• 53(current)
Release ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<
Hello peeps,

Can somebody help me out... just installed this theme (was on quartz before).

For some reason all the video streams I start always start in the background. I can hear the sound and see the notification for the video playing but because I am using a rpi with the TV its really hard to switch to it using the tv remote.

Any way to disable this and make the fullscreen video player always be used?
(2015-12-04, 15:43)danial.aw Wrote: Hello peeps,

For some reason all the video streams I start always start in the background. I can hear the sound and see the notification for the video playing but because I am using a rpi with the TV its really hard to switch to it using the tv remote.

where do you start movies from, i'm trying to figure this out, since somebody else has had the same issue.. can you also give me your setup infos? are you watching local files or streaming?

hope to be able to help.
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
(2015-12-04, 20:54)fastcolors Wrote:

where do you start movies from, i'm trying to figure this out, since somebody else has had the same issue.. can you also give me your setup infos? are you watching local files or streaming?

hope to be able to help.

Hey,

Using Openelec 6 on Rpi 1... it happens on all streaming videos. I noticed another person wrote they are having issues on OSMC as well (it is posted in the main support thread for the skin)
i dont use it for local media so no idea if it would happen on that or not.
(2015-12-04, 22:27)danial.aw Wrote:
(2015-12-04, 20:54)fastcolors Wrote:

hope to be able to help.

Hey,

Using Openelec 6 on Rpi 1... it happens on all streaming videos. I noticed another person wrote they are having issues on OSMC as well (it is posted in the main support thread for the skin)
i dont use it for local media so no idea if it would happen on that or not.

i think the issue is streaming, I suggest You also ask for help in nonskin-related section of the forum, since the play command for content is not issued by the skin, but straight from the automatically populated lists, hence I highly doubt skin would make difference. (But I might be very wrong...)
Image Image
Hello fastcolors,

I have a similar problem like the one from rrider, which you have fixed on March 22.

When I am in the "MyRecordings"-List (Sio2 on OS X with Kodi 15 and on FireTV2 with Kodi 15) I can't see which item has the focus, because there is no blue border around the selected item.
My solution was to change the file MyPVRRecordings.xml:
I changed line 171 to read: <texture border="20">images/Buttonselect.png</texture> (like in your fix for the MyPVRChannels.xml)
and I deleted line 172, which was a colordiffuse.
Now it works.
Could you change this in your repository, please.

Thanks for the great work. This is the nicest skin for Kodi.

Markus
(2015-12-11, 14:23)erhardma Wrote: Hello fastcolors,

I have a similar problem like the one from rrider, which you have fixed on March 22.

When I am in the "MyRecordings"-List (Sio2 on OS X with Kodi 15 and on FireTV2 with Kodi 15) I can't see which item has the focus, because there is no blue border around the selected item.
My solution was to change the file MyPVRRecordings.xml:
I changed line 171 to read: <texture border="20">images/Buttonselect.png</texture> (like in your fix for the MyPVRChannels.xml)
and I deleted line 172, which was a colordiffuse.
Now it works.
Could you change this in your repository, please.

Thanks for the great work. This is the nicest skin for Kodi.

Markus

will do! thanks.
Image Image
ATV4 theme for testing (still in progress) here:

https://github.com/fastcolors/skin.sio2/tree/ATV4
Image Image
Does this AT4 theme work on jarvis?
(2016-01-07, 16:40)bartzaalberg Wrote: Does this AT4 theme work on jarvis?

of course!
Image Image
Its a good start! will definitly keep on following this atv4 skin.
The atv4 theme, is it atleast usable?
(2016-01-17, 04:26)ThatGuy93 Wrote: The atv4 theme, is it atleast usable?

yep
Image Image
Is there an atv4 theme specific forum?
(2016-01-25, 13:08)bartzaalberg Wrote: Is there an atv4 theme specific forum?

not really...

ask here, i've been a little busy lately but it's happening I promise.
Image Image
(2016-01-03, 18:51)fastcolors Wrote: ATV4 theme for testing (still in progress) here:

https://github.com/fastcolors/skin.sio2/tree/ATV4

It say i missing dependences when i try to install it, does it need anything else than the normal version of sio2
  • 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<19