• 38(current)
[RELEASE] Project xbmc-addons-chinese (Chinese addons for Kodi)
great work!
edsaf
Hi all, Any one looking at LETV plugin?

Just installed it for Kodi but the dramas are still not working Any idea's

Cheers
Hi all,

I just receive a raspberry and install the OSMC last night.

I also download this addons to watch movie or TV series, however a lot of link is not working, I try youku, pps, LETV, PPTV and QIYI.

Only QIYI is able to use, other link are not working, do I need to anything?

PS. I am Hong Kong user and new beginner of Raspberry.

Thanks.
Hi guys,

Im new to kodi, im wondering if anyone can create a addon for
http://www.ktkkt.com/

This site has alot of updated cantonese cartoon.

Thank You Guys. Rofl
Using Kodi to access the content is not anything different than using your computer to access the content. Therefore, go by these rules when you start troubleshooting:
1. Are the contents geo-blocked? If so, you may need some sort of VPN/DSN service
2. Are other people reporting the same issues are you are? It's possible that the service has changed how the videos are played or files are hosted. Therefore, the developer of the Kodi add-on will need to update the coding to reflect the changes.

Logs would help too.

Enjoy Kodi!

(2015-09-30, 10:19)sanboy Wrote: Hi all,

I just receive a raspberry and install the OSMC last night.

I also download this addons to watch movie or TV series, however a lot of link is not working, I try youku, pps, LETV, PPTV and QIYI.

Only QIYI is able to use, other link are not working, do I need to anything?

PS. I am Hong Kong user and new beginner of Raspberry.

Thanks.
Hi - The chart section of plugin.video.yinyuetai doesn't seem to be working. Anyone else experiencing an error when trying to access the Chart section? Other sections seem to be ok though.
(2015-11-06, 19:52)springroll Wrote: Hi - The chart section of plugin.video.yinyuetai doesn't seem to be working. Anyone else experiencing an error when trying to access the Chart section? Other sections seem to be ok though.

Just bumping this so that taxigps and others can see. Thanks!
There's a problem with PPTV. Video suddenly stops playing after a few minutes. Started a few days ago and hasn't resolved itself. When the video stops playing it puts you back into the menu. Please fix, thanks.

Edit: Nevermind. I downloaded PPTV HD from the google playstore and that resolved all of my issues. I'm not even sure why I'm even using Kodi especially on an Android box. There are official apps that do the same thing but better. The app actually actively buffers video where as Kodi just sits there when it's paused. You can even download videos for later viewing which you can't on Kodi. Also I don't even get ads on it so that's not even a pro for Kodi. I had the similar problem with another plugin with azdrama. It constantly broke. I decided to scrap using Kodi for that site and switched to the same site via RSS video player. Every single video works no questions asked where as in Kodi still have lingering issues.
(2015-11-23, 19:16)springroll Wrote:
(2015-11-06, 19:52)springroll Wrote: Hi - The chart section of plugin.video.yinyuetai doesn't seem to be working. Anyone else experiencing an error when trying to access the Chart section? Other sections seem to be ok though.

Just bumping this so that taxigps and others can see. Thanks!

Just saw the fix taxigps put in, thanks so much!
I tried youku, leTv, pptv. None of them working on nexus player, I have kodi 15.2
(2015-12-29, 07:23)Yisunl Wrote: I tried youku, leTv, pptv. None of them working on nexus player, I have kodi 15.2

Are you using a DNS/VPN service that would let you stream contents from such Chinese websites?
Certain sites don't work with certain IPs.
If you needed help, please provide more info about your set up and logs.
Does any of these plugins require the use of vpn?
(2015-12-30, 02:53)jang430 Wrote: Does any of these plugins require the use of vpn?
I believe they all do.

Hi, looks like the chart section of yinyuetai is broken again. FYI
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Project xbmc-addons-chinese (Chinese addons for Kodi)7