• 27(current)
Release Chorus - A Web UI
Can´t see TV channels (Loading TV Shows) in Chorus latest with Openelec 6 and latest TVHeadend. Any idea?
Hi i just installed it from zip. and i can find it to open it. Says its installed but where?
(2016-01-16, 21:16)un1versal Wrote: Try ip:port/#browser

Unfortunately it doesnt work at all -
if i open the page "IPTongueORT:/#browser" right from the beginning - the interface says "Welcome to Chorus" on a blank list view.
and if i am allready browsing the Chorus interface and just add #browser in the adress line - the opened interface page remains the same.
(2016-01-23, 21:58)eugekiller Wrote: Hi i just installed it from zip. and i can find it to open it. Says its installed but where?

First go to settings and set chorus as a default web interface
Setings (switch mode from "Basic" to "Expert") -> "Webserver", enable control over HTTP, Web interface - Chorus
and then open it with "ip_of_your_kodi:port_of_web_interface" in your Browser i.e. 192.168.1.123:8080
Could you add live tv programs so you can select it from web interface?
What you mean by "could you add"? I just cannot see any channels in chorus. The page containing channels is still loading. Other features of chorus are ok.
(2015-11-18, 01:06)mikedpitt420 Wrote: Normally when I press the OK button in Kodi's regular remote, I get the top drowdown that allows you select subtitles, video options etc. Pressing the middle button on the remote here doesn't bring up the same menu top bar. Am I missing something? Also, great work, this is SO far superior to the stock kodi web interface Big Grin Is there ever a plan for possibly a "Send Magic Paket" button for a WOL down the line?

Same issue. With the remote from default, chorus, or chorus2 I can not bring up the OSD using menu nor ok.
Kore just recently started working.

I can do it from the json api, so not sure why nothing else is working.
Lies, lies , lies Big Grin Bring up remote part and press i (latest chorus 2)
(2016-02-08, 22:05)un1versal Wrote: Lies, lies , lies Big Grin Bring up remote part and press i (latest chorus 2)

Okay that does work. Not sure why Info has been selected to do what Ok and menu by the documentation are supposed to do.
However info is pretty useless anyways so maybe that should just be the default behavior.
Someone has been able to download from the webserver? When i press download it just pop up a new windows in blank....

By the way, great proyect!!
(2016-02-01, 22:51)kohnout Wrote: What you mean by "could you add"? I just cannot see any channels in chorus. The page containing channels is still loading. Other features of chorus are ok.
Tv shows are not live tv pvr. As i can see the pvr section isn't implemented yet.
Using Chorus2 on Kodi 15.2 - in Kodi GUI, I added a Favorite entry to some content (music file in a shared folder). Is Chorus able to show the content of Kodi's Favorites folder so I can launch media playback of the content & stream using a desktop browser?
I've read this whole post now, and still I do not understand how to install Chorus2. I downloaded both the chorus2-master.zip as well as the webinterface.kodi.2.0.11.zip but Kodi rejects both of them when I try to install from zip file. The error message is always: "this addon has incorrect structure".
Can someone please explain in plain english which file to use, and how to install it?
(Version 0.3.9 runs just fine)
Hi All, I was looking for a Web UI that will "mirror" the standard Kodi skin in a browser on my PC.
I have a feeling I cannot be the only one who is getting tired of sitting in front of a TV all day, playing with Kodi?
I discovered this post and thought it was it, but it wasn't. I'm not looking for a way to play music or video. I want to run Kodi remotely.
(2016-02-17, 19:41)oyvindo Wrote: I've read this whole post now, and still I do not understand how to install Chorus2. I downloaded both the chorus2-master.zip as well as the webinterface.kodi.2.0.11.zip but Kodi rejects both of them when I try to install from zip file. The error message is always: "this addon has incorrect structure".
Can someone please explain in plain english which file to use, and how to install it?
(Version 0.3.9 runs just fine)

read http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2057084
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chorus - A Web UI10