• 180(current)
Release YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)
Why is it that some videos which work fine on the desktop version don't work within the kodi youtube app?

Is there a way around this problem
IMPORTANT...read the first post!

• frodo...DIE FRODO DIE !!!
  • some cleanup for Jarvis
(2015-12-20, 18:56)bromix Wrote: IMPORTANT...read the first post!

• frodo...DIE FRODO DIE !!!
  • some cleanup for Jarvis

My apologies bromix, but I don't understand what your trying to get at? I have already read the first post....

...are you trying to say that you haven't done any updates and that's why youtube doesn't work with some videos?
(2015-12-20, 19:50)htpcnas Wrote: My apologies bromix, but I don't understand what your trying to get at? I have already read the first post....

...are you trying to say that you haven't done any updates and that's why youtube doesn't work with some videos?

(2014-07-27, 03:35)bromix Wrote: IMPORTANT
Because of private reasons I'll stop maintaining the addons at the end of this year (2015). Please fork the projects from GitHub or rewrite them completely. But I haven't the time or motivation anymore to do so, because other things in life got more important for me in the past 2 month.

@htpcnas I believe his trying to draw your attention to this in the FIRST post, it's pretty clear. (Did you actually read it?)

Bromix, I wish you well. I've learned a lot from your coding and architecture techniques. Thanks.
(2015-12-20, 11:41)jmh2002 Wrote: Why would you do a full wipe and restore regarding this problem? It wont fix anything.

The most recent reminders about this are here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2179501
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2180246

I was already doing it to clear everything else out. I just noticed the Youtube thing at the last minute.
I'm not that extreme. Smile
Because of private reasons I'll stop maintaining the addons at the end of this year (2015). Please fork the projects from GitHub or rewrite them completely. But I haven't the time or motivation anymore to do so, because other things in life got more important for me in the past 2 month.

@bromix thank you for all the great additions you ve done to the community and I wish you great life Smile
(2015-12-20, 20:31)learningit Wrote:
(2015-12-20, 19:50)htpcnas Wrote: My apologies bromix, but I don't understand what your trying to get at? I have already read the first post....

OIC, sorry about that....I did see it, but my question was related to the current version youtube app as to why it wasn't working with some videos.

Thanks again for your hard work bromix.....

@htpcnas I believe his trying to draw your attention to this in the FIRST post, it's pretty clear. (Did you actually read it?)

Bromix, I wish you well. I've learned a lot from your coding and architecture techniques. Thanks.
(2015-12-20, 08:09)misc123 Wrote: Anyone having the Daily Limit Exceeded warning lately?

+1. Don't know how to fix it. Anybody got any ideas?

I know the add-on has not been updated recently and Author has stopped the development.
LibreELEC v8.2.1 + Rpi 3
Android s912 (kodi v17.6)
(2015-12-20, 20:53)Zombi Wrote: @bromix thank you for all the great additions you ve done to the community and I wish you great life Smile
Definitely! Thanks so much for your work over the years!
(2015-12-20, 22:58)rodalpho Wrote:
(2015-12-20, 20:53)Zombi Wrote: @bromix thank you for all the great additions you ve done to the community and I wish you great life Smile
Definitely! Thanks so much for your work over the years!
+1
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2015-12-20, 22:10)ace310 Wrote:
(2015-12-20, 08:09)misc123 Wrote: Anyone having the Daily Limit Exceeded warning lately?

I know the add-on has not been updated recently and Author has stopped the development.

There is no fix. Try the add-on at a later time after it resets.

Are you not even able to read back a few posts?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2015-12-21, 01:31)nickr Wrote:

Are you not even able to read back a few posts?

I did read couple of pages for a solution. As mentioned in my post that the development has stopped so maybe it is not fixed. I was just trying to confirm and to find if anybody found a solution to it. All I could find was the problem reported but no solution other than waiting for the time reset to happen. Sorry again if I missed that part @Nick.

Cheers.
LibreELEC v8.2.1 + Rpi 3
Android s912 (kodi v17.6)
Sad 
Thanks your hard work bromix
bromix,
Huge thanks about your awesome work!
Good luck with your next projects and life.
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
  • 180(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)20