• 6(current)
Release Audio Profiles - Easy switch between different audio settings
Thanks!
I solved it with for me a better solotion; http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=201896. Automatic AUDIO SWITCHER for different Audio Output

Thanks anyway

Johan
Seems not to work on Raspberry pi (linux raspbian) with HELIX 14.2

The "configure addon" option is not selectable.

Any help?

Thanks
Hi,
Don't know why but I'm not able anymore to save profiles.
I can switch between my existents profiles but if I recall the script from programs, the dialogue with my profiles appears, but if I click on one of them, nothing happen. Rally don't know only one thing I do is upgrade system to win10.
Peppe
Just tested on windows 10 + jarvis and it works

If i change an audio settings> open program > click on audio profile and choose profile where to save .....it's correctly saved
(2015-10-26, 21:17)segalion Wrote: Seems not to work on Raspberry pi (linux raspbian) with HELIX 14.2

The "configure addon" option is not selectable.

Any help?

Thanks

did you solve ?
I figured that it occurs when I try to use also video settings under script configuration.
make me an example so i can test with my setup

Edit:You are correct, if i select Player setting (video >playback) doesn't work

With only video settings flagged works
I'm having some difficulties to map the custom script to a button on my remote on OE.
A would like to use the loop (2nd script), and map it to the let`s say Teletext key on my HP MCE remote.
Can I do this with Keymap Editor Add-on, or how?
Many thanks!
yes, use keymap to catch the exact key code and exit without saving

Example space button = 63751

Manual edit your keymap file ore create one and use that code where key id is the code that you catch
example:

Code:
<keymap><global><keyboard><key id="101">activatewindow(favourites)</key><key id="24">runscript(script.audio.profiles,0)</key><key id="232">reboot</key></keyboard></global><FullscreenVideo><remote>
<zero>PlayerControl(seekpercentage(0))</zero>
<one>PlayerControl(seekpercentage(10))</one>
<two>PlayerControl(seekpercentage(20))</two>
<three>PlayerControl(seekpercentage(30))</three>
<four>PlayerControl(seekpercentage(40))</four>
<five>PlayerControl(seekpercentage(50))</five>
<six>PlayerControl(seekpercentage(60))</six>
<seven>PlayerControl(seekpercentage(70))</seven>
<eight>PlayerControl(seekpercentage(80))</eight>
<nine>PlayerControl(seekpercentage(90))</nine></remote></FullscreenVideo></keymap>
(2015-10-30, 15:12)Roby77 Wrote: Edit:You are correct, if i select Player setting (video >playback) doesn't work

and this is what i need!
i'd like to have a profile where "adjust refresh rate" is turned on and one with same setting off.
before win10 i had this kind of settings.
tried to set it on win7, but i'm not able to save also there!
Peppe
This add-on worked perfect for me. Great work guys! Thank you.
just tested with kodi 17 alpha1 and works perfectly

thank you again for this wonderful addon
Is possible to use this addon for switch between two screen connected (tv and projector)?
Works perfectly on 16 beta 4 and nightlies.
Thank you!
Would anyone know how I get around the "Read only file system" when trying to copy across the two png files and the edited xml to my Chromebox running OpenELEC?

I tried:
Code:
scp VideoOSD.xml [email protected]:/usr/share/kodi/addons/skin.confluence/720p

But got:
Code:
scp: /usr/share/kodi/addons/skin.confluence/720p/VideoOSD.xml: Read-only file system

Sorry, this is probably a real n00b error!

EDIT: I tried copying the skin to an editable location on the Chromebox but when trying to save the profile I don't get any sort of prompt and if I set it to display the profiles on startup I get an error about "Invalid File Profile *"

EDIT 2: After unchecking the Playback section it now work ok as other have said.

The only glitch now is my menubar (Player OSD) is slightly too wide for the screen after adding the Audio Profiles toggle to it, is there anyway to keep the toggle without increasing the width of the menubar?
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio Profiles - Easy switch between different audio settings3