• 17(current)
Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple)
Before send you files, I tried to reset and set from scratch the app.
Now all epg are correctly load.
Sorry and thank you ?
Double post
New version for Android released PerfectPlayer-1.2.2
looking at the screenshot of initial set up , i see all urls both channel and epg are listed in the two boxes , do i have to do that individually for all channels ? or will entering the playlist URL and the corresponding "master " epg URL , bring up those channels when set up is complete ?
(2015-11-02, 23:52)ontap Wrote: looking at the screenshot of initial set up , i see all urls both channel and epg are listed in the two boxes , do i have to do that individually for all channels ? or will entering the playlist URL and the corresponding "master " epg URL , bring up those channels when set up is complete ?
You can use "Auto" EPG matching button to automatically set EPG to channels connections. Then you can make manual adjustments.
New version for Android released PerfectPlayer-1.2.4
i mate,
in previous version of android you have changed the behaviour of groups.
i mean, when i use the right arrow/button on remote i switch between groups, if i use left one, i see a kind of list of groups made of folders.
previous behaviour i browse between groups using left and right arrows.
could you insert a setting to choose between the two way of navigate groups.
thanks (i haven't test last release)
Peppe
(2015-11-11, 10:13)peppe_sr Wrote: could you insert a setting to choose between the two way of navigate groups.
Peppe
Latest version has exactly what you need. Just set/unset Show channels groups as folders option in Settings to choose desired behavior.
Your work is wonderful.

This app for Android is very fast and stable.

I write my opinions.

1) every time the epg not work, I test the link and is good, probably problem of app.

2) if check (native player) I don't listen the audio in the film, If unchecked the (native player) the film go slow with same freeze image

3) I think need the option of( time cache buffering) before see the channel selected, this option is very important for the bad connection ads, I find this option on vlc.

Thank you very much
(2015-11-11, 15:35)westenlive Wrote: 1) every time the epg not work, I test the link and is good, probably problem of app.

2) if check (native player) I don't listen the audio in the film, If unchecked the (native player) the film go slow with same freeze image

3) I think need the option of( time cache buffering) before see the channel selected, this option is very important for the bad connection ads, I find this option on vlc.
1) Try to select correct EPG download case in Settings. Probably, Download at each update if you are sure that EPG source is always contains correct data.

2,3) Will work on playback improvements.
thank you very much.

I try epg config, and wait your update for playback...

thanks
I find another bugHuh When select channel first 3-4 times not start play. Only solution is restart the box.

Sorry for my English.

Thank you very much
thank you for this wonderful.app

sometimes When i press ok The channel list does not appear
But appear The menu
(2015-11-12, 20:52)mamdoh Wrote: thank you for this wonderful.app

sometimes When i press ok The channel list does not appear
But appear The menu
Short "Ok" pressing shows channels list, but long "Ok" pressing acts as "Menu" key.
Useful on RCs without "Menu" key.
Thanks for your help
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple)9