• 20(current)
Release Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows
Hi,

Please find below a little patch of Viki that allow you to do a search correctly. Note this is only a quick patch in waiting for the official fixed from DKNight.
Just copy the below default.py under the Viki addon folder (.i.e.: <sdcard>\Android\data\org.xbmc.kodi\files\.kodi\addons\plugin.video.viki)

default.py

Hi KDNight,

Excuse me to modify your code without your permission.
Please let me know if you don't like it, I will stop right away.
Again thank you a lot for this wonderful addon.
sviet2k

It works perfect

Thank you for your provicional solution
(2015-11-10, 00:04)sviet2k Wrote: Hi,

Please find below a little patch of Viki that allow you to do a search correctly. Note this is only a quick patch in waiting for the official fixed from DKNight.
Just copy the below default.py under the Viki addon folder (.i.e.: <sdcard>\Android\data\org.xbmc.kodi\files\.kodi\addons\plugin.video.viki)

default.py

Hi KDNight,

Excuse me to modify your code without your permission.
Please let me know if you don't like it, I will stop right away.
Again thank you a lot for this wonderful addon.

thanks I'll check it out and if all is good I'll push it out.

Update: Ok I pushed you're changes thanks for the help
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
Installed the new version 1.1.35 and it works, except for search videos. After entering the search term it's crashing in SearchVideoResults:

Code:
13:21:16 T:7120   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
                                            Error Contents: list index out of range
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "E:\Media\Kodi 15.0 Full\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.viki\default.py", line 1092, in <module>
                                                SEARCHVideos()
                                              File "E:\Media\Kodi 15.0 Full\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.viki\default.py", line 694, in SEARCHVideos
                                                SearchVideoresults(searchurl,searchText.lower())
                                              File "E:\Media\Kodi 15.0 Full\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.viki\default.py", line 650, in SearchVideoresults
                                                typeitem =item.findAll('p')[0]
                                            IndexError: list index out of range
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
13:21:16 T:7120    INFO: Python script stopped

scott s.
dknlght,

viettv24free add-on reverted to 1.0.4 and currently down
(2015-11-13, 01:46)scott967 Wrote: Installed the new version 1.1.35 and it works, except for search videos. After entering the search term it's crashing in SearchVideoResults:

Code:
13:21:16 T:7120   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
                                            Error Contents: list index out of range
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "E:\Media\Kodi 15.0 Full\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.viki\default.py", line 1092, in <module>
                                                SEARCHVideos()
                                              File "E:\Media\Kodi 15.0 Full\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.viki\default.py", line 694, in SEARCHVideos
                                                SearchVideoresults(searchurl,searchText.lower())
                                              File "E:\Media\Kodi 15.0 Full\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.viki\default.py", line 650, in SearchVideoresults
                                                typeitem =item.findAll('p')[0]
                                            IndexError: list index out of range
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
13:21:16 T:7120    INFO: Python script stopped

scott s.

hmm I didn't put enough effort into QA-ing sviet's code lol. I'll check it out
Some Search returns "Invalid" items that have no url for video then Search crash.
Here is the fix:

(Link fixed)
http://www36.zippyshare.com/v/8nSgiCXw/file.html
(2015-11-13, 15:18)sviet2k Wrote: Some Search returns "Invalid" items that have no url for video then Search crash.
Here is the fix:

http://www86.zippyshare.com/v/U2uYcV8b/file.html

Your link leads to a default.py for plugin.video.phim3s

scott s.
(2015-11-13, 21:03)scott967 Wrote:
(2015-11-13, 15:18)sviet2k Wrote: Some Search returns "Invalid" items that have no url for video then Search crash.
Here is the fix:

scott s.

Thanks to let me know my error. Sorry about this.
Here is the correct link:
Thanks. Now seems to be working.

scott s.
Is there any 720p content on here? I can't seem to find any.
(2015-11-13, 21:20)sviet2k Wrote:
(2015-11-13, 21:03)scott967 Wrote:
Here is the fix:

scott s.

Thanks to let me know my error. Sorry about this.
Here is the correct link:

I've made another small patch to your patch to try and more gracefully handle 401 (not authorized) errors when trying to build the list of different resolution streams for an episode. It now silently logs a message shows a blank list rather than crashing and flashing an error message to the screen. There are probably much better ways of handling this (e.g. not showing episodes or even programs which would generate a 401 error) in the search feature.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q8npvmeub8kr76...lt.py?dl=0
How comeo on show show I can't watch it just say viki error and some you can select the quality size?
I have the same problem. Is anyone able to see Viki stream?
I'll review your patches and if all is well I push it out to everyone
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows4