12-15, 16:34)m4x1m Wrote:
(2015-12-15, 13:11)axlt2002 Wrote: Thanks m4x1m for your work!

RU can be run as a service, in the Addon Settings click on the Background Tab for the setup. The periodicity is Weekly.

Sounds...perfect!!! Wink Thank you!
(2015-12-15, 13:06)axlt2002 Wrote:
(2015-12-15, 11:42)marhutchy Wrote:
(2015-12-15, 10:10)m4x1m Wrote: To update the nfo file uses kodi export with overwrite on, it is the easiest way!

How do we do that?

Hello, you can find the related HOW-TO at the following link Nod

Show me where it says you can export to nfo.
I use nfos when importing media into my library. I never saw anything saying that we can update said nfos via Kodi.
Kodi deals mostly with .xml files.
Kodi 18.3
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.37