• 215(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2016-01-26, 18:14)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2016-01-26, 17:38)BigNoid Wrote: The hacky part is imo that I have to use setfocus, action(select) and than setfocus again.
Not my best idea since navigation might be weird but what about an added conditional ondown that removes thumbnail_focused.png and highlights the actors name in themecolor and the label onclick does actor EI Huh
Thx, but I like how it works in GUI now with the popup dialog. Its not the cleanest code, but its pretty failsafe.
(2016-01-26, 19:07)BigNoid Wrote: Thx, but I like how it works in GUI now with the popup dialog. Its not the cleanest code, but its pretty failsafe.
I like it to Smile just a random thought bubble that popped in there... Only thing I could think of was that, use toolbox script or possibly ronies PR but I think that is Krypton only.

The MusicLibrary --> Music commit for Jarvis is that for crashes on both or just for Krypton? Wondering if that should be a priority.
(2016-01-26, 19:40)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2016-01-26, 19:07)BigNoid Wrote: Thx, but I like how it works in GUI now with the popup dialog. Its not the cleanest code, but its pretty failsafe.
I like it to Smile just a random thought bubble that popped in there... Only thing I could think of was that, use toolbox script or possibly ronies PR but I think that is Krypton only.

The MusicLibrary --> Music commit for Jarvis is that for crashes on both or just for Krypton? Wondering if that should be a priority.

I've only seen the crashes on Krypton in this case, but since Jarvis already had musicfiles removed I backported it.
Hi,

I was curious on how to change the background images in the submenus. I know how to change the background images when you select a main menu option and the actual wallpaper background.

I just can't find out how to change the astronaut background for example FileManger or System info.

I know in the Aeon Nox Background folder there are default images. But I'm sure there is a XML file that has paths setup to use those images.

So I guess when I add a image in the Background folder I'm going to have to go to whichever xml file and change the path to that image I put in the background folder in Aeon nox.

Edit: is the xml file I need to edit called ( IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml )

Edit again:-) Ok I figured out how to change the backgrounds. I change every astronaut background. Just have to go through them all and see which one is for submenus

Thanks
Ok looks like I was able to change the submenu backgrounds accept the OpenELEC Configuration submenu I made. That background stays exactly to whatever the mail wallpaper is changed to.
hello,
I recently reset my raspberry pi so I had to recustom my aeon nox skin but I met an issue I didn't have in the past (I use OSMC 15.2, aeon nox redux):
When I try to add a video add-on shortcut for my homescreen (sportsdevil here), I can't do it because when I use custom1, add-on > video add-on, then sportsdevil or any other add-on doesn't appear at all. I didn't have the "create shortcut to here" option like usual..
Some ideas ?
Thanks in advance
@BigNoid Since you are currently pushing updates I am not sure if a PR is preferred, if it is please let me know, but the new Custom_1130 native search does both the cast and director when searching for the director. It looks like you added a ClearProperty(DoAltAction) in prep for that but I am just guessing. I ended up adding IsEmpty(Window(movieinformation).Property(DirectorID)) to the SetFocus(50), SetFocus(90019) and for the Action(select) as well.

Smile
(2016-02-01, 18:09)mikesilvo164 Wrote: @BigNoid Since you are currently pushing updates I am not sure if a PR is preferred, if it is please let me know, but the new Custom_1130 native search does both the cast and director when searching for the director. It looks like you added a ClearProperty(DoAltAction) in prep for that but I am just guessing. I ended up adding IsEmpty(Window(movieinformation).Property(DirectorID)) to the SetFocus(50), SetFocus(90019) and for the Action(select) as well.

Smile
Thx for the heads up Smile My code did not make much sense Big Grin Fixed it now.
(2016-02-02, 22:17)BigNoid Wrote: Thx for the heads up Smile My code did not make much sense Big Grin Fixed it now.
Little bit nitpicky but there is only one issue I experienced during testing... Without the onunload DoAction condition backing out without selecting an option triggers the search by default.
(2016-02-03, 16:07)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2016-02-02, 22:17)BigNoid Wrote: Thx for the heads up Smile My code did not make much sense Big Grin Fixed it now.
Little bit nitpicky but there is only one issue I experienced during testing... Without the onunload DoAction condition backing out without selecting an option triggers the search by default.

Forgot to check for the DoAction property, thx Smile
(2016-02-03, 16:15)BigNoid Wrote: Forgot to check for the DoAction property, thx Smile
You're welcome, sir. Smile Not to press my luck but I have a suggestion regarding the Custom_Textviewer. Currently the tagline creates a double quote before the plot and I think it has to do with the carriage return so I added a SubHeader property for the tagline but the downside is the gap between the Header and plot when there is no tagline.

Forgot to mention that I am still using the original DialogVideoInfo plot VAR so the quotes may be desired to separate the full plot from the outline.
(2016-02-03, 16:23)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2016-02-03, 16:15)BigNoid Wrote: Forgot to check for the DoAction property, thx Smile
You're welcome, sir. Smile Not to press my luck but I have a suggestion regarding the Custom_Textviewer. Currently the tagline creates a double quote before the plot and I think it has to do with the carriage return so I added a SubHeader property for the tagline but the downside is the gap between the Header and plot when there is no tagline.

Forgot to mention that I am still using the original DialogVideoInfo plot VAR so the quotes may be desired to separate the full plot from the outline.

Yeah I have to use $ESCINFO there, which creates the quotes. If I dont use it, taglines that have quotes in them get cut off (I have a few titles in my library that have this). If I am not mistaken that would also apply to a a separate property. If the tagline is empty though, it should not use the carriage return as its inside the tagline info label.
(2016-02-03, 17:23)BigNoid Wrote: Yeah I have to use $ESCINFO there, which creates the quotes. If I dont use it, taglines that have quotes in them get cut off (I have a few titles in my library that have this). If I am not mistaken that would also apply to a a separate property. If the tagline is empty though, it should not use the carriage return as its inside the tagline info label.
I originally thought the same thing but when I looked at a movie without a tagline or plotoutline no quotes. Pic is from latest Git of Nox 5.
So i played around with some things and got these results:
watch gallery

The first pic is a TV Show with quotes in the Plot (the new line after FBI is in the plot itself). The second pic is a movie with a tagline containing a comma (could not find one with a quote) and both use $ESCINFO for the Tagline and $ESCVAR for the plot.

I have not tested any of this on Krypton.
(2016-02-03, 17:57)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2016-02-03, 17:23)BigNoid Wrote: Yeah I have to use $ESCINFO there, which creates the quotes. If I dont use it, taglines that have quotes in them get cut off (I have a few titles in my library that have this). If I am not mistaken that would also apply to a a separate property. If the tagline is empty though, it should not use the carriage return as its inside the tagline info label.
I originally thought the same thing but when I looked at a movie without a tagline or plotoutline no quotes. Pic is from latest Git of Nox 5.

So i played around with some things and got these results:

The first pic is a TV Show with quotes in the Plot (the new line after FBI is in the plot itself). The second pic is a movie with a tagline containing a comma (could not find one with a quote) and both use $ESCINFO for the Tagline and $ESCVAR for the plot.

I have not tested any of this on Krypton.
yeah the double qoutes dont get added consistently. I am not sure how that is decided. Will have to look into that. I remembered wrongly btw, its not because of double qoutes, but because of comma's in text that the $ESCINFO is needed. Otherwise the setproperty sees it as the next element.
Wondering if anyone can help me out with the below thread?

I have posted in Silvos mod forum but I read that he is taking time out so not sure if he'll have time to help.

Any help would be massively appreciated!

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=259675
  • 215(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537