• 93(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
Hi,
Could you help me to bind this string:
Code:
<setting type="string" name="skin.aeon.nox.5.MovieHomeItem.Path">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?label=Explore+Kodi+favourites&amp;mode=300&amp;image=DefaultFolder.png&amp;fanart=C:\Users\Marek\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.super.favourites\fanart.jpg&quot;,return)</setting>

to this key:
Code:
<g mod="ctrl,alt"></g>
I am new to xml flies and can't manage how to do it.
Regards
Hey Ive been looking for a way to search multiple addons with one search. For example if I want to search for a specific movie it would be awesome to be able to search multiple movie addons at once. I cant find a way to copy and paste a movie title and move from each addons search feature. I also havent found a way for any Kodi keyboard to show recent search history. I like how NaviX keyboard shows history. So I finally found the isearch feature in the Super Favorites which is close to what im looking for, but only seems to search a few things. I looked for ways in Super Favorite setings to link other video addons searches to isearch but didnt see any way. Is there any way to add more video addons to the isearch feature?? Or has anybody figured out a way to add more addons to the isearchHuh
This is would be a huge deal since its such a pain to use the click by click on screen keyboard to go from addon to addon searching for a particular movie. Thanks!
(2016-02-08, 21:20)jdig4240 Wrote: Hey Ive been looking for a way to search multiple addons with one search. For example if I want to search for a specific movie it would be awesome to be able to search multiple movie addons at once. I cant find a way to copy and paste a movie title and move from each addons search feature. I also havent found a way for any Kodi keyboard to show recent search history. I like how NaviX keyboard shows history. So I finally found the isearch feature in the Super Favorites which is close to what im looking for, but only seems to search a few things. I looked for ways in Super Favorite setings to link other video addons searches to isearch but didnt see any way. Is there any way to add more video addons to the isearch feature?? Or has anybody figured out a way to add more addons to the isearchHuh
This is would be a huge deal since its such a pain to use the click by click on screen keyboard to go from addon to addon searching for a particular movie. Thanks!

Have u tried the version from my repo? It is a bit more up to date.
Hi mate did you ever look at being able to set a skin view type in your addon? If you could find a way of setting that it would be awesome Smile
(2016-02-08, 21:29)spoyser Wrote:
(2016-02-08, 21:20)jdig4240 Wrote: Hey Ive been looking for a way to search multiple addons with one search. For example if I want to search for a specific movie it would be awesome to be able to search multiple movie addons at once. I cant find a way to copy and paste a movie title and move from each addons search feature. I also havent found a way for any Kodi keyboard to show recent search history. I like how NaviX keyboard shows history. So I finally found the isearch feature in the Super Favorites which is close to what im looking for, but only seems to search a few things. I looked for ways in Super Favorite setings to link other video addons searches to isearch but didnt see any way. Is there any way to add more video addons to the isearch feature?? Or has anybody figured out a way to add more addons to the isearchHuh

Have u tried the version from my repo? It is a bit more up to date.

I have v1.0.46.1, so I assume it harder than I think to add more addons to the list correct??
Ok, another question, so i did a search for Minions for example. Ok, then it just brings me to the list like in the screenshot. If i click on any one of them in the list it does nothing, how do i see the results of the search?

Did you get this sorted as I'm only getting YouTube 4.x.x and 5.x.x show up (with no results) even though I have many of the more popular add-ons installed?
(2016-02-08, 02:39)Markos Wrote: Hi,
Code:
<setting type="string" name="skin.aeon.nox.5.MovieHomeItem.Path">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?label=Explore+Kodi+favourites&amp;mode=300&amp;image=DefaultFolder.png&amp;fanart=C:\Users\Marek\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.super.favourites\fanart.jpg&quot;,return)</setting>

to this key:
Code:
<g mod="ctrl,alt"></g>
Regards

@spoyser
Could you help me to bind this key?
I made "Super Favourites" as a window on main menu, called "Favourites".
However, I do not know how to bind a key so I can open this window with a shortcut.
I attached screenshots so you will know what do I mean.

Regards

Big Grin 
@spoyser

Hi Guys, I am looking for an information for the Super Favourites.

Okay, so I do have a good selection of Addons on my Kodi and I am trying to keep everything on Super Favourites That way I can have it all in one screen.
1 - I want to have all my movies(HDD) + All movies Stream from my addons in one Folder. Example: In one Folder I want to add all movies from Phoenix - Woody, All movies from Phoenix - RockCrushers + My Movie Library in one folder without adding one by one.

If possible make Super Favourites check the Folder each time it starts to check for new titles adding automatically the new ones provided by the Addon. (Asking too Much)

Maybe another solution would be add a Selection to the Global Menu where you would click on it and maybe with some check boxes to make a whole selection to move to the Super Favourites.

Well, I know Programming as I study it for a long time but I haven't pratice that much and I never wrote Python, I believe you can improve the system in adding these but I also understand the in term of logic it's hard to get the right way to do it Well.

2 - I am also trying to organize the Super Favourites, is it possible to add a Link for an Addon on the top of the list and then one or two folder like Tv Shows and Movies, and then add the links for the Tv Channels for Example so, I don't want to have the Folder on Top and choose the layout of folder and Links.

At the moment when I add a link it goes to the bottom if I move him up it stays Under the Folders as for us at home the main addon we use is the one I am trying to link to the Top. As it will help a lot (My Partner and daughters they lose themselves a lot on the Kodi system this would make everything easier and quicker).

Note: I use Kodi on a Raspberry Pi 2 Connected to a Samsung Tv using the Samsung Remote what is really slow way to move through Kodi. So as minimum remote possible is the objective with the Super Favourites. Whether to add one by one or to personal organization my main issue is the Remote and of course I don't have time to stay on the Kodi to add one by one.
(2016-02-09, 13:56)Markos Wrote:
Code:

to this key:
Code:
<g mod="ctrl,alt"></g>
Regards

@spoyser
However, I do not know how to bind a key so I can open this window with a shortcut.

Regards

I'm not familiar with that skin, Aeon Nox, I beleive, I use CCM Helix. In the skin settings you can just set the favourites button to select a defined favourite. So all you do is add your SF folder to kodi favourites, then in the skin settings select that favourite to be selected on the button.

Hope that helps.
(2016-02-09, 17:09)ed_davidson Wrote: I'm not familiar with that skin, Aeon Nox, I beleive, I use CCM Helix. In the skin settings you can just set the favourites button to select a defined favourite. So all you do is add your SF folder to kodi favourites, then in the skin settings select that favourite to be selected on the button.

Hope that helps.

Thank for reply ed_davidson
The thing what you are explained is what I have already done (as on the photos). Probably I didn't explain it clear enough. I'm sorry, I'm not English native speaker. Smile
My problem is I do not know how to bind this to shortcut so I can access this "Favourites" directly by pressing a button on my remote. I have no idea what string I should write in keymaps.xml.
(2016-02-09, 13:56)Markos Wrote:
Code:

to this key:
Code:
<g mod="ctrl,alt"></g>
Regards

@spoyser

Regards

Code:
ActivateWindow(10025,plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites?mode=300,return)
(2016-02-09, 23:34)spoyser Wrote:
Code:
ActivateWindow(10025,plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites?mode=300,return)
Lovely, this is what I needed.

Once again, thank you for this great addon!

Regards,
Markos
(2016-02-08, 23:04)Morphy99 Wrote: Hi mate did you ever look at being able to set a skin view type in your addon? If you could find a way of setting that it would be awesome Smile

Not sure what you mean.
(2016-02-03, 04:17)watermouf Wrote: I am having issues in 15.2 with the new 1.0.46 when I try to edit the menu using context the favourties.xml seems to get corrupted or nothing happens.

The widgets I can confirm also work in titan, I had youtube channel folders that did not launch before and now they do.
but "linked" aka "shortcuted" folders do not.

Also secondary question is there anyway to sort folders if you have multiple folders in same dir ?
If I add it as a link I can sort the folder, but when I click back, it jumps back to superfavourites main menu, and not the previous sub folder I was in prior.
Would love a way to sort folder, or to go back to a previous subfolder using linked folders.

Thanks, let me know if you need a debug log but I am having same issue on another device, so guessing it has something to do with latest update.

Still trying to think of a way to allow sorting of folders.

With regards linking folders, I'll fix that asap.
Love the Super Favourites. Very intuitive!
Little prob. Having trouble getting Super Favourites folders to work in widgets. I'm Using Aeon Nox Silvo Mod and when using the Kodi Favourites widget to select a folder i have created it does not work. Just got back to home screen.
The shortcut folder can be selected from the dialog window when i open the kodi favourites. But of course the goal is to have as few clicks as possible... LOL

I know a few others were having some trouble using widgets in other skins (and I saw you do not use same skin) and I can post over in that forum if this not something you can help w/ or issue w/ SF

Here is a log. Lines 2761 and 2786 are where the errors are at.
http://www.xbmclogs.com/pvuwchfdi#line-2761

Any help is great appreciated!!
LibreElec on PC and a 19 Shield
  • 93(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6