• 82(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
(2015-11-17, 21:25)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-11-16, 19:48)bendetto Wrote: Operating system is windows 10. I have tried it both on Isenguard and Jarvis (alpha and nightly) with the same results. I first noticed something was amiss when I was either moving or editing a folder the folder would be gone after making my changes. The live tv folder has subfolders for each channel so it leads me to believe it may have something to do with number of folders which prevents me from exporting the complete super favourite folder. I can export them separately fine but no matter which way I try I cant combine them.
Another problem I had encountered was the super favorite user data folder would not allow me to delete it as the sftemp file was stuck in an endless loop.

I have just released 1.0.42 can you try that and see if your issues are resolved.
Yes everything working fine now great work! Only thing missing for me would be the ability to move favorites similar to home screen skin method(move up and down) rather than alphabetically or numbered. But no big deal, your option to move only goes one spot and if you try and move it some more it just goes back to original location
(2015-11-19, 20:24)bendetto Wrote:
(2015-11-17, 21:25)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-11-16, 19:48)bendetto Wrote: Operating system is windows 10. I have tried it both on Isenguard and Jarvis (alpha and nightly) with the same results. I first noticed something was amiss when I was either moving or editing a folder the folder would be gone after making my changes. The live tv folder has subfolders for each channel so it leads me to believe it may have something to do with number of folders which prevents me from exporting the complete super favourite folder. I can export them separately fine but no matter which way I try I cant combine them.
Another problem I had encountered was the super favorite user data folder would not allow me to delete it as the sftemp file was stuck in an endless loop.

I have just released 1.0.42 can you try that and see if your issues are resolved.
Yes everything working fine now great work! Only thing missing for me would be the ability to move favorites similar to home screen skin method(move up and down) rather than alphabetically or numbered. But no big deal, your option to move only goes one spot and if you try and move it some more it just goes back to original location

That sounds odd, you should be able to move them as much as you want.

Yep, just tried it and it seems okay, can you try again just to confirm.
(2015-11-19, 12:37)myfototv Wrote:
(2015-11-19, 09:15)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-11-19, 01:57)myfototv Wrote: Good Evening Spoyser,

Two quick questions, whilst using the autoplay feature on occasion i get this message on top of a video playing in the background. When I click the OK button to remove the message, the video stops. Would there be any way to disable this message?

And also just wondering if you have had time to look at the import from remote location bug.

Thanks a million. Good night.

Probably a badly coded addon, probably setting an item as playable and then using xbmc.Player().play to play it. Can you try altering the playmode and see if that helps. What addon is doing it?

Is the bug not fixed in 1.0.42, if not can you describe it again.

Good Morning Spoyser,
As for the message that pops up, Ill play about and try to find out where why etc.

And the import feature ok here goes.

Export feature is OK......
Export Super Favourites>Do you want to include Settings (no) > Save to Desktop > Super Favourites Exported successfully.

Import Before updated SF version
Import from remote location/or local(doesnt matter result is the same)>Importing Super Favourites>Super Favourtites imported ok

Then do the import again(remote or local) and its works (leaving addon_data/plugin.program.super.favourites/settings.xml as is)

Import After updated SF version
Import from remote location/or local(doesnt matter result is the same)>Importing Super Favourites>Super Favourtites imported ok

Then do the import again(remote or local) and settings have been lost (iExplore windows pops out, asking for location of Super Favourites.zip)

Work around - Part 1
Export Super Favourites>"do you want to include Settings"(yes)>Super Favourites Exported ok

Work Around - Part 2
Import Super Favourites>Locally(remote is not possible unless manually rewriting location again>Navigate to Super Favourites.zip>"Do you want to overwrite Current Settings"(yes)>
Super Favourites imported ok.

Work Around - Part 3
Import Super Favourites from Remote Location(overwritten settings in part 2)>Do you want to overwrite Current Settings("yes" -if no settings will be lost again) Super Favourites imported ok.

Downside
Everytime settings is overwritten - Changelog Pop Up appears
Accidentally click "No" to Overwrite current Setting and go through the process again

Ive tried to be as clear as I can, of course Ill elaborate if needed. Possibly an iExplore issue? as it wasn’t there before the update, and the Import problem started when iExplore was included. Thanks a million Spoyser. Have a great Day.

Cheers, I'll take a look.

Edit
Try this file:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1155...mporter.py
Hi spoyser got SF working a charm now with Titan thanks. Just wondering if there's a way to define a skin view type in the folder.cfg file?
(2015-11-21, 02:00)Morphy99 Wrote: Hi spoyser got SF working a charm now with Titan thanks. Just wondering if there's a way to define a skin view type in the folder.cfg file?

Not at the moment but I'm think of adding it a bit like the alphabetical sort feature works.
(2015-11-19, 20:54)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-11-19, 20:24)bendetto Wrote:
(2015-11-17, 21:25)spoyser Wrote: I have just released 1.0.42 can you try that and see if your issues are resolved.

That sounds odd, you should be able to move them as much as you want.

Yep, just tried it and it seems okay, can you try again just to confirm.
I tried to choose sort order and nothing happens unless there something I'm missing and if you try to add a period to the folder name in the alphabetic mode the folder just disapears
Also I was renaming folders and I noticed changes were happening in real time rather than having to back out to see your changes which was nice, Then I tried to capitalize a couple titles and those folders just disappeared
(2015-11-22, 14:23)bendetto Wrote: Also I was renaming folders and I noticed changes were happening in real time rather than having to back out to see your changes which was nice, Then I tried to capitalize a couple titles and those folders just disappeared

Setting the sort order via the context menu actually sets the order for the folder you have clicked on, so you want see any change until you enter the folder.

Capitalising definitely a bug, I'll get that fixed, in the meantime you can work around it by renaming it twice, first time capitalise it and add another letter on the end. The rename again removing the extra letter.

The dot/period issue will be because they are classed as hidden files, there is a setting in kodi to show hidden files.
My kodi system is already set up to show hidden files so thats not it, I still dont know how to move folders around as in the context menu the only option I see is sort order which is either manual or alphabetical so If I choose manual how do you actually move the folder?
(2015-11-22, 16:10)bendetto Wrote: My kodi system is already set up to show hidden files so thats not it, I still dont know how to move folders around as in the context menu the only option I see is sort order which is either manual or alphabetical so If I choose manual how do you actually move the folder?

You can't move folders yet, will see if I can think of a way of doing it.
Hi Sean,
I put in a post previously about this.
I am trying to move items in iSearch. It's wierd because some items will move fine others will move one or 2 places and others will not move at all. I am using your latest version for your repo.
Is there a manual way to move items on Windows PC?
(2015-11-22, 21:23)ed_davidson Wrote: Hi Sean,
I put in a post previously about this.
I am trying to move items in iSearch. It's wierd because some items will move fine others will move one or 2 places and others will not move at all. I am using your latest version for your repo.
Is there a manual way to move items on Windows PC?

Can you let me know (by PM) which ones don't move and I'll take a look.

They can be moved by editing the favourite.XML file located in the folder called simply S in the SF user_data folder.
Edited that file manually. Was super quick to do
Thanks for the tip.
(2015-11-23, 00:35)ed_davidson Wrote: Edited that file manually. Was super quick to do
Thanks for the tip.

No worries, if you want to do the others they are located in the folder called Super Favourites
(2015-11-19, 20:54)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-11-19, 12:37)myfototv Wrote:
(2015-11-19, 09:15)spoyser Wrote: Probably a badly coded addon, probably setting an item as playable and then using xbmc.Player().play to play it. Can you try altering the playmode and see if that helps. What addon is doing it?

Is the bug not fixed in 1.0.42, if not can you describe it again.

Good Morning Spoyser,
As for the message that pops up, Ill play about and try to find out where why etc.

And the import feature ok here goes.

Export feature is OK......
Export Super Favourites>Do you want to include Settings (no) > Save to Desktop > Super Favourites Exported successfully.

Import Before updated SF version

Then do the import again(remote or local) and its works (leaving addon_data/plugin.program.super.favourites/settings.xml as is)

Import After updated SF version

Then do the import again(remote or local) and settings have been lost (iExplore windows pops out, asking for location of Super Favourites.zip)

Work around - Part 1
Export Super Favourites>"do you want to include Settings"(yes)>Super Favourites Exported ok

Work Around - Part 2
Import Super Favourites>Locally(remote is not possible unless manually rewriting location again>Navigate to Super Favourites.zip>"Do you want to overwrite Current Settings"(yes)>
Super Favourites imported ok.

Work Around - Part 3
Import Super Favourites from Remote Location(overwritten settings in part 2)>Do you want to overwrite Current Settings("yes" -if no settings will be lost again) Super Favourites imported ok.

Downside
Everytime settings is overwritten - Changelog Pop Up appears
Accidentally click "No" to Overwrite current Setting and go through the process again

Ive tried to be as clear as I can, of course Ill elaborate if needed. Possibly an iExplore issue? as it wasn’t there before the update, and the Import problem started when iExplore was included. Thanks a million Spoyser. Have a great Day.

Cheers, I'll take a look.

Edit
Try this file:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1155...mporter.py

Hi spoyser, Ill have a look a bit later today, at work now. Cheers.
  • 82(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6