[iOS App Signer] No signing certificates found
(2016-02-15, 22:14)ATVwaffles Wrote: Resetting both and deleting the provisioning profiles below just brings them back

http://m.imgur.com/JJoNVxr

Does Having a free dev account and 90 days have something to do with it? Can I renew or do I have to create a new Apple ID?

No, the free account should have nothing to do with it...

Have you tried going into keychain and manually telling it to trust the certificates for your developer account?

Open keychain, go to login, find your certificate which is named something like "iPhone Developer: ***@****.com" and right click and double click it

Then under trust, choose Always Trust for everything listed

That will get the certificate back into Xcode and iOS App Signer...

Although before you do that you may want to delete all of the iPhone developer certificates from keychain and reset them with Xcode (if they don't just automatically re-appear)

See the bottom of this page for a general howto on how to trust untrusted certificates

http://www.andrewconnell.com/blog/setup-...em-on-os-x

The developer certificates will be in login, not system
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
Ok will take one last look when I get home.thanks
Thanks dan! I was in the same boat as ATVwaffles and that fixed my issue by trusting them all! Really appreciated that advice, kind of odd how that happened.
I think that fixed it for me too. Thanks for your patience and help

Coming up in iOS app signer now with my Apple ID. So hopefully no more hurdles

But I wonder if I don't care about plugins should I just go mr mc route through the App Store?
Actually, the issue I am having now is that once Kodi is installed and I try to open it it's only a white screen that comes up. Any experience with this issue?

Besides that, if I change it to always trust, there is an issue coming up with Provenance I try to side load

"error: Embedded binary is not signed with the same certificate as the parent app. Verify the embedded binary target's code sign settings match the parent app's.

Embedded Binary Signing Certificate: - (Ad Hoc Code Signed)
Parent App Signing Certificate: iPhone Developer: Chris B (SSGB5AB46B)

"
Best of luck!

No idea how I fixed it except remembering which profiles were ones I previously used
Did you try installing it? It works for you now without issues? Could you see if you run into the Provenance issue as well of it is just me?
I tried everything in these posts and when i get kodi on and try to open it, it still shows a white screen and i cant access it.
(2016-02-16, 04:13)Chinese1904 Wrote: Did you try installing it? It works for you now without issues? Could you see if you run into the Provenance issue as well of it is just me?

Where exactly were you getting a precompiled provenance from?
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
I compiled it myself through Xcode and their Github. I completely reinstalled El Capitan and that fixed the issue. Got tired of those certificate issues haha
(2016-02-16, 05:57)crash533 Wrote: I tried everything in these posts and when i get kodi on and try to open it, it still shows a white screen and i cant access it.

I'm having the same issue & it driving me nuts!

I really dont know how to fix it because I'm using the new iOS Signer & different .debs & still getting a white screen.
Okay, for anyone having issues still this should completely reset the developer certificates

Go into Xcode > preferences > accounts and remove your account from Xcode

Then go into keychain and then login and then certificates, delete anything that says iPhone Developer

Add your account back into Xcode it should complain about having to reset the certificates

Open finder and then go to the folder ~/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles and delete everything inside there (Use Command+SHIFT+G for go to)

Then start follow the guide from step one since Xcode was completely reset

Hopefully this should sort things out
dan is your last post just about the certificates issue the white screen problem as well. sorry to be a pain
(2016-02-16, 16:02)robappleby Wrote: dan is your last post just about the certificates issue the white screen problem as well. sorry to be a pain

Somewhere someone found out that the certificate issue was linked to the white screen issue

The certificate is valid enough that the app installs but when it opens and tvOS goes to actually verify it, it then sees that it's not valid and crashes

I had a similar issue with iOS when I was doing the initial testing before I even made an app to automate everything

It could also be a bug that you've found in Kodi...

But if you go into the crash logs for your Apple TV (through Xcode) I'm guessing you'll see one for kodi referencing libsmbclient

But it's difficult to help without knowing exactly what has been done beforehand... so the best I can do is troubleshoot...
All sorted

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[iOS App Signer] No signing certificates found1