• 21(current)
Deprecated Missing Movie Scanner
Hi,

I don't get an option to set the file extensions on the configuration page, only the blacklisted file types which are set at .bin|.dat|.zip. See screenshot below;

Not being able to set the files types would make complete sense. How can I get the option up?

Martin
What version of the addon do you have?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I have version 4.0.1 of the add-on "Missing Movies". I also don't have the option to set the file extensions.

Note that this is the add-on "Missing Movies"
I am still confused about the difference between "Missing Movies" and "Missing Movie Scanner". But I only have the option the install the first one from the Kodi repository.
I am on 4.0.1. From your answer it seems as though I should have a file extensions option? What could cause the option to be missing?

Martin
(2015-10-06, 22:45)SmellyCat Wrote: Hi,

I am using Kodi 15.1 on Windows 7 and I also get 0 files missing when scanning for missing movies or tv-series.
I looked in the debug log and the only interesting part I found seems this:
22:31:14 T:1448 DEBUG: [plugin.video.mms] source 'multipath://D%3a%5cMedia%5cMovies%5c/E%3a%5cMedia%5cMovies%5c' does not contain any known content. assuming content not set.

There definitely should be known content in there.
Fixed in v4.0.2.

The file extensions setting was previously removed and instead automatically read from the AdvancedSettings.xml#videoextensions (wiki) setting which contains all formats the scanner supports.
Thanks!
That fixed it. Now I can organize my library again.

I noticed one thing that doesn't seem to work.
The Missing TV Shows reports seasons to be missing when you have split TV shows over multiple directories and put them together in one source.
For example I have one harddisk that contain South Park Season 1-5 and one harddisk that contains South Park 6-10.
I put both directories in one source. It will then tell me that South Park Season 1-5 is missing.

Anyway, it's not a feature that I need at all, so I'm happy Smile

(2015-10-11, 12:11)takoi Wrote:
(2015-10-06, 22:45)SmellyCat Wrote: Hi,

I am using Kodi 15.1 on Windows 7 and I also get 0 files missing when scanning for missing movies or tv-series.
I looked in the debug log and the only interesting part I found seems this:
22:31:14 T:1448 DEBUG: [plugin.video.mms] source 'multipath://D%3a%5cMedia%5cMovies%5c/E%3a%5cMedia%5cMovies%5c' does not contain any known content. assuming content not set.

There definitely should be known content in there.
Fixed in v4.0.2.

The file extensions setting was previously removed and instead automatically read from the AdvancedSettings.xml#videoextensions (wiki) setting which contains all formats the scanner supports.
(2015-10-11, 13:33)SmellyCat Wrote: Thanks!
That fixed it. Now I can organize my library again.

I noticed one thing that doesn't seem to work.
The Missing TV Shows reports seasons to be missing when you have split TV shows over multiple directories and put them together in one source.
For example I have one harddisk that contain South Park Season 1-5 and one harddisk that contains South Park 6-10.
I put both directories in one source. It will then tell me that South Park Season 1-5 is missing.

Anyway, it's not a feature that I need at all, so I'm happy Smile
Yeah, it's a known limitation. It's because the library ties tv show to one path so there's no way to know it is known. will have to think of a way to 'guess' it based on the content..
Hi,

It's still not fixed for me. I have added an advancedsettings.xml (as below):

<advancedsettings>
<setting>value</setting>

<videoextensions>
<add>.ex1|.ex2|.m4v|.3gp|.nsv|.ts|.ty|.strm|.rm|.rmvb|.m3u|.ifo|.mov|.qt|.divx|.xvid|.bivx|.vob|.nrg|.img|.iso|.pva|.wmv|.asf|.asx|.ogm|.m2v|.avi|.bin|.dat|.dvr-ms|.mpg|.mpeg|.mp4|.mkv|.avc|.vp3|
.svq3|.nuv|.viv|.dv|.fli|.flv|.rar|.001|.wpl|.zip</add>
</videoextensions>

<setting>value</setting>
</advancedsettings>

But this has not changed anything & the program still returns nothing.

I still am not getting an option in settings to choose the video extensions as the screenshot that I posted in an earlier post. Is there anything I have overlooked or haven't done?

Thanks.

Martin
(2015-10-14, 07:55)martink0646 Wrote: Hi,

It's still not fixed for me. I have added an advancedsettings.xml (as below):

<advancedsettings>
<setting>value</setting>

<videoextensions>
<add>.ex1|.ex2|.m4v|.3gp|.nsv|.ts|.ty|.strm|.rm|.rmvb|.m3u|.ifo|.mov|.qt|.divx|.xvid|.bivx|.vob|.nrg|.img|.iso|.pva|.wmv|.asf|.asx|.ogm|.m2v|.avi|.bin|.dat|.dvr-ms|.mpg|.mpeg|.mp4|.mkv|.avc|.vp3|
.svq3|.nuv|.viv|.dv|.fli|.flv|.rar|.001|.wpl|.zip</add>
</videoextensions>

<setting>value</setting>
</advancedsettings>

Those <setting></setting> entries shouldn't be there and may be upsetting things.
Quote:But this has not changed anything & the program still returns nothing.

I still am not getting an option in settings to choose the video extensions as the screenshot that I posted in an earlier post. Is there anything I have overlooked or haven't done?

Thanks.

Martin
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2130056
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I found a small bug in the code...

in the filter_dir function in default.py the following line:

Code:
if name and name.lower() in BLACKLISTED_DIRECTORIES:

should be:

Code:
if name or name.lower() in BLACKLISTED_DIRECTORIES:

Also, can I suggest that you add an export path setting so one doesn't have to browse for it each time?

Thanks for the great work!
(2015-10-22, 08:50)doovers Wrote: should be:

Code:
if name or name.lower() in BLACKLISTED_DIRECTORIES:

The original code is valid - it only calls the lower() method when "name" is a valid object. Your suggested alternative would fail when "name" is None.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Oh I see! Sorry I'm not too proficient with python, I read it as - if both name and name.lower() are in BLACKLISTED_DIRECTORIES - not as you described it!

The reason I was looking at it in the first place was that it wasn't working for me... I had VideoExtras in the BLACKLISTED_DIRECTORIES but it was reporting them as missing. Changing to 'or' fixed the problem but I'll have to do more testing to see what's going on.
For info, in case anyone else has a similar problem,there is a requirement for the blacklisted directory entries to be lowercase.
Hi!

I posted this on the github page but thought I'd bring it up here anyway (and make an account in the process).
The tool, I've discovered, is unable to put together split movie files. A few of my movies are in 2 or more CDs, and selecting the first CD won't automatically add the second one to as well, and there's no way to manually add another CD. Hoping this can be fixed in an update or something Smile
Hi,

I'm using kodi v15.2 and Missing Movies version="4.0.3" on windows 7.
When i launch this plugin I get a screen error and the following error on Kodi log:

13:56:31 T:3220 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
13:56:31 T:3220 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <class 'routing.RoutingError'>
Error Contents: No route to path "//extrafanart/"
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.mms\default.py", line 233, in <module>
plugin.run()
File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.routing\lib\routing.py", line 109, in run
self._dispatch(path)
File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.routing\lib\routing.py", line 122, in _dispatch
raise RoutingError('No route to path "%s"' % path)
RoutingError: No route to path "//extrafanart/"
-->End of Python script error report<--
13:56:31 T:1924 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.mms//extrafanart/
Can anyone help me?
Thanks for the great work!
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing Movie Scanner1