• 5(current)
Mod Aeon Nox 5 - Blue TV mod [Download]
(2015-11-14, 13:30)ProRipp Wrote: No No No NO No No this is exactly the opposite of what we want ? Multicolored nightmare ? What are you hijacking this thread for ?

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!
@Big Aero, How can I contact, you.can you pm me please thanks
contact me via this thread maybe?! What's up?

ps. If your looking to ask me about an update on this skin, then the answer is I've been busy and it's not finished. An update will come when it's finished.
Thanks Big
Are either of these mods updated for general release yet ? They look excellent & wanting something to try with the Ruya add-on.
hi there ive followed the text to get this working ive used simple pvr client linked to stalker but it doesnt look like the blue mod could someone help me with what im doing wrong please
superb work mate!
im nmot getting any submenues showing so litterally just get the main screen with a few headings, any help please guys? looks amazing in screen shots
hi ive managed to get a little closer to the screenshots now only thing is when i load the epg i dont have any channels in there just completely blank any ideas please guys
Will this mode work with the Silvo version?
(2015-11-16, 21:51)Big Aero Wrote: contact me via this thread maybe?! What's up?

ps. If your looking to ask me about an update on this skin, then the answer is I've been busy and it's not finished. An update will come when it's finished.

Hi there Big Aero

First of props on the skin its out of this world i was so shocked when i saw it then when i tested it out wow blew my mind,

would it be possible you could pm me to talk about using it in other places i hope we can come to a arrangement would really like to work with you i beleive we could help each other

DGreenMon
Team DexterTV
When i have this mod turned on all looks great except for this part,it looks like the default one.the rest of the mod works good. any ideas? using openelec on wetek play.

http://i.imgur.com/LwoY4eW.jpg
Looks good.

Will it work on Kodi 14.2 or is it for 15.2 and higher?

Thanks
Hi great mod - love the TV guide skin and layout! Can the guide be downloaded seperate as I am happy using xperience1080 skin at present?
Hi. Is it compatible with jarvis ?. I get Error
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5 - Blue TV mod [Download]2