• 76(current)
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)
It seems some shows have some seasons for me. The first 48 for example, lists seasons but they are empty upon selection.
Season 1 works, not sure beyond that.
Hello,
I use an Raspi2 with OpnenElec Kodi(Isengard).

I have a Problem with CW. If I start an Episode it will stop for buffering but it doesn`t restart, it will break up.

Some other Channels I tried work fine.

I use a DNS-Server
(2016-01-31, 21:06)slices Wrote: Season 1 works, not sure beyond that.

The first 6 episodes play as they are open. The rest are behind a login.
I do have a login. Any way to use it?
Syfy now great thanks!

@slices. Having a bit of an issue with the library update (either manual or using the automatic add on). Let's say I have 20 favourite shows, the first time an export runs it takes 15 shows across which are available in the library. The next time it runs the other 5 go across but the first 15 vanish from the library folder (so they then show as no longer available in tv shows). Run it again, the first 15 come over and the last 5 vanish again!!!! Any tips on what I might try to resolve this? Stuck in a vicious circle on this one!
Still no love for Crackle?
There's no reason it should drop out then resume, can you post a log?
(2016-02-03, 00:36)slices Wrote: There's no reason it should drop out then resume, can you post a log?

http://goo.gl/lyw7a8

You should see on this a few attempts at the library update and how it switches between the shows not available!

I have 3 devices all now doing same thing :-(
Great add-on. First day using it - just finding my way around.

When I click USA Network - I get a list of shows - but then when I choose lets say Suits - it's empty. I tried a few more (Colony for example) they're all empty.

On the other hand ABC/CBS/NBC work fine.

Is NBC showing only such crappy quality? It says it's 720p, but the max bitrate it offers is about 1800 and the quality does suck.
CBS has a pretty crappy quality as well.
ABC on the other hand has nice 1080p stream.
Sorry to be a pain but what would be the likelihood of adding network login capability? Some shows require logins.
It would increase the Kodi experience 10 fold with this feature. For me anyway.

I did some searching and saw that Slices mentioned it in an old thread relating to Comcast Xfinity.
(2016-01-31, 11:13)Eye in the sky Wrote:
(2016-01-30, 00:01)slices Wrote: Fix for playback in for Syfy. If you're not seeing epsiodes for expanse can you post a log. I suspect it may be a difference between your environments.

Syfy is working now.

I spoke too soon, Syfy is working on Windows, but there are no full episodes of recent shows available on any of my Android Systems.

For example, The Expanse has 9 full episodes available on Windows but only clips on Android.

Debug Log

http://xbmclogs.com/pkwbrdaoj
Anyone using this on a Raspberry Pi 2? It takes quite a while to load episode lists on Comedy Central shows, even after they are cached. It also takes a while to start a stream. "A while" is about 30ish seconds for me. I ssh'd into the Pi and ran top, and it looks like the CPU is getting up to >90% usage during these periods. However, RAM usage is fine with ~100Mb free at any given time. My gut feeling is that parsing all the data from the HTML is part of the problem, but wanted to get some anecdotal feedback before I started digging in any further.
For some reason when I click ABC - it doesn't load pictures of the shows. However, ABC News and ABC Family loads the pictures just fine. (Windows installation)

On my nexus player (android) ABC doesn't load the show pictures, but even CBS doesn't load the pictures, while it does on my computer.

Is there a way I can flush the whole installation so that it tries to load these pictures again? It's just a cosmetic thing - but I'm still wondering.
(2016-02-05, 05:58)ciarlill Wrote: Anyone using this on a Raspberry Pi 2? It takes quite a while to load episode lists on Comedy Central shows, even after they are cached. It also takes a while to start a stream. "A while" is about 30ish seconds for me. I ssh'd into the Pi and ran top, and it looks like the CPU is getting up to >90% usage during these periods. However, RAM usage is fine with ~100Mb free at any given time. My gut feeling is that parsing all the data from the HTML is part of the problem, but wanted to get some anecdotal feedback before I started digging in any further.
Most if not all the the episode list are json feeds so should be quite fast, what shows are you trying?
(2016-02-07, 00:50)slices Wrote:
(2016-02-05, 05:58)ciarlill Wrote: Anyone using this on a Raspberry Pi 2? It takes quite a while to load episode lists on Comedy Central shows, even after they are cached. It also takes a while to start a stream. "A while" is about 30ish seconds for me. I ssh'd into the Pi and ran top, and it looks like the CPU is getting up to >90% usage during these periods. However, RAM usage is fine with ~100Mb free at any given time. My gut feeling is that parsing all the data from the HTML is part of the problem, but wanted to get some anecdotal feedback before I started digging in any further.
Most if not all the the episode list are json feeds so should be quite fast, what shows are you trying?

syfy - The Expanse
comedy central - daily show

I was thinking another possibility is maybe my SD card write speed is slow and it is taking a long time to write the cache (i see a message that says it is caching the show list or something to that effect)? It is a class 10 but I know those ratings don't always hold up.
  • 76(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)10