Kodi Video Competition
I'm sorry, but I'm not a big fan of offering a super cool expensive price as this might attract the wrong people. The videos should come from the community, for the community.
(2016-01-21, 20:47)da-anda Wrote: I'm sorry, but I'm not a big fan of offering a super cool expensive price as this might attract the wrong people. The videos should come from the community, for the community.

We've already discussed it, da-anda - months a go.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2016-01-21, 23:05)Piers Wrote: We've already discussed it, da-anda - months a go.

Waiting to hear from you, Piers. I don't need a prize at all, just some direction.
Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
Hi Scott,

Currently putting together a PM for you with further information. Ideally, it would be best to discuss this live - do you use IRC?

(2016-01-25, 05:48)CinemaVision-Scott Wrote:
(2016-01-21, 23:05)Piers Wrote: We've already discussed it, da-anda - months a go.

Waiting to hear from you, Piers. I don't need a prize at all, just some direction.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2016-01-25, 19:13)Piers Wrote: Hi Scott,

Currently putting together a PM for you with further information. Ideally, it would be best to discuss this live - do you use IRC?

True story, IRC is blocked at work, so I've connected to my box at home and hopped on there. I'm Ragnarok. You can also find me on Google Chat, I'll PM my address.
Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
Its not hard to do why hasn't anybody done one for the team? I use open broadcaster software which is free and can screen capture very well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Video Competition0